ThirdRailForum

• April 20, 2018, 10:21:59 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about your Internet services providers  (Read 1119 times)

plus minus reset

RaulzitoTopic starter

• I never know what to type here
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
Question about your Internet services providers
« on: April 19, 2016, 12:15:01 PM »

They are trying to impose a data limit on broadband Internet connections in Brazil.

Cell phone data plans are already pathetic limited and expensive and now, they are trying to fuck up broadband too.

They want to limit monthly access to around 130 Gbytes!

I'd like to know how much do you guys pay, the speed and if there's any data limit on your services and if yes, how much can you download / upload

Signatures are stupid

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 197
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
Re: Question about your Internet services providers
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 12:16:57 PM »

202.00 for Internet, cable tv and landline phone service monthly unlimited

245.00 for cell phone ( 3 phones in my account, unlimited talk/text/data

RaulzitoTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 12:52:58 PM »

202.00 for Internet, cable tv and landline phone service monthly unlimited

245.00 for cell phone ( 3 phones in my account, unlimited talk/text/data

And everything is free of data limits?

Download and upload unlimited on everything?
Signatures are stupid

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 269
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 01:14:25 PM »

$170.00 plus taxes for broadband internet (100.0 mbps connection), Wi-Fi, 800+ cable channels (includes some premium stuff like HBO), WiFi, and landline phone service monthly.

Internet and phone both have unlimited usage, including long distance.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

RaulzitoTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 01:18:28 PM »

$170.00 plus taxes for broadband internet (100.0 mbps connection), Wi-Fi, 800+ cable channels (includes some premium stuff like HBO), WiFi, and landline phone service monthly.

Internet and phone both have unlimited usage, including long distance.

thank you
Signatures are stupid

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 197
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2016, 01:25:49 PM »

And everything is free of data limits?

Download and upload unlimited on everything?

Yep

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 73
  • Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2016, 09:40:28 PM »

Yes but those old rotary cell phones are so slow they don't worry about over-usage.

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2016, 08:25:24 AM »

I have 20mbs Fiber Optic internet no up/dn limits for $49.99/month.

My wife and me each have a Motorola emoto smart phone with unlimted text and voice for $25.month each Through Total wireless prepaid. They use verizon towers, so I get excellent reception through the area. No data...besides I never use my phone to surf the fucking web when I'm out....just never appealed to me so I don't need it and save $10 per line without data.

No home phone, just use cell. Me and my wife made the choice years ago and "cut the cable" and have nothing but Netflix for TV service. and don't miss it a bit....there is just so much shit to watch on netflix and we are so busy we rarely watch tv, but for an hour maybe two in the evening.  We've had satellite for years, but no- more saving that $120/mo for other things

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2016, 08:30:49 AM »

They are trying to impose a data limit on broadband Internet connections in Brazil.

Cell phone data plans are already pathetic limited and expensive and now, they are trying to fuck up broadband too.

They want to limit monthly access to around 130 Gbytes!

I'd like to know how much do you guys pay, the speed and if there's any data limit on your services and if yes, how much can you download / upload
That really sucks bro.

RaulzitoTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2016, 03:11:39 PM »

They are recommending games that don't use an online connection

Signatures are stupid

RaulzitoTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2016, 03:16:49 PM »

Out "government" or whatever the hell is left of it has ordered the comm companies to keep unlimited available

I used to be on GVT, which was bought by Vivo

Vivo is most vocal company wanting this change, the fuckers are probably bribing Anatel

I pay 150 reals, which is around 40 dollars or so nowadays. I have 25 Mbps and phone with unlimited local

No long distance or mobiles

It's not so bad

My question now is, how much will be extra for unlimited data?

Until the end of the year my plan will be kept untouched

Signatures are stupid

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2016, 04:55:04 PM »

Out "government" or whatever the hell is left of it has ordered the comm companies to keep unlimited available

I used to be on GVT, which was bought by Vivo

Vivo is most vocal company wanting this change, the fuckers are probably bribing Anatel

I pay 150 reals, which is around 40 dollars or so nowadays. I have 25 Mbps and phone with unlimited local

No long distance or mobiles

It's not so bad

My question now is, how much will be extra for unlimited data?

Until the end of the year my plan will be kept untouched

If worse comes to worse, you can alway just setup like this guy:

Stupidamerican6443752

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Stupidamerican6443752 needs to post more to get noticed.Stupidamerican6443752 needs to post more to get noticed.Stupidamerican6443752 needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2016, 11:52:10 PM »

Yes but those old rotary cell phones are so slow they don't worry about over-usage.

No, but the string breaking between the two cans is a real possibility.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2016, 05:35:31 AM »

17.99 pm line rental. 8.00pm totally inclusive calls. Free broadband (No Limits) 20.00 P.M for about 100 TV channels which I dont have time to watch so in American money thats about $65.00
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2016, 05:29:47 PM »

17.99 pm line rental. 8.00pm totally inclusive calls. Free broadband (No Limits) 20.00 P.M for about 100 TV channels which I dont have time to watch so in American money thats about $65.00
Where in the hell do you live to get free broadband?

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2016, 12:35:17 AM »

Most UK companies offer free broadband now. I guess it's just a small country with a lot  of competition. Good news for us though.  :grin:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

RaulzitoTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2016, 10:03:53 AM »

It's not free, it's just a very expensive landline.
Signatures are stupid

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2016, 10:07:14 AM »

Most UK companies offer free broadband now. I guess it's just a small country with a lot  of competition. Good news for us though.  :grin:

Damn, that's nice.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 222
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2016, 10:29:27 AM »

£17 a month unlimited broadband. Meh thats plenty for me, speeds about 86 mbps.

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2016, 10:31:45 AM »

£17 a month unlimited broadband. Meh thats plenty for me, speeds about 86 mbps.

That one hell of a bargain still. I pay$50usd for 20mbs fiber optic. For 20 mbs, it's fast as shit with no bottlenecks.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.437 seconds with 39 queries.