After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: #Dead  (Read 1508 times)

plus minus reset

Attention-whoring Drama QueenTopic starter

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 162
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
Re: #Dead
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2016, 02:04:30 AM »

Does Bra1n need to translate his post in spanish, is that it?
because you don't read english that much is clear.

You won't be putting a stop to anything outside of the boundaries of TRF rules but if by that prevailing stupidity you do,  I'll be right here, prompt, to ban the fuck out of you.

You cant ban shit, you ugly bitch. Sit the fuck down

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2016, 02:10:35 AM »

You cant ban shit, you ugly bitch. Sit the fuck down

Shut the fuck up, you mad cow.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2016, 02:12:47 AM »

Like I said, you can't ban shit  :rotf:

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2016, 02:24:56 AM »

Like I said, you can't ban shit  :rotf:

so break a rule...and let me put it to proof.

prospects I'm sure you don't really want to find out. lol

#dumbfuckingcow
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2016, 02:27:50 AM »

Scoundrel did it when I dared him to. You don't have the power, you menopausal ape bitch.

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2016, 02:44:30 AM »

You are Ant. It's become abundantly clear what you're doing. Now that I finally "get" your sick tick full of anguish and heartache and it's been confirmed by several members here that no one believes your disgusting, unrequited love- type lies, I can finally put this ugly episode behind me. You can't do shit to me in real life, you're just mad that my life gets better with everyday. I'm achieving everything you only wish you could. People like you that are so miserable and full of envious hate, you never prosper. You're like a black cloud that sucks the positive energy right out of an individual.

You trolled me into replying and lowering myself to your pathetic methods. Kudos on that. That ends here. I put this on my Holy Death and all my love for her, you will never get one second of attention in the form of a reply or anything, again.

Knock it off you demented ratbag. The only people who could possibly be prompting you with such shit were the very people who told you not to get involved with Freud and myself because we would fuck you up. On that score they were right, but only because you couldn't accept genuine loyalty when you encountered it. After 20 years of being beaten and emotionally ruined by your ex-husband perhaps its unreasonable to expect any better of you, since now whenever someone cares for you on the level I did you'll go out of your way to manufacture reasons for why we shouldn't. Go talk to your shrink about it, she'll tell you exactly what I just did.

You cannot convince me that I am Ant, I walk about in this here body of mine and I know what I have and haven't done. Frankly if I had any guilt at all in the matter then I would both apologise for it and wear the consequences. Instead I have stuck to what I know to be true and given you more than enough opportunity to wind your neck in and find some other "flame material" to vomit up in your quest to be the most indispensable postah evahhh... except you're still banging on with it long after anyone who enjoyed any authority on the subject had told you that you were wrong.

Now the logs are getting posted. More are coming. For every snippet you post, I've ten to return. Ask those shadowy roadkill victims why they warned you about myself and Freud; if they can admit it to themselves then they might tell you its because we are exceptional at taking on opponents and fucking them sideways with their own methods and if we go down, nine times out of ten we are dragging our assailants down with us. Myself especially so, and its princesses like you who absolutely hate it when it happens to you.

You're damned lucky I gave you five months worth of grace before I came out swinging and showed the forum just how blatant your lies and delusions of the past months have been. Pray to your graven images all you like, I'll still be here. If by some remote chance you get your wish and I meet an untimely end, it won't matter because the person who set you on this self destructive path (Ant) will still be here. You're a fool Felicia, a crazy, hateful fool with all the emotional maturity of a five year old and the body of a middle aged hausfrau.

I used to think better of you, as the logs show I had no reason to expect the worst of you and had no problem in supporting you through a difficult time because I cared to. Now I couldn't give a shit if you lived or died; stark contrast to your experience where your every waking moment is tainted with hatred and dreams of bloody vengeance against a guy who you pretend was giving you shit for half a year in front of a handful of people, but who in reality has only been at it for half a week.

Go on, go light another candle you malodorous, superstitious slattern. You'll feel so much better, venting to your skeleton faced doll on the dresser about what a bastard I am and could she pretty please fight your battles for you. Just be sure not to let on that you in fact picked a fight everyone told you you couldn't finish, because if there's any truth behind this deity that even the Catholic Church refuses to grant credence to then she's probably rolling her eyes at you right now.
(click to show/hide)

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2016, 02:47:02 AM »

<double post>
(click to show/hide)

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2016, 07:49:17 AM »

Sincere question to you Sc'T.. why do you think flea is so pissed off with you?

I've never seen you post any PI on her or her kids..even tho she air claims this has happened.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2016, 09:38:03 AM »

Cunt gave me her PI and I shared it with the Cunt Wranglers. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2016, 09:57:21 AM »

Don't be a complete nigger, Nigger...  :snick:

Johnny lost his pimp suit and hand jive when he joined the cunt wangers....

