HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: #Dead  (Read 1507 times)

plus minus reset

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Re: #Dead
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2016, 10:26:09 AM »

Lady Dove

• Waynes cool club of comedy elites
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel100 Reply Thread - Ask a Theology student...
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2016, 10:29:13 AM »

Dovey, you and I are friends off the net. Freud is NOTHING like this creep.
Which is exactly why id keep my hawk eye on that shit.
In all honesty I don't care about shit that anyone has said about me.

You and I working together as team to bring down fucking ass holes in general would be more effective. Also Dove if she's interested.

Oh Lord lol.
Simul Iustus et Peccator

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2016, 10:33:54 AM »

I know right...lol

It's perfect.

I've sent you and flea the same PM.
I'll be off line for a couple of days.

Both of you..think about it.

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2016, 11:15:45 AM »

we may all

soon

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2016, 12:23:20 PM »

Sincere question to you Sc'T.. why do you think flea is so pissed off with you?

I've never seen you post any PI on her or her kids..even tho she air claims this has happened.

Straight answer? She herself told me that stuff was getting posted on these forums which she had only told me and it was being posted by Ant Agoniser, therefore I must be him. I know I wasn't involved in any way and have maintained as much since late March, she figures I am lying. Public denials from other people have only encouraged to go out and prove them wrong. She has been getting more and more aggressive in her attempts ever since and in the absence of any progress on her part and continued provocation from Ant has led her to the state of mind she's in now.

That's as much of a succinct answer as I can give you based on what I understand of the situation.
(click to show/hide)

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2016, 12:33:07 PM »

Good, because she was deadset keen to poke and prod me for information. One of the excuses offered up to me why I was supposedly attacking her from an account operated by a guy on the other side of the world from where I am was that I was somehow trying to make amends to you for something I had done to you.

Again this is not something that I can take seriously, since the only thing I've ever done to you is flaming and general shittalking out in the public eye. Not something I feel the need to make amends for by any stretch of the imagination, after all its what most of us come here for. I expect the Welbutrin is not working as well as it might be and our friend Flea has a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock... a whole mob of them actually.
(click to show/hide)

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2016, 02:14:49 PM »

You and I working together as team to bring down fucking ass holes in general would be more effective. Also Dove if she's interested.

Just make sure to be really secretive about it....

:tard:
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2016, 02:21:57 PM »

Just make sure to be really secretive about it....

:tard:

That team would exceed the weight limits previously set for tagteams, they are going to have to start a petition for their acceptance.

Also Dove has some really ugly feeet, shoes must be part of the team's uniform.
Fuck you.

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2016, 03:34:53 AM »

You're so perceptive, I hope Fleabag didn't up and DIE on us or anything!

Someone go get Manbearpig to do a wellness check on her, the mutant nippled wonder could do with a good laugh I'll bet.
(click to show/hide)

Mr NiceGuy

• Banger of Mash
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2016, 08:02:16 AM »

Okay. I'm in.

If you don't accept me, I'll scream gender bias.

Our home base will be Utah. My code name will be Charlie and you, Flea & Dove will be my polygamous wives. We'll call this organization: Charlie's Angels

Our MO will be having sex with me. Mostly. And pillow fights. Some tickling. And mostly having sex with me.

This will be our theme song: (A band originally from Pennsylvania, USA of course. BOOM!)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rc4VkRrw1X4

PM me and I'll try to get back to you ASAP. Sometimes it takes awhile because I always have one finger on the pulse of TRF and one hand on my own dick. BOOM!

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2016, 08:18:28 AM »

If you're still a wranger aka ginger haired..don't hold your breath with getting a PM.

Nuff said.

Mr NiceGuy

• Banger of Mash
  • Governor
  • Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2016, 09:18:41 AM »

If you're still a wranger aka ginger haired..don't hold your breath with getting a PM.

Nuff said.

If I still have the same color of hair I was born with?  What the fuck pigeonholing anti-hair-ite shite is this bombasity?

Are you still raven haired? Some gray though? 

Nevermind.

You're out.  Vixen is in. Or Lemon.  Whichever offers pootang first.

You coulda been a contenda. Biatch.

Talk to my hand. The other one is doing me. Which you could have been.

YOUR loss!

