ThirdRailForum

• January 19, 2018, 08:04:27 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: What you watching? 3  (Read 1186 times)

plus minus reset

Cookie MonsterTopic starter

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: What you watching? 3
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2017, 04:02:02 AM »

watched season 2 episode 1 of The Expanse. First season didn't quite do it for me, to much idiosyncratic oddness.

Season 2 opener was way better, it was on its last chance but may redeem itself.

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2017, 04:40:15 AM »

The only new shows I ever watch on TV is The Goldbergs, Modern Family, The Middle, and Bones. Although the Boneses I watch are reruns, but I think they still make it new.

Fuck everything else.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2017, 10:11:45 PM »

Watched the first Episode of Legion. Was like being on an acid trip, reveiws say the series improves so it may be worth going with.

The Expanse is really rocking now, season 2 so much better than season 1.

Also walking dead is geting good. "You must have beach ball size lady nuts to come here" has to be the quote of the year.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2017, 11:30:18 PM »

Watched the first Episode of Legion. Was like being on an acid trip, reveiws say the series improves so it may be worth going with.

The Expanse is really rocking now, season 2 so much better than season 1.

Also walking dead is geting good. "You must have beach ball size lady nuts to come here" has to be the quote of the year.

The Expanse and WD are still good. Fortitude is still going well as is Jane the Virgin (well written and amusing).

Just about over the 100. Who gives a shit whether Clark the blonde pighead is a lickalotapus. Show just drags on.

Hoping they bring back The Ranch soon.

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2017, 09:01:18 AM »

Haven't watched those ypou mentioned, as we move into summer here I watch less and less. I doubt I watch more than 5 hours a week atm and that will fall.

Includes podcasts as well.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2017, 08:49:27 AM »

Dark Matter season 3 is rolling, seems OK so far.

Fear the walking Dead Season 3. This is way better now, the first 2 seasons were tedious, slow and boring. Episode one of this season was better than the rest put together.

worth watching now just skip the first 2 seasons.

GWION

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Champ2006 Fantasy Football Champ2005 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2017, 11:32:28 PM »

Brazilian Programming.. Fuckin YUM!

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2017, 04:31:44 AM »

Watched Sharknado 2 yesterday, more of the same. Really fucked up black humour.
3 more sequals to go.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2017, 09:30:38 AM »

Watching Idiocracy, by Mike Judge. Quite funny. :yay:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2017, 04:54:44 PM »

Well Im up to date on Dark Matter Season 3 its getting good.

also watching Warehouse 13, super natural mumbo jumbo but fun enough.

Just started watching Game of Thrones, Season 1, yea I know.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2017, 03:08:19 PM »

Finished game of Thrones,

Its OK for a D an D, swords n sorcery event. I like how all the Northern peoples have Yorkshire accents, southerners middle English and foreigners sound like the Belters from The expanse.

Worth watching.

Eisbaer

• Senatore
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Making TRF grate again
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2017, 10:09:08 PM »

I've been working my way through Styxhexenhammer666's YouTube channel. Beats the snot out of the MSM any day of the week.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2017, 01:34:25 PM »

I've been working my way through Styxhexenhammer666's YouTube channel. Beats the snot out of the MSM any day of the week.

Been watching a few of his, he strips down political issues well and has a following. He is not a patch on  Dr Jordan B Peterson though.

On Sharknado 4 atm.

Eisbaer

• Senatore
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Making TRF grate again
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2017, 04:49:41 PM »

Been watching a few of his, he strips down political issues well and has a following. He is not a patch on  Dr Jordan B Peterson though.

On Sharknado 4 atm.

Well he rambles a bit and has a slightly annoying habit of introducing a topic right at the point of closing off his videos, but the overall stream of consciousness approach sits well with me. As in there IS one. I also don't mind that a couple of his views are at odds with my own, he argues them cogently enough and there's been a few instances where I've come away from watching something of his with a different perspective on it from when I went in. Few enough people in this world that I've encountered have been capable of that (Freud being one of them).

Just finished watching Jordan Peterson's message to Millennials. Presentation is a little dry and scholarly, but the guy seems to have his head screwed on right. Going to run his Professor Against Political Correctness series and see what I get out of it, so thanks. 

One question... are the Sharknado sequels any better than the original? That's the only one I watched, I didn't bother looking further. I seem to recall seeing about 20 seconds of one of the sequels some months back (which was what prompted me to give the original a look) of some people standing on a bridge or a jetty in what looked like Florida and getting wiped out by a couple of toothy Flipper impersonators. B grade is as B grade does, but if I'm going to watch that level of stuff then they can at least push the bounds of credibility to the ridiculous so I can get a laugh out of it like I did with Troma's "Poultrygeist" and "Killer Condom".

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2017, 06:12:18 PM »

The Sharknado films push the envelope of insanity, its more of the same but have developed their style, multiple Cameos, increasingly unscientific and absurd. There must be 14 cameos in number 2 then they wheel out The Hoff in 3 as the Heros dad.

In 3 they had Lt Warren from Z Nation as a guard at an army base, called her sgt Warren and referenced zombies. There is no liberty they will not take. I'm a third the way through 4 but have  already Downloaded 5.

I wouldn't really call it horror/comedy, more like really fucked up and twisted comedy. Its dark but in a really stupid kind of way. Far fetched is an understatement. I really loved number 3 as well.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 241
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2017, 12:05:56 AM »

Boy George's 1970s Save Me From Suburbia

British pop star Boy George recalls, revisits and assesses how the 1970's moulded the person and artist he has become. This is his musical, social and sexual coming of age, when he discovered the power of his own sexuality before setting about turning that persona into a popstar. Set against a backdrop of social discord, disenfranchisement and sexual repression, the seventies was also conversely the decade that revelled in colour and creative chaos, giving the world glam rock, disco and punk, and the young George O'Dowd was at the birth of them all. The documentary includes contributions from contemporaries like Martin Degville (Sigue Sigue Sputnik), Andy Polaris (Animal Nightlife), DJ Princess Julia and popstar Marilyn. This is, as George said, 'the last ever bonkers decade', and it totally and completely shaped him.

Boy George says: 'I think of the 70's as being this glorious decade where I discovered who I was and discovered all these amazing things - punk rock, electro music, fashion, all of that. And yeah of course there was that dark side to the 70's, the rubbish, the strikes, the poverty, and I'd get chased and confronted for the way I looked. But I was a teenager. I didn't have any time for misery. I was just having a great time with my friends! 

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
  • Awards: Win - Pimp my mug: The willagee swamp
  • THE MOR0N DONE BROKE IT AGAIN LOL!
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2017, 12:52:21 AM »

Martin Degville (Sigue Sigue Sputnik)...
Ahhh yes... the same guy who made Cassandra Curse's wedding dress...
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2017, 06:01:32 AM »

I met boy Georges friend Marylin at a Night Club in the Isle of man in early 80s, long story.

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
  • Awards: Win - Pimp my mug: The willagee swamp
  • THE MOR0N DONE BROKE IT AGAIN LOL!
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2017, 02:49:15 PM »

Didn't those two queens used to slap each other about a bit back in the day? I seem to recall reading something about that.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2017, 03:46:06 PM »

Didn't those two queens used to slap each other about a bit back in the day? I seem to recall reading something about that.

Yep I seem to remember similar. I found myself on stage dancing with the fruit, all good clean fun lol. Think he had a needle habit as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_%28singer%29#Personal_life

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.297 seconds with 40 queries.