dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 11, 2018, 06:19:12 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Zeropoint vs King Martini <MATCH THREAD><DECISION>  (Read 2306 times)

plus minus reset

The P.P.A.

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs LemonWin vs The Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Introducing- The Players ClubTeam Win vs Caskur and Ant AgonizerWin vs Blandscape300 Replies - Flaming children200 Replies - Flaming children100 Replies - Flaming children100 Reply Thread - i challenge the championWin vs ZeropointFOTM - Aug 2013Win vs Projectile Vomit
  • Third Rails resident Sex Symbol
Zeropoint vs King Martini <MATCH THREAD><DECISION>
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2016, 04:22:42 PM »

SIX STARS IN MY PROFILE SAYS IM A MOTHER FUCKING STARBOY

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2016, 05:27:49 PM »

then  compliment you and your amazing cock

Fangurls are 14 a dozen. You'll never have the pleasure of my cock ripping you slit apart.

Go slit yourself.
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2016, 05:30:05 PM »

Ain't it amazin that Poofer is posting pics 2 weeks after Pickles got his new graphics programme?

Ya know. Just Sayin  :snack:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2016, 05:47:17 PM »

Hiya, Princess...didja miss me?

there is the back rub....zeropoint knew trf needed a call out match..badly....he knew Obi worked hard on that marbles graphic....marbles...marble hornets...youtube series about Slenderman....it all connected

Zeropoint was getting better..his swearing was under control...the meds were working...why come back to TRF and put his health in jeopardy? 

Something drew him back..we do not know what...

Once zero agreed to a match he was betrayed by Bra1n...but who is bra1n...he died..he rose in the west after drinking lemon's juice drink...he does matches...he does not do matches...he will do matches in the future..if he has a future

Zeropoint was up all night....bra1in was in his room...was brain a man or something else...a slenderman

black tendrils warping zeropoint's mind....infecting him with the sickness...

he had no choice but to run

is he safe.....did he know this was all a set up??

Did he find his TRIBE?? Did they lead him to the ark???

He was not looking for a fucking trophy...he was just looking for a bit of fun...but Bra1in ruined it all

it was all a set up by Bra1n....the dark man whose shadow puppets control this group.

martini is just  schill in this shell game..popping out more photos than Snapfish.  He is oblivious to what is really happening..

But Zeropoint left clues behind....his avatar says it all...fuck you...I knew it all along...

the photo was in black and white.....black was bra1in...the evil one..black of heart and deed...white was zero....pure and free...he escaped TRF

Zero has won by default...he refused to play slenderman's game....he kept his soul...color has returned to his avatar

go shoot yourselves he is saying..in a playful way..I hold no grudges...I have better things to do then read about imaginary sexcapades and look at Caskur's damned cooking...fuck you people...fuck Bra1in...I know who you are now....fuck you all.....I am where you can not get me..I am free

And that is what is really going on.....you pathetic sheeple

Raulzito

• I never know what to type here
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
Signatures are stupid

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2016, 08:59:17 PM »

yeah, notice you're keeping your mouth shut, Princess...

Cat got your tongue, Crybaby?

The P.P.A.

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
  • The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.The P.P.A. has a lot to say.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs LemonWin vs The Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Introducing- The Players ClubTeam Win vs Caskur and Ant AgonizerWin vs Blandscape300 Replies - Flaming children200 Replies - Flaming children100 Replies - Flaming children100 Reply Thread - i challenge the championWin vs ZeropointFOTM - Aug 2013Win vs Projectile Vomit
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2016, 12:38:11 AM »

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2016, 12:49:32 PM »

The Real Alex Jones here

Folks, here we go, full circle back to the new world order agenda, Hillary hit squads and TRF forum fanatics trying to shut down your freedom to buy untested, non FDA approved health supplements.

This whole match is a hoax perpetuated by a shadow cabal lead by a dark master who calls himself Brain.

