Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 1327 times)

plus minus reset

therealkernelTopic starter

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • therealkernel probably just rolled in here.
Howdy
« on: August 03, 2016, 11:49:47 AM »

I'm new here. What's up with CO? Someone let that place crash and die. lol

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
Re: Howdy
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 12:10:01 PM »

Welcome to TRF!!!   :applause:

• Quaestor
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 12:14:56 PM »

Welcome to TRF!!!   :applause:

Thank you, sir.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 01:51:31 PM »

Don't bring that chewed up corn cob in here.

• Quaestor
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 01:57:56 PM »

Don't bring that chewed up corn cob in here.

Are you talking about Bryan?

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2016, 02:04:45 PM »

Are you talking about Bryan?

Who is Bryan?

• Quaestor
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 02:08:19 PM »

Who is Bryan?

Some guy in Cheeseland who stays with a baby momma.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 222
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2016, 04:12:03 PM »

Some guy in Cheeseland who stays with a baby momma.

He should be so lucky. He's thinking of becoming a priest.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2016, 05:11:38 PM »

Hey farmerola good to see yuo!

• Quaestor
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2016, 07:00:28 PM »

He should be so lucky. He's thinking of becoming a priest.

Haha

• Quaestor
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2016, 07:00:51 PM »

Hey farmerola good to see yuo!

Hey Louie! Good to see you on here.

Raulzito

• I never know what to type here
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2016, 07:04:18 PM »

And there goes the neighborhood

Didn't Murdy have a restraining order against you?
Signatures are stupid

• Quaestor
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2016, 07:11:11 PM »

And there goes the neighborhood

Didn't Murdy have a restraining order against you?

Not that I know of.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 320
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2016, 07:12:46 PM »

Not that I know of.

Lol

Welcome, realkernel.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

• Quaestor
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2016, 07:14:53 PM »

Lol

Welcome, realkernel.

Thank you, THE BRA1N.

Stupidamerican6443752

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Stupidamerican6443752 needs to post more to get noticed.Stupidamerican6443752 needs to post more to get noticed.Stupidamerican6443752 needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2016, 07:17:06 PM »

Hi there kernel! 

Raulzito

• Senatore
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2016, 07:25:41 PM »

Oh right, it wasn't a restraining order

It was a hit
Signatures are stupid

• Quaestor
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2016, 07:35:10 PM »

• Quaestor
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2016, 07:35:34 PM »

Oh right, it wasn't a restraining order

It was a hit

Keep reaching and you'll eventually get it right. lol

Raulzito

• Senatore
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2016, 02:31:24 PM »

Keep reaching and you'll eventually get it right. lol

Maybe I should get some tweezers and a microscope then

So, are you still a lib or you decided to man up?
Signatures are stupid

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2016, 02:36:06 PM »

Bernie Sanders is all man.

• Quaestor
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2016, 04:49:52 PM »

Some of the women on here may argue with you on that.

Hell no, I left the Democratic party. It's turned into a criminal enterprise.

Raulzito

• Senatore
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2016, 04:53:55 PM »

I didn't know we had SoCal crack whores on the membership

There's Feral, but she's not from SoCal

And I definitely know flea wouldn't let you go there
Signatures are stupid

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2016, 04:54:34 PM »

Holy shit is that really you?

• Quaestor
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2016, 04:58:53 PM »

I didn't know we had SoCal crack whores on the membership

There's Feral, but she's not from SoCal

And I definitely know flea wouldn't let you go there

Do you always talk about women that way? Even though I had a falling out with Murdy, I never called her anything like that. I think it's very disrespectful. Why are you dragging flea into this? She hasn't done anything to you.

• Quaestor
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2016, 04:59:34 PM »

Holy shit is that really you?

Yes! Why are you using two accounts?

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2016, 01:02:26 PM »

BWAHAHAHAHA I can seee miss lemons bunger  snappin like a whipperwills ass.

• Quaestor
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2016, 01:10:18 PM »

Lemon's gone to the dark side.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2016, 02:36:26 PM »

My name isn't Murdock, Lumpy.  Ask her.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe seems dazed and confused most of the time.Oliver Clotheshoffe seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2016, 03:18:34 PM »

OH GOOD GOD LOOK WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN

• Quaestor
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2016, 10:08:52 PM »

OH GOOD GOD LOOK WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN

I was invited by a former CO member.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2016, 07:19:43 PM »

My name isn't Murdock, Lumpy.  Ask her.

