ThirdRailForum

• August 15, 2018, 02:50:46 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 2016 Fantasy Football hype thread  (Read 933 times)

plus minus reset

Your Mom's LoverTopic starter

• Diamond Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The age of postersTeam win vs Caskur and Ant Agonizer100 Replies - Um Team Cunt Wrangler200 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The Mr.Pickles Show!!!100 Replies - Guilty pleasures100 Replies - Brit posters with bad teeth100 Reply - Matches/Callouts you want to see100 Replies - Guess who?100 Reply - Mr.Pickles Comics Third Rail 2016300 Reply - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply -  	Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools100 Reply Thread - The state of flaming..200 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea?100 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea? TRF Flame ChampWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Gaming and flaming with Mr.Pickles100 Reply Thread - Survivor January 2016100 Reply Thread - Everyone is a pedo,100 Reply Thread -  	Happy Thanksgiving Third Rail300 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid200 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - Step up to get beat down100 Reply Thread - Now its up to you tards200 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.100 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.Flame ChampionWin vs caskurWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - 4 vs 4 match sign up100+ Reply Thread - Team Bra1n vs Team Pickles2007 Fantasy Football Champ
2016 Fantasy Football hype thread
« on: June 17, 2016, 03:05:49 PM »

Yeah, its starting already, Iam hitting the mock drafts already and noticing Gurley going first overall in about 95% of them, and Ezekiel Elliott going top 3 consistently which is amusing.

I have 5 sleepers whom I think are going to break out, if I get three of them I'll be in the championship yet again, as usual.

TRF Fantasy Football quick fact, who has the best winning percentage among core members?

Mr.Pickles, and its not even close.

#BYECASKUR

Your Mom's Lover is a satirical character who engages in various forums of verbal and visual comedy designed to entertain. No other designation of anything posted by Your Mom's Lover is hinted or implied.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 320
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Re: 2016 Fantasy Football hype thread
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 02:55:56 AM »

TRF Fantasy Football quick fact, who has the best winning percentage among core members?

Mr.Pickles, and its not even close.

Not in the ESPN era you dont.  :snick:

Gurley is a big injury risk. I would not take him #1 unless Cam Newton gets hurt in the preseason and there isnt anyone else who is comparable. RB is going to be VERY interesting this season, me thinks.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

• Diamond Member
  • Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The age of postersTeam win vs Caskur and Ant Agonizer100 Replies - Um Team Cunt Wrangler200 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The Mr.Pickles Show!!!100 Replies - Guilty pleasures100 Replies - Brit posters with bad teeth100 Reply - Matches/Callouts you want to see100 Replies - Guess who?100 Reply - Mr.Pickles Comics Third Rail 2016300 Reply - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply -  	Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools100 Reply Thread - The state of flaming..200 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea?100 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea? TRF Flame ChampWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Gaming and flaming with Mr.Pickles100 Reply Thread - Survivor January 2016100 Reply Thread - Everyone is a pedo,100 Reply Thread -  	Happy Thanksgiving Third Rail300 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid200 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - Step up to get beat down100 Reply Thread - Now its up to you tards200 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.100 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.Flame ChampionWin vs caskurWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - 4 vs 4 match sign up100+ Reply Thread - Team Bra1n vs Team Pickles2007 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 05:04:53 PM »

Not in the ESPN era you dont.  :snick:

Gurley is a big injury risk. I would not take him #1 unless Cam Newton gets hurt in the preseason and there isnt anyone else who is comparable. RB is going to be VERY interesting this season, me thinks.

Well, I should get the #1 pick this year as runner up and if the champ wants a different pick, so if I get the first pick, its Gurley all the way.

As for Newton, I remember someone saying it was a wasted pick, cough Bra1n cough, and I should have took Manning. Lo fucking L, Newton, with the exception of 2014 was a top 4 QB since he has been in the league, and even in 2014 once he got healthy the last month of that season he was a top 3 QB, I think I got him in the 5th round, thats was a steal. Did I know he would be good, yes, did I know he was going to be as good as he was last year, fuck no, but thats where luck, not Andrew, plays a huge part of wins or losses.

