ThirdRailForum

• June 20, 2018, 01:23:14 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 11 reasons why you should avoid dating a lawyer at all costs  (Read 750 times)

plus minus reset

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
Re: 11 reasons why you should avoid dating a lawyer at all costs
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2017, 11:37:14 PM »

feral

• Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to your nanna..
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2017, 03:00:16 AM »

Just over half a decade is typically how long it may take to complete an undergrad, PG and the vocational stage in law. I suspect you don't actually know how many years there are in a decade  :grin:

I was being a smart arse by implying you have been a law student for over half a decade ie: anything over 5 years.

Like I said Vixen...relax.

cw It's an Asstralian thing its how we " tawk "

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2017, 07:16:44 PM »

cw It's an Asstralian thing its how we " tawk "

it's = it is
its ≠ it is

You should have studied.  Can't you get this right once before you kick the bucket?

Bankenstein

• Lictor
  • Bankenstein probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Monsters of Rock!
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2017, 09:32:15 PM »

I think attorneyism is a newly discovered disease.  I have heard many say they are a recovering lawyer.

feral

• Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2017, 08:51:34 AM »

it's = it is
its ≠ it is

You should have studied.  Can't you get this right once before you kick the bucket?

Assuming you mean the proverbial kicking of bucket..

No cw, I have better things to do with my time.

You?

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2017, 11:44:58 PM »

Assuming you mean the proverbial kicking of bucket..

No cw, I have better things to do with my time.

You?

I'm busy fighting crime.

Being correct doesn't take more time than being incorrect, unless you're an illiterate moron.    " phycology of the criminal mind "    :lolatu:

feral

• Dictator
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2017, 07:07:59 AM »

Being correct doesn't take more time than being incorrect, unless you're an illiterate moron.    " phycology of the criminal mind "    :lolatu:

Being correct all the time makes one look like a know it all arsehole who has nothing better to do with their time than correct grammar and spelling mistakes on a flame board.

"  Phycology 101 "  :lolatu:

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2017, 04:36:41 PM »

You do you GF.   Let's talk about Vixen.  Why do you say she is Jewels?

feral

• Dictator
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2017, 07:36:26 AM »

Let's talk about Vixen.  Why do you say she is Jewels?

lol...random much..

I made that statement almost a year ago if not longer..

Why the sudden interest now..?

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2017, 01:36:51 PM »

I thought it might help Vixen relax. 

miketx

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2017, 04:05:14 PM »

I know a lot about car trannies.

miketx

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2017, 04:08:53 PM »

:tard:

Adolph Hitler had a team of college degreed men and women pour over every speech, every document that he was about to speak about, or write. Germany had to be sure Hitler was not made a fool of in front of the people. These individuals were real grammar Nazis. You are just a pathetic tool.

Regressive liberal gas bag tactics.

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,
     6a. smear people
     6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2017, 10:24:02 PM »

Are you a fan of 'legal cheek' or not, measuring mike?

feral

• Dictator
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2018, 07:49:59 AM »

So...Vixen..are you a lawyer yet?

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 311
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2018, 05:50:55 PM »

Or unless you speak more than one language and English isn't the first, like your 'boyfriend'.

How many languages do you speak/write in, mistake free, cw?
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.394 seconds with 36 queries.