ThirdRailForum

• June 18, 2018, 01:48:20 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error messages, redirects, and cursor hovering  (Read 2528 times)

plus minus reset

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: Error messages, redirects, and cursor hovering
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2016, 03:29:03 PM »

no i actually have adblock installed because im not retarded and old.

Iam old and retarded and I have adblocker you silly cow.

testing.....

(click to show/hide)

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 124
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2016, 03:32:30 PM »

Have any of you been getting this popup/redirect in any of the sub forums or sections???

If so, please list the section/post/etc and other details. TIA

This only happens to Conservatives.

cwTopic starter

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
Re: Error 520
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2016, 02:06:31 AM »

Error 521 Ray ID: 2fac7c6b221022d6 • 2016-11-01 04:08:42 UTC  Web server is down.

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2016, 01:18:57 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2016, 12:21:05 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #85 on: November 14, 2016, 02:11:57 PM »

Another 521 error message. Reading up on ray ID's and surprise surprise, I stumble across a comments section of people bagging out Cloudflare for slow service and (get this) repeated connection to host failures.

For fuck sake Bra1n, turn the service off and chalk the $20 a month up to a bad investment.

I know what this place and its longevity means to you, but you can set aside the inhaler the issue has been resolved.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2016, 02:35:06 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2016, 04:32:53 PM »

No. You don't.

What, like the last dozen or so times?  :rotf:

Let me guess, y'all laid it to one side and said "too hard, if we ignore it then it will go away"? I've been on and off this site for about six, maybe seven years now and I have never seen the kinds of service interruptions on ANY site as I have witnessed going on for the better part of a year at Third Rail. Stumbling across the comments section here however, I learn that the problems are shared bya good many users of the service and suggest that wasted $20 a month is better spent on a more robust hosting plan.

I could personally give two shits if there was a cached version of the site when it goes offline if the outages were fewer and further between than what Cloudflare foists upon you, but hey - if throwing good money after bad is your thing then you go right ahead.

This isn't a debate. Just a reassurance.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

cwTopic starter

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2016, 06:06:03 PM »

I gave him the code to fix one of the many problems with Cloudflare. I'm not doing more than that.

THE BRA1N is a failure supporter.  He uses Cloudflare AND he supported Hillary.   :dontknow:

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #89 on: November 14, 2016, 10:23:37 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #90 on: November 15, 2016, 12:46:36 AM »

THE BRA1N is a failure supporter.  He uses Cloudflare AND he supported Hillary.   :dontknow:

Quite the loser.  :snick:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

(click to show/hide)

cwTopic starter

• > you
  • Global Moderator
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #91 on: November 15, 2016, 01:19:09 AM »

AND Vixen mods his board. 

What a sap. 

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #92 on: November 27, 2016, 03:34:40 AM »

AND Vixen mods his board. 

What a sap.

Carry on and I'll ban your sorry arse. You're fuck all here. Now fuck orf!

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 215
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2016, 02:53:43 PM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2016, 03:11:49 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2016, 03:52:42 AM »

(click to show/hide)

You're servicing the TWAP as you "speak" you fucking gutter_muppet cunt!  :rotf:

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2017, 08:58:27 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2017, 08:23:49 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #98 on: February 17, 2017, 01:27:49 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2017, 01:27:58 AM »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.614 seconds with 41 queries.