My current board for the first pick:

1-Todd Gurley
2-Antonio Brown
3-Matt Forte
4-Cambell Newton
5-Julio Jones
#BYECASKUR

Your Mom's Lover is a satirical character who engages in various forums of verbal and visual comedy designed to entertain. No other designation of anything posted by Your Mom's Lover is hinted or implied.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 06:36:54 PM »

No doubt I missed the boat on Cam last year, not because I thought he sucked or because he's from Auburn but because he didn't have any WR's to throw to. Looking back, that's what probably bumped up his production in running the ball. This year he gets Kelvin Benjamin back so maybe that means more TDs for Kelvin and less for Cam.

Btw, it's Cameron Newton, not Campbell.  :rotf:

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 08:39:13 AM »

I'd take Elliot over Gurley.

His natural ability behind that line that should rack up some very nice stats.
Fuck you.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 10:25:25 AM »

Yeah, Elliot has the Cowboys line blocking for him which should make for an interesting rookie year.

Don't let anyone in Michigan know that you said that or they will kick you out of the state.

• Diamond Member
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2016, 03:52:59 PM »

Since Eddie George, I have been leery of Ohio State running backs. Plus Penn State and Wisconsin rb's. I don't want to dam all Big Ten rb's yet, but those three schools are a big no no for myself.

Funny story.

Remember when Montee Ball came out and people over drafted him in fantasy? Well before the NFL draft there was a news story he got jumped at a party by a group of people and got his ass kicked. A rumor around campus was he got his ass kicked by one white guy. NFL scouts questioned his toughness but the Broncos still drafted him, and now out of the league. And fat.

Look at all those Wisconsin running backs who never panned out, Ron Dayne was a freaking God in this town, and a real nice guy in person, but play in the NFL, no fucking way.

I would be far more tempted to take a rookie WR these days over a rookie running back. I took Abdullah last year and with the exception of a couple games the guy was a turd. WR's though, the league is 70% pass now, you get the right guy in the right system you can have a solid player.
#BYECASKUR

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2016, 05:43:40 PM »

Im leery of Ohio State players, period. Probably no school has had more busts than OSU. If you want to have fun make a thread where each post has to list a bust from Ohio State since 1980 and the last one to post wins.

Having said that, I think Elliot might be the one to make his school proud in the nfl. Unless he blows his knee, he's in a good situation, he can catch and run. Im expecting a 1000 yard season from him as a floor.

Sinister

• Imperator
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2016, 10:50:36 PM »

Im leery of Ohio State players, period. Probably no school has had more busts than OSU. If you want to have fun make a thread where each post has to list a bust from Ohio State since 1980 and the last one to post wins.

Having said that, I think Elliot might be the one to make his school proud in the nfl. Unless he blows his knee, he's in a good situation, he can catch and run. Im expecting a 1000 yard season from him as a floor.

I think Florida has had more busts than OSU and I hate to not knock OSU.
Actually I'd out USC ahead of them both.

I'd venture a guess EE will wind up around 1200 rushing, 300 receiving, 9 TD combined. That O Line could ipen holes for Obi to have a half decent year. If he starts off strong from week 1-4 his production could plane out. Expect a boat load of play action on 1st down from Romo.

I'm more interested in seeing this years DB rookie class than anything. There were some interesting undersized corners and a lot of college corners moving to free safety.

Fuck you.

• Diamond Member
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2016, 01:09:21 AM »

If you want to have fun make a thread where each post has to list a bust from Ohio State since 1980 and the last one to post wins.

Make it real fun, Big Ten NFL draft busts, then work around the country and all conferences with the next poster posting rating on a scale of one to ten what the they feel is the level of bust from the previous persons bust pick.
#BYECASKUR

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2016, 01:48:16 AM »

I think Florida has had more busts than OSU and I hate to not knock OSU.
Actually I'd out USC ahead of them both.

