ThirdRailForum

• April 19, 2018, 07:50:50 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Ohhhhh the pain!  (Read 1466 times)

plus minus reset

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 112
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
Ohhhhh the pain!
« on: September 09, 2016, 12:02:38 AM »

Easy money taking Denver with the 3!

That fucking guy is good for 60 yards? Lulz!

Broncos are the better team. End of-

Storm is the first one to feel the pain!!

Ohhhhh the humanity-

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 401
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Re: Ohhhhh the pain!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 02:45:59 PM »

You should have joined our fantasy league. Maybe next season.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 02:57:49 PM »

You should have joined our fantasy league. Maybe next season.

I'm too old for that fantasy stuff, too slow-

I just love picking winners! 50% of the time.

Michigan might cover too this blows-

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 08:54:46 AM »

My bookie's are laughing at me week2 college:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 11:43:00 PM »

Ohhhhhhh the agony!!

Pats bring the easy money with a point and half!

3-0 Pats with no Brady! Lulz

Houston feels the upset pain!

Coaching, coaching, coaching.... And special teams-

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh The Horror...

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2016, 12:55:20 AM »

Ohhhhhhh the agony!!

Pats bring the easy money with a point and half!

3-0 Pats with no Brady! Lulz

Houston feels the upset pain!

Coaching, coaching, coaching.... And special teams-

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh The Horror...

Are you watching the UFC tomoza? Place your bets!  :grin:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2016, 07:41:50 PM »

Are you watching the UFC tomoza? Place your bets!  :grin:

Listen hear sharkmeat:

Johnson +240
Romero +160
Kowalkiewicz +270
McGregor -155
Thompson -190

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2016, 08:29:54 PM »

Listen hear sharkmeat:

Johnson +240
Romero +160
Kowalkiewicz +270
McGregor -155
Thompson -190

Good stuff! Just watching the prelims now...decent card today that's for sure!

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2016, 08:36:10 PM »

Good stuff! Just watching the prelims now...decent card today that's for sure!

Home or pub?

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2016, 08:57:07 PM »

Home or pub?

Always home mate...I never go to pubs. Drongos frequent pubs...I break drongos and don't wish to see some filthy barfly sue me for me hard earned $$$ after i drop 'em on their arse. Cameras everywhere!  :lol:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/ufc/ufc-205-live-conor-mcgregor-v-eddie-alvarez-video-updates-full-card-starting-times-odds/news-story/b8f206acb001ad77a059dfab0e9092b9

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2016, 09:03:54 PM »

Always home mate...I never go to pubs. Drongos frequent pubs...I break drongos and don't wish to see some filthy barfly sue me for me hard earned $$$ after i drop 'em on their arse. Cameras everywhere!  :lol:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/ufc/ufc-205-live-conor-mcgregor-v-eddie-alvarez-video-updates-full-card-starting-times-odds/news-story/b8f206acb001ad77a059dfab0e9092b9

Where the fuck you live, in the wasteland or what?

Sounds like thunderdome type shit over there ffs.

Post who wins the main fights-

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2016, 09:26:28 PM »

Where the fuck you live, in the wasteland or what?

Sounds like thunderdome type shit over there ffs.

Post who wins the main fights-

Hahahaha...just Sydney! Western Australia was more full on and the boys just took care of business without the suing component.

Just watched a frustrating bout: Johnson vs Khabib. Opening round Johnson put a few head shots on Khabib for the wobble. But Khabib ended winning through the rounds with endless ground and pound tactics. 24th win streak and hungry for the title.  :punch:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2016, 09:35:23 PM »

Hahahaha...just Sydney! Western Australia was more full on and the boys just took care of business without the suing component.

Just watched a frustrating bout: Johnson vs Khabib. Opening round Johnson put a few head shots on Khabib for the wobble. But Khabib ended winning through the rounds with endless ground and pound tactics. 24th win streak and hungry for the title.  :punch:

Yup, I lost that one then. Next!

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2016, 09:36:24 PM »

The bitches should be coming up soon.

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2016, 09:39:45 PM »

Yup, I lost that one then. Next!

Yeah I backed Johnson on that one too.

Frankie Edgar Jeremey Stephens (1.28 : 3.20).

Going Edgar for the win.

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2016, 09:40:30 PM »

The bitches should be coming up soon.

Oh yeah...show us yer moet!  :snick:

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2016, 10:04:39 PM »

Yeah I backed Johnson on that one too.

Frankie Edgar Jeremey Stephens (1.28 : 3.20).

Going Edgar for the win.

And Edgar for the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!

Came down to decision after 3 rounds of total MMA and equal blows by both opponents. Frankie took some toes to the jaw(and a wobble) and then vying for a breather, took Jeremy down time after time in submissions. Final judges decisions saw Frankie coin it in the end. :punch:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2016, 10:07:20 PM »

And Edgar for the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!

Came down to decision after 3 rounds of total MMA and equal blows by both opponents. Frankie took some toes to the jaw(and a wobble) and then vying for a breather, took Jeremy down time after time in submissions. Final judges decisions saw Frankie coin it in the end. :punch:

That's a good win. I want an underdog-

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2016, 10:19:04 PM »

That's a good win. I want an underdog-

With the girls I'm betting KK for the win against JJ (4.00 : 1.25).

The blokes I'm betting Tyron Woodley for the win against Stephen Thompson (2.61 : 1.50)

Meisha vs Raquel...the sexy bout...I'm just gonna perv good!  :lol:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2016, 10:27:58 PM »

With the girls I'm betting KK for the win against JJ (4.00 : 1.25).

The blokes I'm betting Tyron Woodley for the win against Stephen Thompson (2.61 : 1.50)

Meisha vs Raquel...the sexy bout...I'm just gonna perv good!  :lol:

I have KK and Thompson. KK would be a nice hit too-
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.356 seconds with 34 queries.