ThirdRailForum

• August 19, 2018, 03:54:53 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm Like The Herpes  (Read 1330 times)

plus minus reset

Raulzito

• I never know what to type here
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
Re: I'm Like The Herpes
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2016, 04:47:23 PM »

Queef is an unusual interest for a homo like you to enjoy.

Maybe it's only your Moms.

And who says I enjoy queefiing?

Queefin is more associated with fat chicks like you
Signatures are stupid

Raulzito

• Senatore
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2016, 04:48:16 PM »

Wet Willy is complaining Brie Larson won best actress.

Did he honestly think they would give it to Catilyn Jenner?

:tard:
Signatures are stupid

Rose WestTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2016, 04:51:03 PM »

And who says I enjoy queefiing?

Queefin is more associated with fat chicks like you

I suppose you are right.

Your homo partner wouldn't queef...he would fart.

So you enjoy sucking on farts, my mistake.

.... and I'm NOT FUCKING FAT!!!!!

Raulzito

• Senatore
« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2016, 06:36:57 PM »

I suppose you are right.

Your homo partner wouldn't queef...he would fart.

So you enjoy sucking on farts, my mistake.

.... and I'm NOT FUCKING FAT!!!!!

Fat, ginormous, lardass, huge, obese, saturn-sized, it's all good  :grin:
Signatures are stupid

Rose WestTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2016, 06:38:58 PM »

Fat, ginormous, lardass, huge, obese, saturn-sized, it's all good  :grin:

Whom are you referring to now?

Your poor Mother would rot in her grave if she could hear you talking about her like that.

Raulzito

• Senatore
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2016, 06:40:33 PM »

Whom are you referring to now?

Your poor Mother would rot in her grave if she could hear you talking about her like that.

There's only one way of showing you're not fat, Rosey

Pics or you're eternally shamu
Signatures are stupid

Rose WestTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2016, 09:59:07 PM »

There's only one way of showing you're not fat, Rosey

Pics or you're eternally shamu

Your Father has a set of pics of me.

Oh that's right, you drowned him.

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRFs greatest troll200 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Reply Thread - Rest in peace Kurt100 Reply Thread - Torch the arcade..
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2016, 12:02:09 AM »

Your Father has a set of pics of me.

Oh that's right, you drowned him.

In a tsunami of trannie cum. Quite disgusting really.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2016, 12:11:07 PM »

Wet Willy is complaining Brie Larson won best actress.

Why is she named after a cheese?

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
  • Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRFs greatest troll200 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Reply Thread - Rest in peace Kurt100 Reply Thread - Torch the arcade..
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2016, 06:24:51 PM »

Because if they named her after a swampdonkey then her name would have been Caskur?

Rose WestTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2016, 07:58:54 PM »

Why is she named after a cheese?

Her real name is Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers.

However, the first guy who went down on her said her vagina smelt and tasted like cheese...hence Brie forever.

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2016, 02:08:39 AM »

Her real name is Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers.

That poor woman. Her parents must have really hated her guts to give her a name like that.

Raulzito

• Senatore
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2016, 11:07:29 AM »

That poor woman. Her parents must have really hated her guts to give her a name like that.

Well, you could pick your own handle and you picked that aberration

TWatwaffles undergroin
Signatures are stupid

Rose WestTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2016, 06:40:10 PM »

Well, you could pick your own handle and you picked that aberration

TWatwaffles undergroin

It still sounds better than "Bum Zits"

Raulzito

• Senatore
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2016, 12:20:56 PM »

It still sounds better than "Bum Zits"

Raulzito was a helluva singer

Pay him some respects, cunt
Signatures are stupid

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.341 seconds with 35 queries.