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2016, 10:00:51 AM »

Big fucking deal. I c and p'd from an erotica site lol. Until you all see talking about being kicked out a halfway house for clogging up the toilet, ain't no shame in my game.

#HepCFreeHere  :tissue:

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2016, 10:02:43 AM »

Does Bra1n need to translate his post in spanish, is that it?
because you don't read english.

You won't be putting a stop to anything outside of the boundaries of TRF rules but if by that prevailing stupidity you do,  I'll be right here, prompt, to ban the fuck out of you.

I'd rep that if the function worked.

It's kind of hot when you get all pissed off.
Fuck you.

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2016, 10:10:12 AM »

Quote from: Sc'T to flea
.they warned you about myself and Freud; if they can admit it to themselves then they might tell you its because we are exceptional at taking on opponents and fucking them sideways with their own methods and if we go down, nine times out of ten we are dragging our assailants down with us.

?

That comes across like you and Freud have always been in cahoots with working together to bring people down.

All the sudden, things are starting to make sense..Im going to think about this..digest it and hope to Christ I don't come to the conclusion that there are two internet trolls out there who actually plan and discuss with each other ways to troll women in FT simply because they're intimidated by women who kick ass...aka flea and myself.

Sinister

• Imperator
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2016, 10:11:35 AM »

:lolatu:
Big fucking deal. I c and p'd from an erotica site lol. Until you all see talking about being kicked out a halfway house for clogging up the toilet, ain't no shame in my game.

#HepCFreeHere  :tissue:

"Hey fuck you, you talked about baseball and steaks that's a threat to my kids. You have hep c fuck you. Don't make me post chatlogs! Why did you post a picture of a banana? Are you threatening my kids? I'll have a mexican drug lord kill you! I don't know a real one but hectornmext door sells dime bags, he's close enough.

Bra1n!!!!!! Someone used the slap emoticon, that's a direct threat to my kids, i'll post chat screen caps to embarass them! You have hep c.

Ant, cunT, Sinister, Pickles, Phrost, Torch, the Easter Bunny, and the bird from the Fruit Loops box are all Stan. Stan took a cross eyed selfie, that means he threatened my kids. Nazi Admin is also stan but only oart time but he saw the chat logs after he got hep c.

I'll post all your PI! I'll kil you! You used a comma! That's a threat against my kids!"

Ya Flea, we fucking get it. That up there...^ has been you for a while now.

Fuck off and die already cunt, you're tired and boring.

Your kids are useless, they'll be just like daddy giving blowjobs in the bushes at the park for a bag to blow.

Fuck you.

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2016, 10:12:27 AM »

?

That comes across like you and Freud have always been in cahoots with working together to bring people down.

All the sudden, things are starting to make sense..Im going to think about this..digest it and hope to Christ I don't come to the conclusion that there are two internet trolls out there who actually plan and discuss with each other ways to troll women in FT simply because they're intimidated by women who kick ass...aka flea and myself.

Not Freud. But I will gladly show you the shit this loser said about you, without me even asking. Freud is nothing like him

Lady Dove

• Waynes cool club of comedy elites
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel100 Reply Thread - Ask a Theology student...
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2016, 10:15:44 AM »

?

That kinda creeped me out, too. I was gonna wait and observe.  Its pretty dark and disturbing if thats the case. I really hope it isnt....you never know who these people really are on the other side of the screen.
Simul Iustus et Peccator

Sinister

• Imperator
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2016, 10:18:52 AM »

?

Look Feral it's pretty simple.

A dude that hooks up online has some confidence issues and most likely gets nervous around women while in their company.

That's 80% of the guys on the WWW, and probably close to 90% of the guys in FT.

Have you not seen half these losers?

Freud and cunT aren't trolling FT fatties one by one. That'd be a waste of time and that's a tad paranoid. You have spent too much time reading Flea's posts.

And while you my dear are Queen B here in FT flea has kicked no ass, ever.

Fuck you.

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2016, 10:19:28 AM »

That kinda creeped me out, too. I was gonna wait and observe.  Its pretty dark and disturbing if thats the case. I really hope it isnt....you never know who these people really are on the other side of the screen.

Dovey, you and I are friends off the net. Freud is NOTHING like this creep.

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2016, 10:20:42 AM »

Not Freud. But I will gladly show you the shit this loser said about you, without me even asking. Freud is nothing like him

In all honesty I don't care about shit that anyone has said about me.

You and I working together as team to bring down fucking ass holes in general would be more effective. Also Dove if she's interested.

DrGoats

• Bra1n will do anything to cover up his secret trysts with bushpig because he is the
  • Forum Dullard
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.
  • Awards: 200 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up100 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up200 Reply Thread - CO is Booming100 Reply Thread - CO is Booming
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2016, 10:23:40 AM »

:snack:
Someone needs to tell Bra1n that he's not at school now so the bullying has stopped
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.325 seconds with 41 queries.