ThirdRailForum

• August 20, 2018, 07:14:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Someones been trying to hack my account.  (Read 2503 times)

plus minus reset

tubetwat

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • tubetwat probably just rolled in here.
Re: Someones been trying to hack my account.
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2016, 05:49:59 PM »

Finally beginning to realise you are running out of nothing? Which is the same as what you started with?
Pretty much what the subject of this thread is all about, nothing?

Cookie MonsterTopic starter

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 171
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2016, 06:00:37 PM »

Confusing your reflection in the mirror for the people laughing at you again?  :snick:

Hey, its not ALL bad news for you. After all, you've stopped pretending that you were ever the subject of an attempted hacking so that's kind of progress for you.

Even if you're doing BAWWWA1N's trick of ignoring your initial tantrums and hoping people will forget about them entirely.  :grin:

Let me explain a few things to you.

When you have nothing you need to be good or up against a fool.

You have nothing, and you are trying to run game on the best.

The results.

3 pages and you haven't been able to get anything but a one or 2 sentence response, even with your alts  ie you are casually brushed aside by my short rebuffs.

you are playing along to my narrative.

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRFs greatest troll200 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Reply Thread - Rest in peace Kurt100 Reply Thread - Torch the arcade..
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2016, 07:03:48 PM »

Let me explain a few things to you.

When you have nothing you need to be good or up against a fool.

Agreed, and you were neither good nor were you up against a fool. Someone contrived to get the board to send you a small number of board generated emails and you haven't stopped banging on about an attempted hack since.

At this point you are looking as retarded as Caskur did when I pulled the same stunt as it appears somebody has pulled on you. More so in fact since she wasn't wanking on about it weeks after the event, in spite of the fact that her account enjoyed actual moderator privileges while yours does not.

I take my hat off to the person or persons who executed this little shenanigan. A few mouse clicks was all it took to get you crying that someone was trying to hack you, as if you were ever worthy of that attempt to begin with.

Grow up you fucking baby. You went off half cocked and wound up making a complete and total cunt of yourself in the process. Get over it and get on to your next personal embarrassment ffs.

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2016, 02:49:54 PM »

This is a pretty fun game.  Who should I do next, Vixen or JS?

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2016, 03:59:03 PM »

Agreed, and you were neither good nor were you up against a fool. Someone contrived to get the board to send you a small number of board generated emails and you haven't stopped banging on about an attempted hack since.

At this point you are looking as retarded as Caskur did when I pulled the same stunt as it appears somebody has pulled on you. More so in fact since she wasn't wanking on about it weeks after the event, in spite of the fact that her account enjoyed actual moderator privileges while yours does not.

I take my hat off to the person or persons who executed this little shenanigan. A few mouse clicks was all it took to get you crying that someone was trying to hack you, as if you were ever worthy of that attempt to begin with.

Grow up you fucking baby. You went off half cocked and wound up making a complete and total cunt of yourself in the process. Get over it and get on to your next personal embarrassment ffs.

You started of giving your spin on it, fair enough thats trolling even if youve got nothing.

Then you begin to get desperate and make stuff up, ie mac addresses, beginning to get desperate.

Then socks and screaming it all over the board, even more desperate then we have...

Agreed, and you were neither good nor were you up against a fool.

Themighty No YUO!! LOL strike one.

We are still waiting for you to claim its all just some troll and i'm having some kind of meltdown as I said on my opening posts. No wait whats this ?

A few mouse clicks was all it took to get you crying

Thats getting closeto claiming a meltdown, maybe Ishould give you the benefit of the doubt here?

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
  • Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRFs greatest troll200 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Reply Thread - Rest in peace Kurt100 Reply Thread - Torch the arcade..
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2016, 06:12:26 PM »

You started of giving </snip>

Are you still crying about being hacked you homo?

A few forced board emails and you run about for a month, waving your arms in the air and screaming that the sky is falling.

Well at least everyone knows how to get your panties in a bunch now.

Hell, I might even have to do it once in a while.  :evillol:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2016, 06:34:32 PM »

Are you still crying about being hacked you homo?

A few forced board emails and you run about for a month, waving your arms in the air and screaming that the sky is falling.

Well at least everyone knows how to get your panties in a bunch now.