Florida has had their share of busts but they have also had quite a few studs. Emmit Smith, the Pouncy Twins, Fred Taylor, Aaron Hernandez was a beast too until he committed murder. Same with USC, they have had a ton players which makes it seem like they have a lot of busts but a few of them are also in the Hall of Fame.

Ohio State has produced mostly crap with a few odd exceptions over the decades. You can go all the way back to Archie Griffin, the only player to win TWO Heismans and what did he do as a pro? Nothing. A bust.

Who is the best player to come out of OSU? Chris Carter? He was a bust too after the Eagles cut him for drugs until he turned his life around. Eddie George was merely slightly above average and he is considered one of their greats. Who else do they have that was all-pro quality? I cant think of any.

Bottom line the separates them from the USC's and UF's, OSU has been producing a lot of players to the NFL, A LOT of spectacular first round busts in the past 25 years and very little great players like USC. Let's see how Elliot and Joey Boza do this year. Joey Boza's old man? A first round bust for Ohio State.

Sinister

• Imperator
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2016, 02:19:26 PM »

Florida has had their share of busts but they have also had quite a few studs. Emmit Smith, the Pouncy Twins, Fred Taylor, Aaron Hernandez was a beast too until he committed murder. Same with USC, they have had a ton players which makes it seem like they have a lot of busts but a few of them are also in the Hall of Fame.

Ohio State has produced mostly crap with a few odd exceptions over the decades. You can go all the way back to Archie Griffin, the only player to win TWO Heismans and what did he do as a pro? Nothing. A bust.

Who is the best player to come out of OSU? Chris Carter? He was a bust too after the Eagles cut him for drugs until he turned his life around. Eddie George was merely slightly above average and he is considered one of their greats. Who else do they have that was all-pro quality? I cant think of any.

Bottom line the separates them from the USC's and UF's, OSU has been producing a lot of players to the NFL, A LOT of spectacular first round busts in the past 25 years and very little great players like USC. Let's see how Elliot and Joey Boza do this year. Joey Boza's old man? A first round bust for Ohio State.

This makes me cringe.

OSU like Michigan has put a lot of quality OL into the NFL. I'll gove you skill position busts though.

Hell Michigan hasn't put a TON of good skill position guys in either, some but not as many as other schools.

OSU does win the bust champ title though with Ryan Leaf even though Jabustas Russel is a close second.
Fuck you.

• Diamond Member
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2016, 03:34:25 PM »

Next weekend on Twitch I'll have a fantasy football talk show, stay tuned!!!
#BYECASKUR

• Diamond Member
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2016, 01:47:56 PM »

#BYECASKUR

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2016, 09:45:28 PM »

Draft this guy. He catches TD's passes with no effort.

• Diamond Member
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2016, 09:47:03 AM »

Watching NFL HQ fantasy football shit, how is Aaron Rodgers the 31st rated player for 2016 or Matt Forte the 33?

These are consistently top ten players in any scoring league. Funny how players in our league smartened up to grabbing high scoring players early like QB's instead of following stupid old fantasy routines like drafting the first QB's in the middle rounds. That dinasour shit.
#BYECASKUR

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2016, 11:11:38 AM »

Forte = new team = different offense = drop in production.

How many top 10 offense players can you think of that changed teams and tore it up the next season with the new offiense? Jimmy Graham? BZZZZT. Jay Cutler? Chris Johnson? DeMarco? Ladainian? Brandon Marshall? Randy Moss?

Besides that, Forte is getting old and slow like i told you last year. I hope you draft him though.  :snick:

Sinister

• Imperator
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 03:13:20 PM »

Forte is in for a huge down year.

No QB, non.

Stacked boxes for 16 weeks make this his last season.
Fuck you.

• Diamond Member
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2016, 03:25:34 PM »

Um, you know its a Chan Galley offense?

If I can get Forte as my starter its a fucking no brainer.
#BYECASKUR

Sinister

• Imperator
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2016, 02:24:51 PM »

Um, you know its a Chan Galley offense?

If I can get Forte as my starter its a fucking no brainer.

I don't give a shit if Jesus Christ was running the offense.

Who's the retard behind center?
Fuck you.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.353 seconds with 35 queries.