That is your first warning folks, anyone who calls himself brain thinks you don't have one and want's to think for you.

DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN!

Why does he talk about his dick and its size all day?

I will tell you why. His cock is a GMO engineered monstrosity being shoved up your sleeping asshole!! 

You won't even feel it!   BOOM!

You will just smile unaware until a hot splash of franken cum is rolling down your throat.

BOOM!

How does it taste? It taste exactly like those genetically made salmon they are serving at your local Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar.

Spit it out!!

Did you swallow and are now being followed by goat headed men wherever you go?

I have the solution, just purchase my Natural Body Detox and Colon Cleanse. It will clean out the most sinister toxins that the government and big Pharma can produce. Get regular and empty your body of all these monkey/spider genes that they are putting in your food. Free shipping if you order before this match ends.

Back to the show.

WAKE UP!!

Your health and stockpile of silver coins depends on it. Do not be mislead by this propaganda. Do not eat any food prepared by a woman, and I use that term loosely, named Caskur, she is another NWO schill who works under the Brain.

Who is the martin?  Someone who has stood under and stared up at  one to many chem trails.

A shivering wet mess of lib-tard puke all contained inside a  7-eleven 128oz soda cup. The same cup that New York city Mayor Bloomberg wanted to ban.

Do not drink that shit unless you first run it through a Alexapure Pro Water Filtration, the finest filter on the planet. It will filter out all  democratic and left wing politics from your water, you will be left with a glass of clean, fresh H20 that is now safe for you and your children.

Back to the program

Wait we are out of time.

OK

Let me end with this.

Can't get it up? Can no longer last in the bedroom? Do you feel tempted to walk into the girls bathroom even though you are not transgender?  Have you been drinking all that estrogen laden Soy milk and washing your ass with fluoridated water?  Then you need Super Male Vitality, a non FDA approved liquid. Just place 2 drops on your tongue and you will be fucking the liberal media whores until they scream for more.

This is Alex Jones, see you on the next show

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 298
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2016, 07:27:43 PM »

Fraud uses this stuff...he sticks the eardropper up his ass though. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Mr NiceGuy

• Banger of Mash
  • Governor
  • Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2016, 10:48:26 PM »

Top 5 reasons Pickles & Poofer aren't the same person:

1. Pickles is a runner but Poofer is too lazy to run.

2. Pickles is a nobody but Poofer is a well known loser.

3. Pickles likes men's asses on Game of Thrones but Poofer likes men's penises on Game of Thrones.

4. Pickles only knows English but Poofer barely knows English.

5. Pickles sucks his thumbs but Poofer sucks everybody's everythings.

Rose West

• Dictator
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2016, 11:19:36 PM »

I see boobs

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 298
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2016, 06:59:47 AM »

You can put that thing away anytime now, rose. 
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2016, 11:41:15 AM »

FM for the win.

Why can't we all just get along? Brain is dying, and without his new found manly UHU to screw our courage to the sticky place, the pillars of this community will collapse like a lungers lungs.

John Oliver

• Dictator
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2016, 03:43:30 PM »

dread...despair....these are what give him life.........

Caskur's food has turned rotten...a moldy plate of what could have been...

Kurt has the shits

your pain does not matter to him.........

Feral's toothbrush has been stolen....the gargle one night stand has been exposed

darkness closes in all around us....

even Flea can feel the evil radiating off him.....evil of such malevolence that she rather do laundry  than post in TRF

eating a snack under the couch...flea still felt fear...she is doing something she has never done before...she is going offline

Oh shit, he's pissed lol

I think I have some laundry to do  :snack:

I'm gonna be offline for awhile :lol:

tendrils reaching out from the darkest corner of your bedroom....closing in

Obi's cats have gone bonkers....first they scratched him..then their eyes went black..when Obi speaks to them..they speak back...Obi is afraid for the first time in his life

he needs your energy to materialize in this realm....