I dream of seeing you and Murdy scissoring each other

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2016, 07:20:29 PM »

I was invited by a former CO member.

Yeah, we all considered your inflated ego and your lack of shame as CO regulars

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2016, 07:20:53 PM »

Yes! Why are you using two accounts?

I'm spechual laik det

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2016, 09:33:43 PM »

I dream of seeing you and Murdy scissoring each other

Too bad I can't go homo.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2016, 04:52:13 PM »

Too bad I can't go homo.

You don't need to go homo

It's just fun, ya know

Mr NiceGuy

• Banger of Mash
  • Governor
  • Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2016, 07:53:12 PM »

You're like the Anti-Bra1n!

Try the politics forum. Bra1n promises a wonderful eposé on why he turned Democrat and why blacks and homosexuals should shuuuunnnnn the Republican Party.

He promised this a good long time ago.

I suspect, like most Democrats, he just needs moar tax money and we should see it soon any day never ever.

Welcome aboard.  This is one of the last best Titanics ever not as of yet quite totally run aground an iceberg e-killing most onboard! Welcome again!

• Quaestor
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2016, 01:53:47 AM »

You're like the Anti-Bra1n!

Try the politics forum. Bra1n promises a wonderful eposé on why he turned Democrat and why blacks and homosexuals should shuuuunnnnn the Republican Party.

He promised this a good long time ago.

I suspect, like most Democrats, he just needs moar tax money and we should see it soon any day never ever.

Welcome aboard.  This is one of the last best Titanics ever not as of yet quite totally run aground an iceberg e-killing most onboard! Welcome again!

Thank you. I hope this place will keep running for quite a while. I was very surprised they let CO and TV die.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2016, 08:29:26 AM »

Thank you. I hope this place will keep running for quite a while. I was very surprised they let CO and TV die.

You allowed CO to die when you let trolls and BH losers to assume control of it.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Mr NiceGuy

• Banger of Mash
  • Governor
  • Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2016, 08:37:53 AM »

You allowed CO to die when you let trolls and BH losers to assume control of it.

Aren't there enough KOF around to run all these boards in owners' steads?

Or are you the last one? Like crazy old Ben Kenobi.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2016, 08:46:07 AM »

Aren't there enough KOF around to run all these boards in owners' steads?

Or are you the last one? Like crazy old Ben Kenobi.

Farmer had recoded so much of the CO site, that no one could have maintained it properly.

The best coder in the KOF is Vitriol, and he wanted no part of CO.

I currently am - and was at that time - involved in way too many forums, sites, and investment games to have attempted to learn all of CO's ins and outs.

Being an ADMIN there was tough enough.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2016, 02:25:17 PM »

Farmer had recoded so much of the CO site, that no one could have maintained it properly.

The best coder in the KOF is Vitriol, and he wanted no part of CO.

I currently am - and was at that time - involved in way too many forums, sites, and investment games to have attempted to learn all of CO's ins and outs.

Being an ADMIN there was tough enough.

I was banned there plenty of times, and I want an apology from all responsible parties!

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe seems dazed and confused most of the time.Oliver Clotheshoffe seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2016, 11:04:01 PM »

I was banned there plenty of times, and I want an apology from all responsible parties!

You were banned once when Snoop melted down, get over it already  :cry2: :tissue:

• Quaestor
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2016, 10:23:24 PM »

I was tired of running it. Had ran it for 6 1/2 years.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2016, 10:24:02 PM »

I was tired of running it. Had ran it for 6 1/2 years.

you let her die, fucker

• Quaestor
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2016, 10:26:01 PM »

I still have the database and files for it as of the day I transferred it to them.

• Quaestor
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2016, 10:28:08 PM »

you let her die, fucker

It's ok, close one door, open another. There's nothing wrong with this forum.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2016, 10:53:10 PM »

It's ok, close one door, open another. There's nothing wrong with this forum.

There's no Lawnmower thread, you shortie

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2016, 10:53:41 PM »

you're bad news and you deserved

every

single

banneration

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2016, 11:12:16 PM »

you're bad news and you deserved

every

single

banneration

Then why do you Like me on Facebook?   :slap:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2017, 07:06:54 PM »

Then why do you Like me on Facebook?   :slap:

Not anymore

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2017, 10:38:18 PM »

Not anymore

You can't bring your contardism to Lemon's Facebook.  It's that simple.

• Quaestor
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2017, 08:14:55 PM »

There's no Lawnmower thread, you shortie

Submit the idea to Third Rail's suggestion box.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.419 seconds with 41 queries.