• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39   Go Down

Author Topic: Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll...  (Read 9262 times)

plus minus reset

Zeropoint

• The Dragon
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.
  • Fan of: Being your guilty pleasure
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Paging a Mr Nazi Admin..100 Reply Thread - Taylor Swift100 Reply Thread - SUGARTITS100+ Reply Thread - What is a spunkbubble..
Re: Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll...
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2016, 06:02:09 PM »

Ohhh, herpy derpy doo. You know what your problem is, don't you? YOU see this in terms of a contest, hence you being so filled with rage and hate for those who don't. Heh, it probably never even occurred to you that there are those in this game who are okay losing the cup as long as they get to stick the knife in, lol.

My name is Zero, and I approve of this message... :snick:
:grin:

Rose West

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2016, 06:08:10 PM »

Telling it right is filling them in on how you were trying to move yourself over here and I didn't even know you. Like you're out of touch with reality.
You're going to keep it going cuz you're because you're bitter and angry. I've asked you numerous times to leave me alone and you won't quit.
There is no relationship. I'm sure you'll be right there to fuck up any future friendships I have. Do you have my phone hacked as well ?

You are so paranoid, Flea.

Still, I suppose living where you do surrounded by raping Samoans would make you feel edgy.

Does Gargoyle realise you only want him for a bodyguard for you and the kids?

Zeropoint

• The Dragon
  • Senatore
  • Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.Zeropoint runs circles around other posters.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Paging a Mr Nazi Admin..100 Reply Thread - Taylor Swift100 Reply Thread - SUGARTITS100+ Reply Thread - What is a spunkbubble..
« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2016, 06:09:51 PM »

Bra1n... please get rid of sum cun'T...

honestly, the guy is real trouble...
Sounds like the desperate plea of the hopelessly outclassed to me... :tissue:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2016, 06:14:19 PM »

Sounds like the desperate plea of the hopelessly outclassed to me... :tissue:

well you've got me there... I could never be as classy as that mental midget chopping a dick in a deceased son's mouth...

tell you what... see if he'll do a chop of the guy you killed sticking a dick in his mouth then sending it to the parents. That would be really classy, yeah?

Twatwaffle von UbergoinkTopic starter

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRFs greatest troll200 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Reply Thread - Rest in peace Kurt100 Reply Thread - Torch the arcade..
« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2016, 06:14:51 PM »

Telling it right is filling them in on how you were trying to move yourself over here and I didn't even know you.

Ahh, but then I'd also have to tell them about your plans to fly across the continent for a weekend's solid fucking... and other things. I can only imagine what people like Feral would make of such a story, especially the next time you questioned her dalliance with Freud and electric toothbrushes.

Strange you should want to go there. Don't get me wrong, I was okay with entertaining the idea even if it did rather sound like I'd be doing the lions share of work in the bedroom.

You're going to keep it going cuz you're because you're bitter and angry. I've asked you numerous times to leave me alone and you won't quit.
All the while continuing it yourself, yes I know. Listen, I'm at the point here where I've realised that "leaving you alone" is an open invitation for you to project my presence on to whoever is fucking with your thrill at Third Rail, then coming back to me with renewed demands to "leave you alone". Kind of like you did when I popped up to offer congratulations to Ant for having effectively fucked over an out of board friendship using nothing more than your innate mistrust for any male you get close to.

There is no relationship.

You got that right.

I'm sure you'll be right there to fuck up any future friendships I have.
I'm sure you'll be looking over your shoulder the whole time and seeing me in the shadows. I choose not to make your paranoia my problem.

Do you have my phone hacked as well ?

Are you even reading what you write at this point? Go take some loxapine before your toaster starts talking to you.

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
  • Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRFs greatest troll200 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Reply Thread - Rest in peace Kurt100 Reply Thread - Torch the arcade..
« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2016, 06:19:38 PM »

well you've got me there... I could never be as classy as that mental midget chopping a dick in a deceased son's mouth...

tell you what... see if he'll do a chop of the guy you killed sticking a dick in his mouth then sending it to the parents. That would be really classy, yeah?

