dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 13, 2018, 04:17:46 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Someones been trying to hack my account.  (Read 2706 times)

plus minus reset

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRFs greatest troll200 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Reply Thread - Rest in peace Kurt100 Reply Thread - Torch the arcade..
Re: Someones been trying to hack my account.
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2016, 04:43:50 PM »

Still spinning bullshit.

Considering the amount of bullshit on offer from you and yours, it would be nigh on impossible to find anything else to spin, no?

btw, send Rose my regards.

Fuck that, you can send them. I'm not your personal unpaid courier service you wizened old bat.  :hysterical:

Cookie MonsterTopic starter

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 175
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2016, 05:06:31 PM »

Of course it is. A miniscule, piddling abuse of it, yet the dividend is a bunch of supposedly rational and level headed adults jumping up and down like pork chops, making wild claims of dumping IPs out into open domain in the vain hopes some script kiddy will try their luck on whatever firewall happens to be at the other end at the time.

Encyclopedia Dramatica has a name for people who practice such wild flights of fancy - LOLCOW.

But sure, by all means throw the IPs out there. They can't put anyone on another persons doorstep since most are dynamically assigned and a simple router refresh invariably hands the miscreant a new one. I wouldn't bother looking too closely to see if the person "hacking" your account is bothering with proxies or VPNs; either way your threat to palm out IPs is meaningless, if there is no effort to mask the originating IP then they are pretty much thumbing their nose at you as well. If a few emails in your account are getting you so worked up, I can only imagine what the accompanying "nyah nyah nyah" would do to your self esteem.  :snick:

Or you could just ignore it, much as you might ignore the gnat that crawls across your hairy feet on a warm summers day. That would be my solution... if I had thought to tie a valid email to my account here in the first place.  :rotf:

They are proxy IPs registered in the East Coast which matches the time sent. Its up to Dra1n to see their Mac Address etc and compare.

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2016, 05:11:00 PM »

Fuck that, you can send them. I'm not your personal unpaid courier service you wizened old bat.  :hysterical:

I get it. You've exhausted what little worth Rose might have been and disposed of her like a used condom.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
  • Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRFs greatest troll200 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Reply Thread - Rest in peace Kurt100 Reply Thread - Torch the arcade..
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2016, 05:12:32 PM »

They are proxy IPs registered in the East Coast which matches the time sent. Its up to Dra1n to see their Mac Address etc and compare.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=286884.0

Want to try that again?  :hysterical:

Damn Cookie, you of all people should know better than to try bullshitting a bullshitter, especially over such a trivial matter as this. Already you've put way more effort into your attempts at scare tactics as the person who launched those failed logins in the first place did.... and for what? To have your bluff called? To be laughed at and made fun of?

Shit mang, accept that someone somewhere is waving their e-prick at you and ignore it. If the emails are really that much of a problem for you, try changing it in your profile to something the board software can't contact you on.

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2016, 05:26:37 PM »

I get it. You've exhausted what little worth Rose might have been and disposed of her like a used condom.

You don't get it at all. All you're doing is going on the rag and spraying uterinal fluids all over the place because people stopped saying "how high" when you told them to jump years ago.

Give it up you mad old bat. You had the chance to show your worth when you were invited to solve the "spam attack" you precipitated last December. Instead you sought to take your on-board "flaming" (such as it was) to PM, likely because you were too proud (not to mention butthurt) to deal with it in any other way.

A final tip: if you're going to make discarded used condom references, its generally a good idea not to have a reputation as the load your mother should have swallowed.  :grin:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2016, 05:56:23 PM »

Damn Cookie, you of all people should know better than to try bullshitting a bullshitter, especially over such a trivial matter as this. Already you've put way more effort into your attempts at scare tactics as the person who launched those failed logins in the first place did.... and for what? To have your bluff called? To be laughed at and made fun of?

Shit mang, accept that someone somewhere is waving their e-prick at you and ignore it. If the emails are really that much of a problem for you, try changing it in your profile to something the board software can't contact you on.

~YAWN~

Ive been round long enough to not have hackable passwords, to know what proxies are. To report abuse to proxies if needed, there are various ways to nail the culprit.

Beyond that your just making noise, its up to Dra1n how far he wants to go to stop the board getting a rep for accounts being hacked or the attempt off.

Whats next DDoS attcks lol Yawn, go away smallfry.

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2016, 08:23:05 PM »

~YAWN~

Ive been round long enough to not have hackable passwords, to know what proxies are.

Then you've also been around long enough to know that your alarmist "sky-is-falling" routine in the OP is over a non-event, that you are grandstanding like a crybaby bitch because someone autogenerated a few emails. Oh wah wah wah, I can see the headlines now: "colourful racing identity in shock horror ID fraud scandal" along with a full colour spread of you sucking on a Pimms and trying to look hard. The cybercrime of the decade, possibly even the century - shit, Scotland Yard will probably need to be called in. The proxy providers will not call you "homo" or burst out in uproarious laughter, oh no no no - they will drop everything to get to the bottom of this heinous and flagrant misuse of their services...

Are you hearing how utterly retarded your entire premise here is yet?  :lolatu:

Whats next DDoS attcks lol Yawn, go away smallfry.

We could always jump straight to g0atseing your mexican houseboy and having you gibber at Iggy that she "crossed the line, dood!"  :evillol:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2016, 05:21:53 AM »

This is so laughable I'm tempted to just keep going and run you in to the ground.

So let me get this straight. Someone made numerous attempts to hack at least two accounts and FAILED.

They were publicly exposed for their activities.

They are at the mercy of Dra1n if wants to take it further.

And this makes me a lolcow?

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2016, 06:37:19 AM »

I've stated many times that I cannot see the IP's on this site. Do try to keep up.

I can.