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2016, 09:34:38 AM »

If I still have the same color of hair I was born with?  What the fuck pigeonholing anti-hair-ite shite is this bombasity?

Nevermind.

YOUR loss!

What kind of team are you bitches forming? The Vag Squad or what?  :hmm:

Mr NiceGuy

• Banger of Mash
  • Governor
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2016, 02:05:02 PM »

What kind of team are you bitches forming? The Vag Squad or what?  :hmm:

It's prophesied in the Bible.  Ask Lady Dove. She knows.

Goes something like this... "Yada yada yada and a child shall lead them."

I'm the perfect manchild to lead this captivating cabal.

We will call our manifesto "The Vagina Mono-Log" and we will rise like a powerful yeast infection.

I know right?

Damn I'm smoother than a waxed twat hood.

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2016, 02:14:01 PM »

"We're the yeaster girls
and we've got yeast power.
We don't shave our armpits
and we don't shower.

We don't say thank you
and we don't say please.
Put things in our vaginas
that you wouldn't believe.

We're not your babies
and we're not your dolls
and we don't give a shit
about your blue balls.

Don't care about your vices.
Don't care about your dick.
And when you open up your mouth
You make us all feel sick.

We're the yeaster girls
And we're the hottest in the land.
We are the very first of the
Vagina core band.

If you wanna join us
gotta do one thing.
Hold onto your vagina
and shout and sing:

'Yeast Power!'
'Yeast Power!'
'Yeast Power!'

Congratulations. I have passed on this poem so that it will be repeated by you, your children, and your children's aunt.

Mr NiceGuy

• Banger of Mash
  • Governor
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2016, 09:00:16 PM »

Captain Charlie's Vagina-Mono-Log, stardate: sixty nine queef bad taste in mouth

We found ourselves gathered in a wormhole today. The girls called it, "a book club". I took their word for it as I never read.

We figured out pretty quickly who Ant Agonizer and Sum Cun'T are.  They're... people. Not so sure about Freud. He might be a cross between the weakest link & the missing link. He admits taking an electric razor over his scalp but refuses to admit shaving his head even though scalp and head are one in the same and electric razor and electric shaver both do in fact...  shave.  This thing cannot be as dumb as he looks. He makes a platypus hunky.

Feral is compromised. She might have entered into an agreement with Freud after he entered into a cunthole owned by her.  In other words.  I think they made, the fuck.  Or something like Atom would say if he were commenting captain, but this is my bit so go Goats and 'fuck off', if you don't abide.

Lady Dove confided in me.  The baby she's carrying... is hers.  I'm awestruck by this. I would have sworn it belonged to Ant and/or Cun'T and not to her and also was some kind of elaborate troll. 

Flea has been a big help to our cause.  We can't dig up enough info on Ant & Cun'T so Flea has been posting endless selfies to max out our bandwidth and storage capacity. She's a keeper.  No asylum would turn her away. Or loose. 

Love you girls.

Captain Charlie, out.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2016, 09:03:23 PM »

^^^ blah blah blah, me so funnay! Blah blah blah ^^^ ::)
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

Mr NiceGuy

• Banger of Mash
  • Governor
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2016, 09:10:46 PM »

^^^ blah blah blah, me so funnay! Blah blah blah ^^^ ::)

I would draw a line in the sand but I don't want to step on your head.

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2016, 04:26:47 AM »

Quote from: MNG to feral

Nevermind.

YOUR loss!

I knew my day would only get better..

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2018, 10:35:48 AM »

You are Ant. It's become abundantly clear what you're doing. Now that I finally "get" your sick tick full of anguish and heartache and it's been confirmed by several members here that no one believes your disgusting, unrequited love- type lies, I can finally put this ugly episode behind me. You can't do shit to me in real life, you're just mad that my life gets better with everyday. I'm achieving everything you only wish you could. People like you that are so miserable and full of envious hate, you never prosper. You're like a black cloud that sucks the positive energy right out of an individual.

You trolled me into replying and lowering myself to your pathetic methods. Kudos on that. That ends here. I put this on my Holy Death and all my love for her, you will never get one second of attention in the form of a reply or anything, again.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wash, rinse, repeat.

:lolatu:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.497 seconds with 41 queries.