ThirdRailForum

• January 16, 2018, 10:12:11 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Someones been trying to hack my account.  (Read 2241 times)

plus minus reset

cw

• > you
  • Diamond Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
Re: Someones been trying to hack my account.
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2016, 03:10:20 PM »

'I saw what you did there' is only fun if there is finger pointing.

So, whodunnit?

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRFs greatest troll200 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Reply Thread - Rest in peace Kurt100 Reply Thread - Torch the arcade..
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2016, 03:27:50 PM »

Yea that iss it genius, they are smart enough to hide a mac address and mask their IP but not clever enough to know they cant ram a password o rknow their activities will be spotted. :lolatu:

The simple answer is that they were not attempting to ram a password through anything. We only have your word it was otherwise.

I realise this must have escaped your burgeoning intellect, but attempting to brute force a password generally involves significantly more that ten goes at the login screen. It also generally involves actually inputting passwords and neither you nor I have any way of telling if any were or weren't.

I realise too that it similarly escaped your steel trap mind that there are plenty of other accounts worth more in terms of bragging rights when it comes to compromising accounts. You may view those here should you need a reminder of who they are.

No.

I am firmly of the belief that the notifications you received were nothing more than someone poking the login function with nothing more than your name in the account field.

I am also firmly of the belief that it was done for the sole purpose of seeing if you would run about like Chicken Little.

You did.

tubetwat

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tubetwat probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2016, 05:53:18 PM »

I was in a forum a few years ago and somebody hacked my account and cloned me.
It was terrible as they besmirched my innocence.

Cookie MonsterTopic starter

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2016, 02:00:00 PM »

The simple answer is that they were not attempting to ram a password through anything. We only have your word it was otherwise.

This is to easy. Erm Dra1n received a screen cap. and if its only my word, ie I am making it all up why are you so defensive?

Raulzito

• I never know what to type here
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2016, 02:04:34 PM »

Maybe they did it only to have you opening a fucking thread bitching about it

Maybe it was  all a troll

And you fell for it, just like the dumb limey you are

PWNED
Signatures are stupid

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
  • Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRFs greatest troll200 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Reply Thread - Rest in peace Kurt100 Reply Thread - Torch the arcade..
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2016, 02:27:10 PM »

This is to easy. Erm Dra1n received a screen cap.

Of what exactly? A login page with your name and a few different attempts at a password in the appropriate field? I find that hard to believe.  :evillol:

Or did you merely send a screencap of the form letter that the board software itself generated. You do realise thats kind of redundant, given BAWWWA1N can see all the outgoing mail from the board, yes? :slap:

Its okay, I can see why you are being deliberately obtuse. You can't afford to openly admit the event was more trivial and mundane than your tantrums and paranoia made it out to be. "Oooooh, someone put my name into the login screen, they are teh haxx0ring me!!!" Possibly the most exciting thing to happen to you in five years of cawk lames from Johnny Porch I shouldn't wonder.  :lolatu:

and if its only my word, ie I am making it all up why are you so defensive?

Defensive my ass, I am shaking my head at just how pathetic your routine has become. Hanging out in the PG forums has blunted you something rotten my friend.  :no:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2016, 03:03:04 PM »

obtuse. You can't afford to openly admit the event was more trivial and mundane

Yes it was all trivial and mundane, hence my few words....but your paragraphs of WAAAAAAAAAH. :lolatu:

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2016, 03:14:37 PM »

Yes it was all trivial and mundane, but my endless obsession in the info and announcements forum that it was hacking in spite of it being patiently explained to me that I was making an ass of myself wasn't, honest. Its how we geriatrics roll, you know.

FIFY.

Jeremy just called you a FAG on the ouija board. Thought you might like to know.  :lolatu:

Old Herb

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Old Herb probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2016, 04:00:29 PM »

we had a major called jeremy during the great war.he was a sissy boy with a sissy name

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2016, 04:15:40 PM »

FIFY.

Jeremy just called you a FAG on the ouija board. Thought you might like to know.  :lolatu:

Is this  your attempt at a face saving exit?

btw

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

Dunning and Kruger proposed that, for a given skill, incompetent people will:[4]

fail to recognize their own lack of skill
    fail to recognize the extent of their inadequacy
    fail to recognize genuine skill in others
    recognize and acknowledge their own lack of skill, after they are exposed to training for that skill

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2016, 04:59:41 PM »

Is this  your attempt at a face saving exit?

And I would care to save face in front of an alarmist victim such as yourself becaaaaause.....

No, I can't think of any good reason either.  :slap:

btw

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

Dunning and Kruger proposed that, for a given skill, incompetent people will:[4]

fail to recognize their own lack of skill
    fail to recognize the extent of their inadequacy
    fail to recognize genuine skill in others
    recognize and acknowledge their own lack of skill, after they are exposed to training for that skill

That's nice dear. Is that your attempt at a face saving exit? Telling me your "condition" has a name?

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2016, 06:00:45 PM »

And I would care to save face in front of an alarmist victim such as yourself becaaaaause.....

Well OK then, you have no desire to save face from an ongoing hammering. #shrugs#

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2016, 06:38:50 PM »

Well OK then, you have no desire to save face from an ongoing hammering. #shrugs#

What hammering? The hausering you've indulgently lavished on yourself? Running about crying about a hacking that never happened and as like as not was never attempted?

The only "face" that needs saving here is your own.

Twatwaffle van Ubergoink

• Aedile
  • Twatwaffle van Ubergoink probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2016, 09:45:02 PM »

Only fools go on about non existent hackings.
Cookie is a fool.

cw

• > you
  • Diamond Member
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2016, 03:50:38 PM »

؟Non existent hacking and non existent hammering are of equal importance.

I did the maths. 

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2016, 05:30:08 PM »

I hacked Cookie's waffle iron last night. It took ten tries. :evillol:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2016, 03:52:46 AM »

What hammering? The hausering you've indulgently lavished on yourself? Running about crying about a hacking that never happened and as like as not was never attempted?

The only "face" that needs saving here is your own.

Keep trying. More posts on forums and more sock puppets needed.

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2016, 11:19:21 AM »

Quiet crybaby, or I'll hack your curling iron for the lulz.  :snick:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2016, 01:58:35 PM »

Quiet crybaby, or I'll hack your curling iron for the lulz.  :snick:

Finally beginning to realise you are running out of nothing? Which is the same as what you started with?

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2016, 05:25:58 PM »

Finally beginning to realise you are running out of nothing? Which is the same as what you started with?

Confusing your reflection in the mirror for the people laughing at you again?  :snick:

Hey, its not ALL bad news for you. After all, you've stopped pretending that you were ever the subject of an attempted hacking so that's kind of progress for you.

Even if you're doing BAWWWA1N's trick of ignoring your initial tantrums and hoping people will forget about them entirely.  :grin:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.466 seconds with 38 queries.