Plain and simple. I am motivated to start vaporizing a few people who rub me the wrong way. Why? Because I can and they have given me a reason to. Call me Slenderman!!

he demands your obedience

As long as they keep things here on the forum and within the rules, I don't have a problem with any of it.

lust..perversions...they all are within his wheelhouse

Tell the truth.. how many times did you think of my dick size today?

he mocks the God above because he serves the god below...

Don't worry, your optimistic prayers and Black Jesus mean nothing. I will pull you through a black void of overwhelming darkness and consume your tasty soul...yummm. your essence substains me in this forum.

Poor zeropoint....how prophetic these words now sound

Don't want to JUDGE a match?

Good.

YOU can be my snack.

Zero point's snack turned the tables... now he was to be bra1n's first meal...a tasty mortal morsel.

"Zero kept Bra1n up all night" some dumb fuck commented.......how foolish.....bra1n was the one who kept zeropoint up all night....the screams that day were the music to which bra1n danced the Macarena

But zero escaped

See ya.

take his hand and live  in the mansion in the woods

Bra1n let forth a clarion call out....new meat must be found

Gargles was chosen

You are  invited to establish your worth as flamer in a match against ME. Seeing as my hunger still grows this would be a good opportunity to sate it by tearing your mortal coil and turning it into a Slinky

No excuses, tough guy.

the scent of the slaughterhouse....the chill in the air signals his arrival

Gargles knew something was not right.....he tried to save his face from being melted by posting while
backpedaling out the door.
It's no secret that Callouts and You are always going to be beneath me in this game.  :lolatu:

no is not the right answer....it's too late now

I'll be back in a few hours to continue the parade on your rotting carcass over this latest stillborn fodder about matches.

some terminator gif added for emphasis...a sick joke

Gargles was dead before he hit [post]....

the site will not end with a bang...it will end with a gulp as the last soul is consumed...if you can...run and do not look back

John Oliver

• Dictator
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2016, 04:44:11 PM »

when all is dark....and nothing is left of TRF...only one thing will still exist....the soul that tasted so bad that it was vomited back out....the last man standing...reeky ass and all

The Scoundrel

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2016, 04:52:53 PM »

yeah, notice you're keeping your mouth shut, Princess...

I had modicum of respect for you until you decided to tuck tail and piss off.

Get your sorry arse in here and fight you gutless little shit!

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2016, 07:54:37 PM »

The Scoundrel

He looks vaguely familiar.

Does he frequent the shopping center toilets?

Does he have a stanky finger?

The P.P.A.

• Flaming Icon
  • Governor
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2016, 09:18:15 PM »

YES!! You are a flamer!!!

Third Rail forums has teamed with Make a Wish to bring a new level of cyber bullying to those who have been bullied online.The "YES! You are a flamer" campaign has taken off in grand fashion to ease the cumbersome burden for those whom are helpless online to have their voice heard.

Third Rail owner Bra1n has released a statement;

"We are proud to be teaming up with MAW to give those who are meek and sullen, to actually step into the flamingarena and for the first time in their actual lives, be stars in the flame game. We have meticulously left out judgementsas to not hurt their feelings in our attempt to fight the good fight along side those with special needs as to give themmuch need attention to, you know, boost their confidence and hopefully lead them to more productive lives outside of thesometimes intimidating world of the internet.

We have sent personal messages to many of the members of third Rail Forums, those whom we have labeled as the lower rung,less intelligent specimens of human being and have given them free reign to jump into a flame match with the best flamer ever, King Martini. Its our personal gift to the flaming community to allow them a couple moments of dignity to be in a callout with such a master. Its their moment to meet flamings John Cena."

From the looks of it, the tactic not only worked, but has taken off. Many of the tards on the forum have taken that much needed step into a braver newer world of self appreciation.

Rose emojis will be left in the PM boxes of those who have taken part in the match.

John Oliver

• Dictator
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2016, 02:34:52 PM »

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2016, 04:19:34 PM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.429 seconds with 43 queries.