dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 13, 2018, 05:19:29 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi, please welcome me to this awesome group  (Read 363 times)

plus minus reset

darkerdaysTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • darkerdays probably just rolled in here.
Hi, please welcome me to this awesome group
« on: August 21, 2016, 11:27:37 AM »

I be an indigenous person from amazon and me sell books for a living

would ya all like me?

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: Hi, please welcome me to this awesome group
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 11:33:05 AM »

You sound like you're full of shit, but what the hell. Welcome.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

darkerdaysTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 11:38:55 AM »

I be the only full length black man up in this stinker.

look upon me

free trade chocolate aint free mister obo bo doboo

darkerdaysTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 12:02:29 PM »

You sound like you're full of shit, but what the hell. Welcome.

You be worken for me now white man.

You can start bye fetchen me a tiny gourd So dat I may make you an honor rare ree penis covering.

I aint keen on english so excuse me.

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 06:13:01 PM »

Will this nick be more successful this time around?

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 08:18:55 AM »

I will add you to my flock of owned negroes.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 175
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2016, 02:13:19 PM »

I will add you to my flock of owned negroes.

Your the only one owned bitchmeat.

darkerdaysTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2016, 02:20:30 PM »

i have herpes

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Finnish leaf raking
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2016, 12:25:51 AM »

would ya all like me?

May the days get much darker now!  :hysterical:
Have a Merry Krampus!

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2016, 12:26:59 AM »

You be worken for me now white man.

You can start bye fetchen me a tiny gourd So dat I may make you an honor rare ree penis covering.

I aint keen on english so excuse me.

Join my crew of workers, Dark.
Have a Merry Krampus!

Mr NiceGuy

• Banger of Mash
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.Mr NiceGuy has a lot to say.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2016, 09:08:23 PM »

i have herpes

That's nice.

Lemon favors Sickle Cell.

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2016, 08:16:44 PM »

That's nice.

Lemon favors Sickle Cell.
You don't know what the hell I flavor and how I do it.
Have a Merry Krampus!

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Fan of: Miserable Bitches, True Conservatism, Black Whores
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies -  	CALLOUT: ATOM vs. EVERY ONE OF YOU..
    • My Strange and Miserable Confessions. Now with 41% MORE whoritry!
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2016, 02:17:08 AM »

would ya all like me?

Welcome to my forum, bitch.

Amen
All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident --Schopenhauer

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2016, 04:30:29 AM »

Darker Daze has a story to tell.  Sit down at his crusty feet and learn, white boys.
Have a Merry Krampus!

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2016, 03:35:56 PM »

Mind if I fart?
(click to show/hide)

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2016, 09:25:28 PM »

Which one of you lesbos sent me this??

http://youtu.be/1kTgofG1Q-Q
Have a Merry Krampus!

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2016, 02:47:00 AM »

Fuck you Lemon. I didn't do it.

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2016, 06:07:45 AM »

Fuck you Lemon. I didn't do it.

So you are a lesbian. 
Have a Merry Krampus!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.599 seconds with 43 queries.