ThirdRailForum

• July 22, 2018, 06:34:04 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: The Dovey Countdown Thread  (Read 1465 times)

plus minus reset

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
Re: The Dovey Countdown Thread
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2016, 12:21:14 PM »

Yeah my husband is bringing some home after work. Or ill grab it myself when i go to the Dr.  My Dr will probably give me zophran, and that will help when it gets bad.

I've had zophran as well and it works, but it would tend to give me a damned headache....Phenergan seemed to work just as well with no headache.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2016, 12:28:33 PM »

She said she isn't keeping down fluids...

She needs fluids.
oh, I just read this at ft... how true is this comment, "Feral is free to take over the "i need attention, look at me" role that flea held...but she just aint good at it and comes across as a fucking desperate loser in need of constant affirmations and "cyber fingering"  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2016, 12:40:17 PM »

I went to see my gyno on my birthday... he said I had Toxaemia and I would have to go to hospital the next day... so I rock up to hospital on a Saturday and while the nurse was fixing my room up, I'm sitting in the chair fidgeting... and she said, "what is wrong with you?" and I said, "I can't get comfortable in this chair," she said hop up on the bed and I'll examine you... I did that and she said, "oh my God, you're in labour."  10 hours and an epidural later, I gave birth.

I was in for 9 days...   
oh, I just read this at ft... how true is this comment, "Feral is free to take over the "i need attention, look at me" role that flea held...but she just aint good at it and comes across as a fucking desperate loser in need of constant affirmations and "cyber fingering"  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2016, 04:48:37 PM »

Lady Dove

• Waynes cool club of comedy elites
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel100 Reply Thread - Ask a Theology student...
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2016, 08:30:39 PM »

I have gastroparesis (slow stomach) and sometimes my meals linger depending on what i eat and I get extremely nauseated. My Docs prescribed Phenergan and it works like a charm, although it take 1 to 2 hours to kick in. You should see if this drug would be okay for you. I hate being nauseated, i'm useless when I'm sick like that.

Any day now Dove.....!! :yay:
  A month ago when i was hospitalized for the kidney stone they gave me that in an IV. Its also used as a sedative.  They dont really like to give scripts of phenegren to recovering addicts, since i already have tylenol with codein. I do have have a couple ambiens, i dont like taking those unless i have to. Zophran is the pregnancy nausea go to...i dont even like taking that, but i cant dehydrate.
Simul Iustus et Peccator

Lady Dove

• Imperator
  • Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2016, 08:33:21 PM »

I went to see my gyno on my birthday... he said I had Toxaemia and I would have to go to hospital the next day... so I rock up to hospital on a Saturday and while the nurse was fixing my room up, I'm sitting in the chair fidgeting... and she said, "what is wrong with you?" and I said, "I can't get comfortable in this chair," she said hop up on the bed and I'll examine you... I did that and she said, "oh my God, you're in labour."  10 hours and an epidural later, I gave birth.

I was in for 9 days...
lol.  I went to my OB today.  I told him about the vommiting, and he insisted on checking me. I wasnt gonna get checked because im scheduled to be induced friday morning anyway. He told me this is a normal sign of oncoming labor.  So, im now 2 and a half cent, 60 to 70 effaced and baby is 2 minus station. He said if i want to make it to friday i better just lay down lol. 
Simul Iustus et Peccator

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2016, 02:22:29 AM »

lol.  I went to my OB today.  I told him about the vommiting, and he insisted on checking me. I wasnt gonna get checked because im scheduled to be induced friday morning anyway. He told me this is a normal sign of oncoming labor.  So, im now 2 and a half cent, 60 to 70 effaced and baby is 2 minus station. He said if i want to make it to friday i better just lay down lol.

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2016, 11:51:10 AM »

A month ago when i was hospitalized for the kidney stone they gave me that in an IV. Its also used as a sedative.  They dont really like to give scripts of phenegren to recovering addicts, since i already have tylenol with codein. I do have have a couple ambiens, i dont like taking those unless i have to. Zophran is the pregnancy nausea go to...i dont even like taking that, but i cant dehydrate.

Sounds good, glad they gave you something for it....gotta keep that baby hydrated.

I know all about addiction, About 8 years ago I was once on 160mg/day of straight Oxycontin for back pain for about 4 years. It was horrible on my digestive system. Hell, my entire body.....