Somehow I don't think it would stack up against chopping a child into playing grabass in a nightclub with questionable dress codes and sending THAT to the parents.

Zeropoint

• The Dragon
  • Senatore
« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2016, 06:21:51 PM »

You couldn't be as classy as a drunken bum passed out in a dumpster with maggots in his beard, but we all have our crosses to bear, I suppose...

Cry me a river. If you had the sense God gave a hamster, you would have payed better attention to your security. And if you weren't such a hopeless burnout, you would have left years ago and spared yourself the continued clubbings. The truth is that you LIKE playing the martyr, so you'll stay on these boards until an embolism formed by sitting on your ass all day in front of a computer refreshing the page takes you to that big pigpen in the sky, and you will not be missed in the slightest.

These are facts.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2016, 06:25:20 PM »

So you lied about running someone over and being jailed for 10 yrs?

Check!~

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #88 on: May 12, 2016, 06:27:03 PM »

You didn't need to. You made it public knowledge long ago, over ten years ago if I am to understand it. Dean even stitched you up good and proper over it and I'm sure Goats' head is nodding in agreement over the recollection.

MSN may have 404'ed as effectively as your own son did, people still talk. And people like me are only too ready to listen.

Ohhh, herpy derpy doo. You know what your problem is, don't you? YOU see this in terms of a contest, hence you being so filled with rage and hate for those who don't. Heh, it probably never even occurred to you that there are those in this game who are okay losing the cup as long as they get to stick the knife in, lol.

Yeah, I'm bad news alright. Mainly because I don't play by YOUR rules.  :evillol:

Yeah, thirty seconds Googling a name which YOU provided to see whether there were any grounds for your laughable claims of being a successful artist who commanded a higher asking price for her artworks than Hans Rudolf Giger. The funny thing is if you hadn't been busty trying to stick it to V-Agent with your carefully tended veggie patch of wilted and outdated PI stashes, I'd not even have bothered spending the 30 seconds to begin with.

You've more claim to being an online stalker than I, Madam Pedobear!  :hysterical:

No, I made friends with her long ago. There would have been plenty of scope to have extracted PI from her if that were truly my intent.

What a crock! TDT were tossing it about back when the old wheeliebin was competing with the Capos for Danger's affections and the legends that grew out of it were far more entertaining than the mundane existance he actually enjoyed. You're off your trolley if you think PI is the holy grail everyone ought to be aspiring to, but you've spent so much time amassing your own personal stock you never did look up to realise its not actually flaming. :slap:

Except I'm not taking it offline, am I Cathy? I'm right here, dealing with it ONline.

Ever noticed how I've completely avoided resorting to your full name? Your address? Yours and Kurt's business tax records (hint: you don't have any), phone numbers and the like? Ever notice how that practice extends to pretty much every opponent I've ever faced on these boards, even when they are being so free with my own? And its not as if I don't know them, some of them chapter and verse.

Its because I don't need to, nor want to. Yet somehow I enjoy a reputation of being someone you can't trust with it, by I might add people who have made a sordid career out of distributing other peoples.

Funny how that works, innit?  :snick:

You are nuts.
Flea's not fat and I'm too busy showing off my glorious mane of hair to trouble myself with headgear. If it's so embarrassing to you, then might I remind you that nobody has nailed your dick to the computer table. You're free to saunter off in search of the buttplug of your choice any time you so desire.

Flea's not fat and I'm too busy showing off my glorious mane of hair to trouble myself with headgear. If it's so embarrassing to you, then might I remind you that nobody has nailed your dick to the computer table. You're free to saunter off in search of the buttplug of your choice any time you so desire.

You're nuts.  All you have to say is  a long winded  -  go away - after you went away because of a poster?  Does anybody care less than me? 

Who the fuck is going to finally own me after all these years?   You were offended by flea and left for weeks? I'd try to kill twap if things like that were possible.

I can come in and post here and there ... sometimes it's not the greatest but I appreciate the people who aren't afraid to use their know nickname.

I like my alts to be comedy relief.

I don't like flea but she's flamed back and forth with me with no issue at all.   She's not the greatest but this lame troll needs to end.