Hell, I might even have to do it once in a while.  :evillol:

Da fuq you on about Sluttocks?  Your the no-mark losing your shit all over the place, Im the one who is casually back handing you about like a Glaswegian honeymoon.

Seriously Munchkin, you've got a Cookie woz hear sticker slapped on your sloped forehead and an owned by all brand on your fat arse. Go back to chokin Kurts chicken with your lips.

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2016, 08:31:53 PM »

Da fuq you on about Sluttocks?  Your the no-mark losing your shit all over the place, Im the one who is casually back handing you about like a Glaswegian honeymoon.

Seriously Munchkin, you've got a Cookie woz hear sticker slapped on your sloped forehead and an owned by all brand on your fat arse. Go back to chokin Kurts chicken with your lips.

Awww wahh wahh wahh, have another bowel baby you homo!  :lolatu:

Jeez, I've never seen anybody... not even a yank... make so much out of so little. I guess its too much to expect for you to admit you overreacted, or even to claim at this late stage that you were merely trolling. Although why you would want to troll anyone into thinking you were dumb enough to interpret 10 board emails as a hacking attempt is anyones guess.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2016, 05:53:33 PM »

make so much out of so little..

You are making very little of so much text. :lolatu:

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2016, 06:07:43 PM »

You are making very little of so much text. :lolatu:

Only because I cannot believe someone with your pedigree would be the type to drop his bundle and run about squealing like a stuck pig that someone was attempting to hack an account with no privileges.  :slap:

The hell happened to you? Did senility claim your last functioning neurones or have you just been told you like teh cawk once too often? :rotf:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2016, 06:11:49 PM »

Only because I cannot believe someone with your pedigree would be the type to drop his bundle and run about squealing like a stuck pig that someone was attempting to hack an account with no privileges.  :slap:

The hell happened to you? Did senility claim your last functioning neurones or have you just been told you like teh cawk once too often? :rotf:

I'm not the one spilling my shit all over the place and in multi-paragraph diatribes. Wise up loser.

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2016, 07:14:15 PM »

I'm not the one spilling my shit all over the place

Yes, you are.

Expect it to be commented upon and at length.

And if a few paragraphs disturbs your composure, perhaps it is time you looked to something like Twitter as a more appropriate outlet for your tantrums and paranoia.

:snick:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2016, 02:50:28 AM »

Yes, you are.

Expect it to be commented upon and at length.

And if a few paragraphs disturbs your composure, perhaps it is time you looked to something like Twitter as a more appropriate outlet for your tantrums and paranoia.

:snick:

Wise up doofus, you are being managed. You've been dropped quicker than a nigger baby squeezed out by Eva Braun.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2016, 05:27:34 AM »

Only because I cannot believe someone with your pedigree

Third place in the obedience section at Crufts last year.

The boy's got the papers and everything.
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2016, 12:54:07 PM »

Wise up doofus, you are being managed. You've been dropped quicker than a nigger baby squeezed out by Eva Braun.

Oh please, ^that's the worst case of lolspin I've seen come out of the quivering mouth of a walking meltdown in a long time!   :rotf:

Tell us again about BAWWWA1N's MAC addy bans again, do.  :snick:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2016, 04:35:14 PM »

Churn, recycle, project. You still here?

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2016, 08:34:06 PM »

Churn, recycle, project. You still here?

Apparently so.

Are you still wanking?

(click to show/hide)

Apparently so.  :grin:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2016, 04:44:00 PM »

this is your way of capitulating then? You should either nut up or shut up.

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2016, 04:52:06 PM »

I think he captured your essence there.   :snick:

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2016, 01:09:21 AM »

I think Cookie was expecting me to rat someone out.

No dice.  :snick:

This appallingly mistermed "hacking" had none of the hallmarks of a genuine hacking and ALL the hallmarks of the stunt I pulled on Caskur over at WickedKewl.

And that was simply to generate a bunch of spam emails for her to complain about, which she duly did.

Cookie on the other hand took it to pie in the sky flights of fancy. MAC and IP addies, ominous (yet completely empty) threats of admin retribution and assorted bullshit.

And is STILL moaning about it all these weeks later.

I take my hat off to the perpetrators of this ridiculous little side show.

They know who they are.  :grin:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.279 seconds with 37 queries.