ThirdRailForum

• August 20, 2018, 10:19:58 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Can you please explain the moderation policy on this site?  (Read 10267 times)

plus minus reset

moffyTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • moffy probably just rolled in here.
Can you please explain the moderation policy on this site?
« on: March 15, 2010, 10:38:56 AM »

I have had two posts deleted, because they were not in agreement with a moderators viewpoint.

Neither post had profanity or was derogatory to any group.

Please advise.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: Can you please explain the moderation policy on this site?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 10:41:12 AM »

I have had two posts deleted, because they were not in agreement with a moderators viewpoint.

Please advise.

they're idiots....just keep putting up with them until you win them over...

it takes about a year...

persevere.....

moffyTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 10:42:14 AM »

Here is one of the deleted posts.

It was - I quoted the name of The Flt Lt, mentioned in the OP, the letters after his name include 'VRT' - this stands for Volunteer Reserve (Training.)

Rarely have these Walter Mitty types ever served in the Royal air Force, yet they wear the uniform of commissioned officers - their role?  To shout at little 13 year old cadets.....  Most of them listen to Michael Jackson albums I fear.

The memorial flight consists of unsafe museum pieces that is exactly where they should be, in a museum!  They are simply not airworthy.

The Royal air force has men and women coming home in body bags, that is more important in my mind than some dodgy cadet molesting pretend officwer trying to grab headlines.

We used to tell them to bugger off when they came sticking their noses in on our section![.quote]

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 10:43:09 AM »

I've noticed some of the mods here are a bit, shall I say, over zealous with their panels.

It's probably one of those control things. They have none in real life so they over compensate anyway they can.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 10:43:58 AM »

I had plenty of my posts deleted too.
Apparently, the goderators here struggle to be idiots.
And they're achieving success.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 10:44:35 AM »

I've noticed some of the mods here are a bit, shall I say, over zealous with their panels.

It's probably one of those control things. They have none in real life so they over compensate anyway they can.

They probably can't control their penises and have erections either.

moffyTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 10:45:18 AM »

I noticed the mod in question seems to be being yanked around a lot by you... He seems to have it in for new members.  I reported his actions and took a copy of my second post, which I have posted elsewhere.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 10:47:51 AM »

they're idiots....just keep putting up with them until you win them over...

it takes about a year...

persevere.....

I'll have spammed and DoSed the site waaaaaay before that.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 10:48:08 AM »

I noticed the mod in question seems to be being yanked around a lot by you... He seems to have it in for new members.  I reported his actions and took a copy of my second post, which I have posted elsewhere.

don't worry about me...I don't like anyone except....I don't mind BraIn...he is a goodun'  :wink:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 10:53:52 AM »

Please advise.

Your post were irrelevant, incorrect and obvious trolling. If you want to start a thread about how butthurt you are about your shitty life then please be my guest.

You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

moffyTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 10:57:03 AM »

Your post were irrelevant, incorrect and obvious trolling. If you want to start a thread about how butthurt you are about your shitty life then please be my guest.

Irrelevant?  Are you a VR(T) Officer or something?

When there are military actions going on as I type, I do not wish to see my tax money spent on preserving old stock.  Make it a private enterprise.  Can you knock off the personal insults please?  They do not show you in a good light.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 11:01:30 AM »

Not cool, man.

Not cool at all.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 11:06:07 AM »

I have to agree Jimmy...wait until you get to know someone before insulting them...there is no sport in insulting strangers....wait until they do something really dumb first..

moffyTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 11:09:26 AM »

I have to agree Jimmy...wait until you get to know someone before insulting them...there is no sport in insulting strangers....wait until they do something really dumb first..

Like deleting RELEVANT ON TOPIC POSTS or telling said strangers to 'F**K OFF?'

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2010, 11:09:36 AM »

Irrelevant?  Are you a VR(T) Officer or something?

When there are military actions going on as I type, I do not wish to see my tax money spent on preserving old stock.  Make it a private enterprise.  Can you knock off the personal insults please?  They do not show you in a good light.

So start your own thread on it, my thread is a heads up for people who want to help.

And as for personal insults, if you cant hack it then why did you register here? Did you get banned from Yahoo Answers or something?

-Michael Parenti

moffyTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2010, 11:11:31 AM »

So start your own thread on it, my thread is a heads up for people who want to help.

And as for personal insults, if you cant hack it then why did you register here? Did you get banned from Yahoo Answers or something?

Why should ~I be forced to endure insults?  Is that how you get your kicks?  I registered here because I thought there might be discussion about electrical rail networks.  No I was not banned from Yahoo.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2010, 11:12:03 AM »

They're only trolls, who cares.

-Michael Parenti

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2010, 11:13:02 AM »

Why should ~I be forced to endure insults?  Is that how you get your kicks?  I registered here because I thought there might be discussion about electrical rail networks.  No I was not banned from Yahoo.

You're not being forced to do anything.

-Michael Parenti

moffyTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2010, 11:13:29 AM »

You did not answer any direct questions.

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2010, 11:13:50 AM »

says who
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.398 seconds with 37 queries.