When I still had severe back pain even while taking the shit, I finally said fuck this, I'm NOT going to be a pill head and feed an addiction while I'm STILL in fucking pain! (turns out years later I have epstein-barr disease which is an auto immune type disorder and it was raging through my system causing the pain and all kinds of weird symptoms.)

So I self weaned down, by cutting it slowly at first then more aggressively and got down to 30mg/day and then I just decided that I could wean some more and be kinda miserable for another month or just say fuck it and quit cold from 30 and be miserable as all hell for 2 weeks, and that's just what I did. And I did it in 2 months......that last bout of cold turkey was pure fucking hell for about 2 weeks or so, but I just didn't want to extend my suffering any further.

Never took another pain killer since, not have any desire for them, nor will I EVER take another pain killer.

The odd fucking thing, is once I got OFF the shit my back pain entirely went away!!!! GO FUCKING FIGURE????? :hmm: :hmm:

So congrats to you for kicking a substance abuse problem Dove! I know exactly where you are coming from. Good for you!.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2016, 12:18:39 PM »

I know all about addiction, About 8 years ago I was once on 160mg/day of straight Oxycontin for back pain for about 4 years. It was horrible on my digestive system. Hell, my entire body.....

This is why I won't abuse drugs. I want healthy organs going into old age  IN CASE I need the drugs at the end of life... cancer or whatever... I want the pain killers to work then.

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2016, 01:09:34 PM »

This is why I won't abuse drugs. I want healthy organs going into old age  IN CASE I need the drugs at the end of life... cancer or whatever... I want the pain killers to work then.

Yes, they are a VERY slippery slope where you just need more and more to get the same result.....

Lady Dove

• Imperator
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2016, 01:40:19 PM »

Sounds good, glad they gave you something for it....gotta keep that baby hydrated.

When I still had severe back pain even while taking the shit, I finally said fuck this, I'm NOT going to be a pill head and feed an addiction while I'm STILL in fucking pain! (turns out years later I have epstein-barr disease which is an auto immune type disorder and it was raging through my system causing the pain and all kinds of weird symptoms.)

So I self weaned down, by cutting it slowly at first then more aggressively and got down to 30mg/day and then I just decided that I could wean some more and be kinda miserable for another month or just say fuck it and quit cold from 30 and be miserable as all hell for 2 weeks, and that's just what I did. And I did it in 2 months......that last bout of cold turkey was pure fucking hell for about 2 weeks or so, but I just didn't want to extend my suffering any further.

Never took another pain killer since, not have any desire for them, nor will I EVER take another pain killer.

The odd fucking thing, is once I got OFF the shit my back pain entirely went away!!!! GO FUCKING FIGURE????? :hmm: :hmm:

So congrats to you for kicking a substance abuse problem Dove! I know exactly where you are coming from. Good for you!.
  Thats exactly how i got addicted. Pain killers from kidney stones. I have chronic issues with it and due to a major fuck up on my first procedure i have an injury to the left kidney and scar tissue through the whole left renal system.  My bladder is full of scaring. So thats painful, but with opiate pain meds, you get dependent and have to constantly be reassessed, and if you arent careful, using them actually causes what they exaggerated pain.  Its how the drugs work. They dont relieve the source of pain, they change the way your brain recieves pain signals and they replace the endorphine supply in your brain. Same thing happened to me. I was always in pain, using more drugs to get no where and i eventually started using heroin. So when i detoxed....it was hell. I was in insane amounts of pain. I was so sick and it took a few months before i felt somewhat normal. But once i balanced out? The pain was gone. Down to a dull ache i could use motrin for lol.  So now when i get stones, and narcotics are unavoidable, i go through a pain specailist/addictionologist. They understand how to safely manage people with my history.  Less is more when it comes to those drugs.  Now, with having that stent and being pregnant, its gotten pretty painful with the pressure on my beat up bladder but i can manage it with Tylenol 3, and i dont even need it very often at all.  The only time norco or diluaded gets involved is when a stone is passing or immediately after a procedure and its only used for a few days afterwards.  Its so much more effective that way and so much safer. 
Simul Iustus et Peccator

Lady Dove

• Imperator
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2016, 01:42:03 PM »

Very good choice. Because i have abused them in the past and because ive had intense dependency...ill never be able to take them for any period of time without my tolerance sky rocketting. Its like muscle memory...the brain just grabs it.
Simul Iustus et Peccator

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2016, 01:55:03 PM »

