ThirdRailForum

• August 19, 2018, 07:55:10 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hillary gave a good speech tonight  (Read 265 times)

plus minus reset

Ghost Rider

Hillary gave a good speech tonight
« on: July 29, 2016, 12:52:22 AM »

It only proves that if you have enough Ghost writers then you can put lipstick on a pig.

I actually had a Déjà vu  moment.  Reminded me of old flame contests of the past.  Non-talented flamers who always counted on Ghost writers doing all their work.

Bonesaw was the very worst culprit. 

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: Hillary gave a good speech tonight
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 01:09:40 AM »

It only proves that if you have enough Ghost writers then you can put lipstick on a pig.

I actually had a Déjà vu  moment.  Reminded me of old flame contests of the past.  Non-talented flamers who always counted on Ghost writers doing all their work.

My ghost writers walked out in a group huff.  I must muddle on without them.
Bonesaw sounds like a ghost name.  I will hire him.  Tell him to put himself on Let Go.

cardtrick

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - You Morons100 Reply Thread - Donald Trump100 Reply Thread - Evil Blood
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 01:14:09 AM »

"America is great
because America is good."

She said that.

I'd rather have Bonesaw as president.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 01:22:03 AM »

"America is great

She said that.

I wanted Bernie.  I can't have him, so I choose Hill and Bill.  I hate Hillary's voice.  I hate Trump's voice even more.

Voting for Trump is an act of attempted suicide. 

Bonesaw can help me with Halloween decorations, I bet you...

Ghost Rider

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 01:22:08 AM »

"America is great

She said that.

Bonesaw was more emotional and mentally unstable than most females. 

Never trust anyone that takes silly unimportant things like flaming so serious. 

Not sure where or what he is doing now but you can count on one thing, he still holds grudges against people that did what they came to flame forums to do and that is to flame each other and have fun.

I don't think Bonesaw ever learned how to have fun.  Everything for him is a life and death struggle against the world.

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 02:44:39 AM »

Hi Beavis.

jellybean

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • jellybean probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2016, 12:42:34 PM »

Wish Hillary would sit on my face and wriggle until I suffocate.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2016, 12:32:06 AM »

Wish Hillary would sit on my face and wriggle until I suffocate.

Ask her.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.312 seconds with 34 queries.