• December 18, 2018, 02:02:58 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our final week online!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Someones been trying to hack my account.  (Read 2714 times)

plus minus reset

Rose West

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
Re: Someones been trying to hack my account.
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2016, 01:13:51 AM »

I take my hat off to the perpetrators of this ridiculous little side show.
They know who they are.  :grin:

Vixen can be very crafty when she puts her mind to it.

Cookie MonsterTopic starter

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 175
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2016, 08:03:41 AM »

Cookie on the other hand took it to pie in the sky flights of fancy.

You got one sentence replies to your wild drama and weak trolling, deal with your loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DIbXBq18VM

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRFs greatest troll200 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Reply Thread - Rest in peace Kurt100 Reply Thread - Torch the arcade..
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2016, 11:54:50 PM »

....your wild drama and weak trolling...

Knock it off you clown. Mine was the voice of reason, providing a balanced and rational interpretation of the events as they were presented. For wild drama and weak trolling, look no further than the shrill cries of "hacking attempts" and the wanking on about BAWWWA1N checking IPs and MAC addies.

You might consider changing your name to Chicken Little after this.  :snick:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2016, 04:36:20 AM »

Knock it off you clown. Mine was the voice of reason, providing a balanced and rational interpretation of the events as they were presented. For wild drama and weak trolling, look no further than the shrill cries of "hacking attempts" and the wanking on about BAWWWA1N checking IPs and MAC addies.

You might consider changing your name to Chicken Little after this.  :snick:

Its getting painful now, As Redeye once said there is nothing sadder than a tool thats getting hammered and is oblivious of it. If you had a point you wouldn't have to spin and project.

But carry on losing, thats not going to change in this thread.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2016, 02:26:29 PM »

Twatwaffle is a pathological liar...

I did NOT complain about the "hacking" of my Wickedkewl account... I commented here someone tried...

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=10766.msg80388#msg80388

I rarely check junk mail... there were many attempts when I did eventually look at my junk mail account for something else.

I just assumed it was Reaper and a childish prank. Now I know it was an equally childish poster named Twatwaffle Von Sum Cun'T.

Rose West

• Dictator
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2016, 08:13:42 PM »

I did NOT complain about the "hacking" of my Wickedkewl account... I commented here someone tried...

You complained that your TRF account was "hacked".

Prowler told me.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2016, 03:31:55 AM »

Twatwaffle is a pathological liar...

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=10766.msg80388#msg80388

I rarely check junk mail... there were many attempts when I did eventually look at my junk mail account for something else.

I just assumed it was Reaper and a childish prank. Now I know it was an equally childish poster named Twatwaffle Von Sum Cun'T.

Get out of my thread pig.

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
  • Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRFs greatest troll200 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Reply Thread - Rest in peace Kurt100 Reply Thread - Torch the arcade..
« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2016, 08:27:57 PM »

Its getting painful now, As Redeye once said there is nothing sadder than a tool thats getting hammered and is oblivious of it. If you had a point you wouldn't have to spin and project.

But carry on losing, thats not going to change in this thread.

Who's projecting?

Well, apart from Caskur attempting to project your paranoia on to me I mean.

I'm just calling your shit for what it is.

You were insistent that you were the victim of an attempted hacking when all indications and reasonable expectations suggested it was anything but.

Meanwhile Pigzilla in her usual hamfisted up to shit manner has kindly linked us all to the very example I was referring to: namely using the board software to spam the account holder's email address for no purpose other than harmless shits and giggles.

Only a complete moron would attempt to spin that as a hacking attempt.

You sir, are just such a moron.

:grin:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2016, 06:25:23 AM »

This year hackers will RIP.

(Rest in Purgatory).

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2016, 07:01:25 AM »

This year hackers will RIP.

(Rest in Purgatory).

You're repeating yourself Cathy.

(click to show/hide)

But its nice to see you joining Cookie Munster in thinking that sending a bunch of password requests to the account owner's email somehow constitutes a "hacking attempt".  :lolatu:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2016, 08:05:05 AM »

But its nice to see you joining Cookie Munster in thinking that sending a bunch of password requests to the account owner's email somehow constitutes a "hacking attempt".  :lolatu:

Twatwaffle aka sum Cun'T's final resting place sometime this year.

Everybody cheer

VVVVVV

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2016, 09:57:35 AM »

Twatwaffle aka sum Cun'T's final resting place sometime this year.

Everybody cheer

VVVVVV

Hey Cathy - you do know that I've arranged to be cremated, not buried, yes?

:rotf:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2016, 10:59:47 PM »

You were insistent that you were the victim of an attempted hacking when all indications and reasonable expectations suggested it was anything but.

This is where your project and weak spin trolling fails.  It was a weak hacking attempt by a moron. Here, this may help you through your continuing trauma.
http://thenadd.org/modal/bulletins/v8n2a2~.htm

Raulzito

• I never know what to type here
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2016, 11:28:52 AM »

This is where your project and weak spin trolling fails.  It was a weak hacking attempt by a moron. Here, this may help you through your continuing trauma.
http://thenadd.org/modal/bulletins/v8n2a2~.htm

Have you ever thought about getting a job?

You could always clean the houses of the muslims living in your ghetto
Signatures are stupid

Cmdr. R. Philbert Goatlip

• Master of the Bastard.
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cmdr. R. Philbert Goatlip probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Smooth Weed and Loose Women
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Putting together a crew
« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2016, 11:27:52 AM »

I mustn't have been paying attention to you. Chin up old man.  :snick:
Chin up and kneeling is how you greet all old men.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2016, 05:51:53 PM »

Just realised I've been logged on via a TOR browser all day.

Didn't think that was supposed to be possible?
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.383 seconds with 38 queries.