ThirdRailForum

• July 21, 2018, 08:50:34 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Dangerous creatures I photographed  (Read 876 times)

plus minus reset

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Re: Dangerous creatures I photographed
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2016, 12:58:19 PM »

Pretty sure I've shared this before, I walked out my front door, on the way to work, when a carpet snake dropped on my shoulder, auto response - I grabbed it and threw it off my shoulder, thank fuck it wasn't a grand piano,  I didn't have time to think about what had just happened, and got in the car and started my drive to work.. the drive to work was a slow one, stuck in peak hour traffic, so I started thinking about wtf just had happened...not going to lie I had to focus on the traffic or I probably would of lost my shit..All day at work anyone who touched me with a hand on my shoulder to get my attention or randomly came up close to tell me something, I would physically jump..

It's not a dangerous creature per say, but the experience wasn't exactly an I love Lucy rerun either..

You know when those snakes are up around your house like that they're most likely in your car too.

I mean I'm not trying to freak you out or anything, I'm just saying those snakes have got to be getting into your car too, even if you don't see them.

They get in the cars and then they wait.

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2016, 01:03:53 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2016, 02:44:49 PM »

Extremely dangerous when thrown

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2016, 04:46:51 AM »

You know when those snakes are up around your house like that they're most likely in your car too.

I mean I'm not trying to freak you out or anything, I'm just saying those snakes have got to be getting into your car too, even if you don't see them.

They get in the cars and then they wait.

Going by my reaction when the snake landed on my shoulder, I didn't freak out, just grabbed it and threw it off my shoulder, got in the car and started driving. I was focused...just was very jittery at work. I'm HOPING I would go into the same mode if I found one in my car driving on the M1..hard to say tho until it happens.

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2016, 05:19:15 AM »

Going by my reaction when the snake landed on my shoulder, I didn't freak out, just grabbed it and threw it off my shoulder, got in the car and started driving. I was focused...just was very jittery at work. I'm HOPING I would go into the same mode if I found one in my car driving on the M1..hard to say tho until it happens.

Don't be such a soft cock...harden the fuck up feral. Look at my Proserpine Carpet Python...lick it!  :lol:

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2016, 07:13:53 AM »

You're disgusting.

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2016, 07:23:07 AM »

You're disgusting.

You're feral! In essence...an unclean, uncouth, infected and diseased cunt! Remember that well...beggar!

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2016, 07:38:48 AM »

You're feral! In essence...an unclean, uncouth, infected and diseased cunt! Remember that well...beggar!

:lol:

...safe to say you didn't like being called disgusting.

#exmilitarylosingtheirshitisfunnyasfuck.

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2016, 07:48:00 AM »

:lol:

...safe to say you didn't like being called disgusting.

#exmilitarylosingtheirshitisfunnyasfuck.

You biatch! You're good!  :lol:

Edit: I thought you were talking about me pet snake!

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2016, 10:30:10 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.448 seconds with 37 queries.