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2016, 06:28:01 PM »

Check!~

This is what passes for flaming from you? "Uhhmmm, you weren't locked up"?

Man you suck at this. No wonder you're stuck collecting PI on people.

Zeropoint

• The Dragon
  • Senatore
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2016, 06:34:51 PM »

Check!~
I never said I "ran over someone", I said I caused an accident that killed someone. Any details beyond that have been embellished by people like you over the years, foolishly thinking that I will "correct" your "mistakes" and give you clues as to my true identity and the circumstances of my charge.

Never gonna happen.

And the fact that I was able to successfully post from a prison cell for 5 years while YOU couldn't even keep the circumstances of your son's death a secret speaks volumes about the differences in our respective talents.

The funny thing is, the Statute of Limitations has run out on anything I could be conceivably be charged with in connection with that, and I actually DID leave clues both here and at BH that could have outed me...but no one was ever up to the task of connecting the dots.

Which doesn't surprise me a bit.  :grin:

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2016, 06:34:57 PM »

coming soon..

Rose West

• Dictator
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2016, 06:36:09 PM »

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2016, 06:40:00 PM »

I never said I "ran over someone", I said I caused an accident that killed someone. Any details beyond that have been embellished by people like you over the years, foolishly thinking that I will "correct" your "mistakes" and give you clues as to my true identity and the circumstances of my charge.

Never gonna happen.

And the fact that I was able to successfully post from a prison cell for 5 years while YOU couldn't even keep the circumstances of your son's death a secret speaks volumes about the differences in our respective talents.

The funny thing is, the Statute of Limitations has run out on anything I could be conceivably be charged with in connection with that, and I actually DID leave clues both here and at BH that could have outed me...but no one was ever up to the task of connecting the dots.

Which doesn't surprise me a bit.  :grin:

tl;dr...

and won't either because I do not believe you... you are a bullshitter!

Attention-whoring Drama Queen

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 162
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2016, 06:42:12 PM »

You are so paranoid, Flea.

Still, I suppose living where you do surrounded by raping Samoans would make you feel edgy.

Does Gargoyle realise you only want him for a bodyguard for you and the kids?

LOL I have a big family full of convicted felons and gang members lol

Gargoyle had my back when everyone else was against me. I wont forget that

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2016, 06:44:14 PM »

This is what passes for flaming from you? "Uhhmmm, you weren't locked up"?

Man you suck at this. No wonder you're stuck collecting PI on people.

Don't half the people who post in this forum already have your PI? You're all buddies who pick on people.

Quit being a drama queen   there is no PI posted yet.  You and flea are looking like retards.

Ant is the greatest  troll because he made you all look stupid.  I hope he's not with you.

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2016, 06:45:45 PM »

Don't half the people who post in this forum already have your PI? You're all buddies.

Quit being a drama queen   there is no PI posted yet.  You and flea are looking like retards.

Ant is the greatest  troll because he made you all look stupid.  I hope he's not with you.

wanna know the best part ?

I never once said on this board that he was Ant.

hes been told hundreds of times that Im not posting his PI yet he wont stfu

Zeropoint

• The Dragon
  • Senatore
« Reply #97 on: May 12, 2016, 06:46:50 PM »

tl;dr...

and won't either because I do not believe you... you are a bullshitter!
I don't care what you believe, because you are a bottomfeeder that should have taken up knitting as a hobby long ago. You are one of the worst excuses for a flamer I've ever come across, and I've spent years watching Jiggy post. At least with Jiggy, I occasionally crack a smile. Your archive reads like a bored matronly shut-in who starts hitting the cooking sherry around noon then hits Facebook to post about her cats, her meals, and the reason kids these days have no respect.

And the reason is that that is exactly what you are. :clever:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 330
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2016, 06:49:53 PM »

This thread has more drama in it than an all-faggot soap opera.

#PutYourBabyinMe

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2016, 06:50:41 PM »

This thread has more drama in it than an all-faggot soap opera.

my bad for going by " ignore and hopefully it goes away "
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39   Go Up

Page created in 0.531 seconds with 39 queries.