dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 11, 2018, 05:49:35 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zeropoint vs King Martini <MATCH THREAD><DECISION>  (Read 2304 times)

plus minus reset

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
Zeropoint vs King Martini <MATCH THREAD><DECISION>
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2016, 03:22:30 PM »

i found your post unfunny and I did not even have to read it to come to that conclusion

I also find your post unfunny and I used to the really low pickles bar applied against it.

Fuck you.

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Zeropoint vs King Martini <MATCH THREAD><DECISION>
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2016, 12:02:53 AM »

The voting has ended, and the winner is declared to be:

King Martini

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
Re: Zeropoint vs King Martini <MATCH THREAD><DECISION>
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2017, 09:35:34 PM »

Watching the grand pontiff of poof post is like watching a suicide bomber on CCTV walking into an empty dimly-lit car park at 3 o'clock in the morning screaming "Allahu Akbar", as he disappears in a cloud of shrapnel up his own sphincter.

Your best post ever

it was actually fucking hilarious and very fitting all things considered in this match
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.211 seconds with 35 queries.