Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 1223 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 269
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: Howdy
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2016, 08:46:07 AM »

Aren't there enough KOF around to run all these boards in owners' steads?

Or are you the last one? Like crazy old Ben Kenobi.

Farmer had recoded so much of the CO site, that no one could have maintained it properly.

The best coder in the KOF is Vitriol, and he wanted no part of CO.

I currently am - and was at that time - involved in way too many forums, sites, and investment games to have attempted to learn all of CO's ins and outs.

Being an ADMIN there was tough enough.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2016, 02:25:17 PM »

Farmer had recoded so much of the CO site, that no one could have maintained it properly.

The best coder in the KOF is Vitriol, and he wanted no part of CO.

I currently am - and was at that time - involved in way too many forums, sites, and investment games to have attempted to learn all of CO's ins and outs.

Being an ADMIN there was tough enough.

I was banned there plenty of times, and I want an apology from all responsible parties!

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2016, 11:04:01 PM »

I was banned there plenty of times, and I want an apology from all responsible parties!

You were banned once when Snoop melted down, get over it already  :cry2: :tissue:

therealkernelTopic starter

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • therealkernel probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2016, 10:23:24 PM »

You allowed CO to die when you let trolls and BH losers to assume control of it.

I was tired of running it. Had ran it for 6 1/2 years.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2016, 10:24:02 PM »

I was tired of running it. Had ran it for 6 1/2 years.

you let her die, fucker

• Quaestor
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2016, 10:26:01 PM »

You allowed CO to die when you let trolls and BH losers to assume control of it.

I still have the database and files for it as of the day I transferred it to them.

• Quaestor
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2016, 10:28:08 PM »

you let her die, fucker

It's ok, close one door, open another. There's nothing wrong with this forum.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2016, 10:53:10 PM »

It's ok, close one door, open another. There's nothing wrong with this forum.

There's no Lawnmower thread, you shortie

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2016, 10:53:41 PM »

you're bad news and you deserved

every

single

banneration

Lems

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2016, 11:12:16 PM »

you're bad news and you deserved

every

single

banneration

Then why do you Like me on Facebook?   :slap:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2017, 07:06:54 PM »

Then why do you Like me on Facebook?   :slap:

Not anymore

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2017, 10:38:18 PM »

Not anymore

You can't bring your contardism to Lemon's Facebook.  It's that simple.

• Quaestor
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2017, 08:14:55 PM »

There's no Lawnmower thread, you shortie

Submit the idea to Third Rail's suggestion box.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.497 seconds with 37 queries.