• October 20, 2018, 12:40:10 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Can you please explain the moderation policy on this site?  (Read 10292 times)

plus minus reset

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
Re: Can you please explain the moderation policy on this site?
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2010, 04:36:09 PM »

That's really being part of the solution and not part of the problem right there.

/sarcasm

You should consider yourself lucky to be part of a forum where the mods listen to popular opinion and can even admit that they are wrong.

I've yet to see it in any other forum. If you are so unhappy with this site then why not leave?

We didn't force you to come here and we won't care if you leave.

You seem to have some pretty pathetic qualities yourself such as your ability to judge whether or not walking into duck shooting season and going "QUACK QUACK QUACK" is a good idea.
Considering myself lucky to be a part of a forum where a person is labeled a troll in less than 10 posts by some delicate panel happy dimwitt with no proof to substantiate his claim is not a thought that immediately leaps to mind, Forrest. But no, I have no intention of leaving despite your pleas to the contrary.

If you don't like having your piss poor modding abilities critiqued then I'd advise you to keep your trap shut when new members arrive and avoid doing that pathetic chicken little dance at the first sight of a person who's opinion is contradictory to your own.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2010, 04:36:51 PM »

If I were trolling it wouldn't require any "work"

Around here the mods literally jump out of the water to greet the hook.

I know but I can sense a changing...

why are you all baning on about this? Its so infantile...

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2010, 04:37:42 PM »

I really hate it when Joo and Mof start measuring minds with retarded mods from other sites  ::)

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2010, 04:38:40 PM »

I know but I can sense a changing...

why are you all baning on about this? Its so infantile...

You're hard on the face, but do you have a nice ass?

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2010, 04:40:24 PM »

You're hard on the face, but do you have a nice ass?

well it used to be nice....now its just fat...

you're outta luck!!  :lol:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2010, 04:42:30 PM »

Considering myself lucky to be a part of a forum where a person is labeled a troll in less than 10 posts by some delicate panel happy dimwitt with no proof to substantiate his claim is not a thought that immediately leaps to mind, Forrest. But no, I have no intention of leaving despite your pleas to the contrary.

If you don't like having your piss poor modding abilities critiqued then I'd advise you to keep your trap shut when new members arrive and avoid doing that pathetic chicken little dance at the first sight of a person who's opinion is contradictory to your own.

Personally I don't care if you think my modding is shit or sunshine. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and looks like a duck it's a fucking duck and I'll stand by my conviction that there is something strongly resembling Anseriformes Anatidae in your make-up my finely feathered friend.

If you can't see past one little slight and move on then I wonder that you have the audacity to question the sensitivities of others.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2010, 04:49:18 PM »

Personally I don't care if you think my modding is shit or sunshine.
For this to be true you would have had to invoke the use of your mouse wheel instead of that drool faucet stamped squarely in the middle of that gumbi shaped head of yours, Eisenstein.

Welcome to center stage of the JOODOG dog and pony show.

Today's powerpoint presentation is: how to get a fool to contradict himself within the confines of one poorly thought out fragment of mind gas.

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2010, 04:52:49 PM »

So, can someone give me a cliff notes version if the posts in question have been restored, or if they need be? Somebody questioned my banning of "smoo". If memory serves me correctly, I banned an alt, furry catgirl.

Habeeb Habab

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Habeeb Habab probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2010, 04:55:32 PM »

Everybody please to shut face!

HABEEB running show now!

Soon, I release new Mod guideline thing!

Then, you know what mudderfulk LAW IS!

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2010, 04:59:05 PM »

For this to be true you would have had to invoke the use of your mouse wheel instead of that drool faucet stamped squarely in the middle of that gumbi shaped head of yours, Eisenstein.

Welcome to center stage of the JOODOG dog and pony show.

Today's powerpoint presentation is: how to get a fool to contradict himself within the confines of one poorly thought out fragment of mind gas.

How do you navigate your way to the keyboard with those blinkers on sonny?

-Michael Parenti

Habeeb Habab

• Quaestor
« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2010, 05:02:50 PM »

Now what Habeeb running show, who wanting Global Mod Guy position!

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2010, 05:03:47 PM »

How do you navigate your way to the keyboard with those blinkers on sonny?
Sit down Timmy.

You've already made enough of a fool of yourself for one day.

moffyTopic starter

• Aedile
  • moffy probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2010, 05:05:58 PM »

No thank you.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2010, 05:07:38 PM »

I'll gladly train those new globals, habeeb!

Habeeb Habab

• Quaestor
« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2010, 05:08:12 PM »

No thank you.

I got 2 Super Mod Guy job for sell! 

Nine dollar each!

Habeeb Habab

• Quaestor
« Reply #115 on: March 15, 2010, 05:08:51 PM »

I'll gladly train those new globals, habeeb!

You got job buddy guy!

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2010, 05:09:23 PM »

I got 2 Super Mod Guy job for sell! 

Nine dollar each!

I'll give 3 and throw in some bellybutton lint

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #117 on: March 15, 2010, 05:09:38 PM »

Sit down Timmy.

You've already made enough of a fool of yourself for one day.

Is that all?

Three words you hear in the bedroom a lot I'll bet and they are just as applicable here.

-Michael Parenti

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2010, 05:10:12 PM »

me neither...

I wouldn't a mod if you payed me...

I like being an Indian here....mods have to kiss arse and I am no arse kisser..

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2010, 05:11:26 PM »

If anyone else becomes mod here...I'm leaving..

that is a fact...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.438 seconds with 39 queries.