Shall we have a sweepstake on who the doer is?

Winner gets to hack the idiots account?
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2016, 09:04:11 AM »

I can.

Shall we have a sweepstake on who the doer is?

Winner gets to hack the idiots account?

Why give the perp a trophy thread??

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2016, 10:10:44 AM »

This is so laughable I'm tempted to just keep going and run you in to the ground.

So let me get this straight. Someone made numerous attempts to hack at least two accounts and FAILED.

They were publicly exposed for their activities.

They are at the mercy of Dra1n if wants to take it further.

And this makes me a lolcow?

Absolutely it makes you a lolcow. You are the one lowing long and loud about reprisals for hackings which never occurred in the first place.

Why give the perp a trophy thread??

This^ guy gets it.  :applause:

The only "exposing" thats been going on in this thread are the pink and wrinkly tushies of the aggrieved. Even Caskur did not kick up as much of a stink when it happened to her at Wicked Kewl and we all know how much she likes to bitch about meaningless shit.

So how poor does that make you lot?

"MOOOOOOOOO! HACKINGS! MOOOOO-MOOOOO-MOOOOO!!!!!!"
:evillol:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2016, 01:35:54 PM »

this was my original post..

10 times, half of them were 3.30ish am local time. IP beginning in 96 then 108.

15 words,like "theres a tard drooling on the furniture "and you are spazing out that I pointed it out?

Your first mistake is your defending a very weak position, your second mistake is your exposed to bra1n rvealing who it is, youor one of your chums you are covering for.

No doubt atsome point you'll claim its a troll or I am having a meltdown,These are usual excuses..

Its also me closing of your escape routes...

Carry on....

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 331
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2016, 02:00:21 PM »

15 words,like "theres a tard drooling on the furniture "and you are spazing out that I pointed it out?

Your first mistake is your defending a very weak position, your second mistake is your exposed to bra1n rvealing who it is, youor one of your chums you are covering for.

No doubt atsome point you'll claim its a troll or I am having a meltdown,These are usual excuses..

Its also me closing of your escape routes...

Carry on....

PM me a screencap of the email with the IP.

#PutYourBabyinMe

Your Mom's Lover

• Diamond Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The age of postersTeam win vs Caskur and Ant Agonizer100 Replies - Um Team Cunt Wrangler200 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The Mr.Pickles Show!!!100 Replies - Guilty pleasures100 Replies - Brit posters with bad teeth100 Reply - Matches/Callouts you want to see100 Replies - Guess who?100 Reply - Mr.Pickles Comics Third Rail 2016300 Reply - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply -  	Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools100 Reply Thread - The state of flaming..200 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea?100 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea? TRF Flame ChampWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Gaming and flaming with Mr.Pickles100 Reply Thread - Survivor January 2016100 Reply Thread - Everyone is a pedo,100 Reply Thread -  	Happy Thanksgiving Third Rail300 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid200 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - Step up to get beat down100 Reply Thread - Now its up to you tards200 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.100 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.Flame ChampionWin vs caskurWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - 4 vs 4 match sign up100+ Reply Thread - Team Bra1n vs Team Pickles2007 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2016, 02:47:19 PM »

In this day and age, "brute forcing" a password is absolutely ancient, that's stupid shit even the local script kiddies wouldn't even waste their time with. Keyloggers are all the rage now, and will rule for quite some time with their ease of use.

So basically, the person doing this, is pretty much a fucking moron with absolutely no clue, and stuck in 2003.

I shall leave you all to make your assumptions.

#BYECASKUR

Your Mom's Lover is a satirical character who engages in various forums of verbal and visual comedy designed to entertain. No other designation of anything posted by Your Mom's Lover is hinted or implied.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2016, 09:00:18 PM »

In this day and age, "brute forcing" a password is absolutely ancient, that's stupid shit even the local script kiddies wouldn't even waste their time with. Keyloggers are all the rage now, and will rule for quite some time with their ease of use.

So basically, the person doing this, is pretty much a fucking moron with absolutely no clue, and stuck in 2003.

I shall leave you all to make your assumptions.

Tell that to Anonsec who are still utilizing the method to acquire data and take over control of NASA drones in flight, you blabbering baboon with a 12 step overbite.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2016, 12:56:29 AM »

Hardly.

You went off half cocked, I'm simply telling you that there is every likelihood that you are wrong and that you are throwing precisely the sorts of tantrum the failed login attempts were designed to provoke.

PM me a screencap of the email with the IP.

You mean you have no record of the attempts???

Priceless. I guess a MAC ban is out of the question? :rotf:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2016, 02:24:56 PM »

You really are getting worked up about me pointing out someone failure.

Oh and FTR

I mentioned a mac address as a possible way to ID someone not banning them. Thats about as possible as banning certain versions of firefox.

Old Herb

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Old Herb probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2016, 04:54:33 PM »

i hacked out a heap of gorse from the top paddock yesterday

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2016, 06:52:26 AM »

You really are getting worked up about me pointing out someone failure.

The failure was your own. You tried to sell the idea that your account was being hacked when all indicators pointed to someone merely yanking your chain for a result... a result you were all too ready to deliver as you flailed your arms about wildly.

I mentioned a mac address as a possible way to ID someone not banning them. Thats about as possible as banning certain versions of firefox.

Considering how easy it is to fudge a MAC address...

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2016, 02:59:28 PM »

The failure was your own. You tried to sell the idea that your account was being hacked when all indicators pointed to someone merely yanking your chain for a result... a result you were all too ready to deliver as you flailed your arms about wildly.

Considering how easy it is to fudge a MAC address...

Yea that iss it genius, they are smart enough to hide a mac address and mask their IP but not clever enough to know they cant ram a password o rknow their activities will be spotted. :lolatu:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.515 seconds with 42 queries.