Thats exactly how i got addicted. Pain killers from kidney stones. I have chronic issues with it and due to a major fuck up on my first procedure i have an injury to the left kidney and scar tissue through the whole left renal system.  My bladder is full of scaring. So thats painful, but with opiate pain meds, you get dependent and have to constantly be reassessed, and if you arent careful, using them actually causes what they exaggerated pain.  Its how the drugs work. They dont relieve the source of pain, they change the way your brain recieves pain signals and they replace the endorphine supply in your brain. Same thing happened to me. I was always in pain, using more drugs to get no where and i eventually started using heroin. So when i detoxed....it was hell. I was in insane amounts of pain. I was so sick and it took a few months before i felt somewhat normal. But once i balanced out? The pain was gone. Down to a dull ache i could use motrin for lol.  So now when i get stones, and narcotics are unavoidable, i go through a pain specailist/addictionologist. They understand how to safely manage people with my history.  Less is more when it comes to those drugs.  Now, with having that stent and being pregnant, its gotten pretty painful with the pressure on my beat up bladder but i can manage it with Tylenol 3, and i dont even need it very often at all.  The only time norco or diluaded gets involved is when a stone is passing or immediately after a procedure and its only used for a few days afterwards.  Its so much more effective that way and so much safer.

It sounds like you have your addiction under control and not riding your back like a damned monkey. Addiction is a bitch....coming off of it is pure hell....but a LOT of ppl start that way, beginning with the pain med and then moving to elicits.....

It's like a never ending circle, you just NEED more and more and more to get the same relief.

I had what I think was what you mentioned exaggerated pain and rebound pain, I wish I would have never started them to begin with, but unfortunately I got quacks who could not diagnose me with a simple blood test for epstein-barr....and even that now has gone into remission. I'm grateful.

Best wishes, hope your baby comes soon - looks like it's friday for you babe!!!! Whether you like it or not....lolz

Lady Dove

• Imperator
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2016, 03:11:55 PM »

It sounds like you have your addiction under control and not riding your back like a damned monkey. Addiction is a bitch....coming off of it is pure hell....but a LOT of ppl start that way, beginning with the pain med and then moving to elicits.....

It's like a never ending circle, you just NEED more and more and more to get the same relief.

I had what I think was what you mentioned exaggerated pain and rebound pain, I wish I would have never started them to begin with, but unfortunately I got quacks who could not diagnose me with a simple blood test for epstein-barr....and even that now has gone into remission. I'm grateful.

Best wishes, hope your baby comes soon - looks like it's friday for you babe!!!! Whether you like it or not....lolz
Nah it doesnt ride my back at all.  I know its something i need to be aware of and respectful of so it doesnt happen again...but i worked through alot of stuff while in the mission. Im actually im much happier and more grounded person now than i was before it happened. And yes thats exactly what you had....exagerrated and rebound pain and it is aweful! Thats just how those drugs do. They are awesone for fast abd short term relief but terrible for long term management.  Im actually hoping to hold out til friday....we have the day all planned with family and everything lol. I progressed alot between Sunday and Tuesday though.. so im being careful.
Simul Iustus et Peccator

Lady Dove

• Imperator
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2016, 12:58:12 PM »

So my husband stayed home today and we did try to move things along a bit, see what happens.  Today is my father in laws birthday and he wanted the baby to be born today, so we figured it wont hurt anything to give it a few gos.  At the least itll make induction easier tomorrow.  8am tomorrow morning cant get here fast enough!  Ive pretty much stopped eating anything heavier than soup at this point. I dont wanna poo on the table.  :tongue2:
Simul Iustus et Peccator

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2016, 01:05:03 PM »

Don't poo on the table Dove. That's just gross.

Lady Dove

• Imperator
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2016, 01:22:57 PM »

Don't poo on the table Dove. That's just gross.
Im really making a point to avoid that lol.
Simul Iustus et Peccator

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2016, 01:33:04 PM »

Well I guess they won't forget you that way at least.

You should do it right on the receptionist counter at your next doctor's visit.

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2016, 01:39:48 PM »

Personally, I'd not worry about it as Flea will surely come running to wipe dat nasty ass down for you. It's her job. :grin:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2016, 02:09:03 PM »

Don't they give you an enema?  For God's sake woman, take some Castor oil... IT WORKS... my MIL is a Midwife... she said it works 100% of the time and every expecting mother came to her for the advice.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.42 seconds with 35 queries.