ThirdRailForum

• January 18, 2018, 12:48:28 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about your Internet services providers  (Read 1001 times)

plus minus reset

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
Re: Question about your Internet services providers
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2016, 05:57:30 PM »

That one hell of a bargain still. I pay$50usd for 20mbs fiber optic. For 20 mbs, it's fast as shit with no bottlenecks.

I paid 30k to have fibre connected when I built the house but since I sued the builder for 120k when his apprentice dug up the cable with his little digger I think I won.  :grin:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2016, 10:03:37 AM »

I paid 30k to have fibre connected when I built the house but since I sued the builder for 120k when his apprentice dug up the cable with his little digger I think I won.  :grin:

No doubt, that shit is a nightmare to splice back.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2016, 05:09:25 PM »

No doubt, that shit is a nightmare to splice back.

It's a true story. If you can be arsed to search back I described it here as it happened about 8 years ago.
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

RaulzitoTopic starter

• I never know what to type here
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2016, 12:30:18 PM »

It's a true story. If you can be arsed to search back I described it here as it happened about 8 years ago.

And what kind of fucked up judge orders you to get paid 4x more than what you paid for the destroyed work?
Signatures are stupid

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2016, 01:33:10 PM »

And what kind of fucked up judge orders you to get paid 4x more than what you paid for the destroyed work?

The kind that finds they were using an uninsured 16 year old on a 250.000 house build. Nice guy.

Rose West

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2016, 04:10:56 PM »

The kind that finds they were using an uninsured 16 year old on a 250.000 house build. Nice guy.

Why do you persist in mentioning underage people?

It's horrible.

RaulzitoTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2016, 04:26:51 PM »

Why do you persist in mentioning underage people?

It's horrible.

that thing in your avatar makes my dick throb
Signatures are stupid

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2016, 06:03:18 PM »

that thing in your avatar makes my dick throb

Stop calling me a "thing"

I'm starting to think you are stalking me.

RaulzitoTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2016, 11:03:33 PM »

Stop calling me a "thing"

I'm starting to think you are stalking me.

You're a Winx doll now?
Signatures are stupid

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2016, 11:18:57 PM »

You're a Winx doll now?

Do I remind you of your Winx dolly?

RaulzitoTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2016, 12:12:28 AM »

Do I remind you of your Winx dolly?

You wanna shag or not?
Signatures are stupid

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2016, 01:18:12 AM »

You wanna shag or not?

You shag dolls?

Apart from the inflatable ones.

RaulzitoTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2016, 01:42:07 AM »

You shag dolls?

Apart from the inflatable ones.

Are you a doll?

If so, yes

I've shagged girls that were real dolls, if you know what I mean  :grin:
Signatures are stupid

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2016, 04:16:53 PM »

Try Lemon...she might be interested.

RaulzitoTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2016, 05:20:47 PM »

that pic  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Signatures are stupid

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 120
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2016, 09:56:42 PM »

No.

RaulzitoTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2016, 10:06:20 PM »

No.
\

I'm sooo much better than niggerotaku
Signatures are stupid

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 120
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2016, 10:09:22 PM »

\

I'm sooo much better than niggerotaku

How do you know?  :tongue2:

RaulzitoTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2016, 12:07:16 AM »

How do you know?  :tongue2:

Come on, woman

It's me

RancidMilko

Signatures are stupid

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2016, 12:09:46 AM »

Come on, woman

It's me

RancidMilko

BumZits

She's trying hard to forget.

Leave her alone.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.388 seconds with 37 queries.