ThirdRailForum

• June 24, 2018, 06:40:07 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Ohhhhh the pain!  (Read 1495 times)

plus minus reset

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
Re: Ohhhhh the pain!
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2016, 10:38:47 PM »

Pennington's all inked up. Tate looks like lady dove. Looks by the stats Tate getting the hurt.

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2016, 10:41:42 PM »

I have KK and Thompson. KK would be a nice hit too-

Noice.

Well Raquel just took out Meisha. Raquel is like a silent assassin. Meisha just announced her retirement!  :sad:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2016, 10:44:55 PM »

Motherfucker man. My team isn't covering which is bad enough, but here comes the fucking cat going along like there's not a fucking problem in the world, decides now would be the perfect time to hit the litter box, and drops the cocksucking nastiest turd, scrapes around this shit pine litter, and now it smells like someone took a shit in a pine tree. Fucking marvelous-

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2016, 10:48:23 PM »

Noice.

Well Raquel just took out Meisha. Raquel is like a silent assassin. Meisha just announced her retirement!  :sad:

Raquel's a beast tho, damn-

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2016, 11:17:42 PM »

Weidman just got TKO'd by Romero with a serious knee to the head. Weidman gushing out some serious blood.

My missus went for Romero but I didn't get her bet in early enough!

Romero is abusing Bisping for the title, Bisping is flipping him the double bird from the booth!  :rotf:

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2016, 12:07:01 AM »

The KK vs JJ fight was pretty evenly matched there, with damage to both girls almost identical, however JJ winning on points in the end. Poland vs Poland. Good show.  :punch:

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2016, 01:04:18 AM »

Draw on the Thompson/Woodley fight! Pfffft!

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2016, 01:33:45 AM »

Conor my main man! Making history! Winning.  :grin:

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2016, 09:49:11 PM »

Well not much interest in the UFC at the 3rdRail aye Benzo!? Strange indeed...particularly on a flame forum? :hmm:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2016, 10:11:57 PM »

Well not much interest in the UFC at the 3rdRail aye Benzo!? Strange indeed...particularly on a flame forum? :hmm:

Not here, no. Not now anyway.

Football dude-

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2016, 11:14:32 PM »

Not here, no. Not now anyway.

Football dude-

Never saw much fun in kicking an inflated piece of hide around truth be told. Fleabag (the original) used to frequent a shock forum where much discussion about MMA was discussed, but the faggotry was intense.

Still blows my mind that members here may credit themselves with being a flamer, but couldn't even fight their way out of a wet paper bag!  :lol:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2016, 10:31:11 AM »

Never saw much fun in kicking an inflated piece of hide around truth be told. Fleabag (the original) used to frequent a shock forum where much discussion about MMA was discussed, but the faggotry was intense.

Still blows my mind that members here may credit themselves with being a flamer, but couldn't even fight their way out of a wet paper bag!  :lol:

Without the gambling aspect of sports I wouldn't pay so much attention. Maybe baseball I would if my team was contending. Hockey is the best sport to see live, and it's awesome to see with no action placed on the outcome. MMA I watch at a pub that has it, and I have to gamble on that shit otherwise it stales. Boxing same but it's fading out quick as a mainstream sport.

Y'know Breaky, you're the only violent surfer I ever met. Here's a good sport, fight another surfer while riding the same wave. That would catch on -

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2016, 12:56:12 AM »

Without the gambling aspect of sports I wouldn't pay so much attention. Maybe baseball I would if my team was contending. Hockey is the best sport to see live, and it's awesome to see with no action placed on the outcome. MMA I watch at a pub that has it, and I have to gamble on that shit otherwise it stales. Boxing same but it's fading out quick as a mainstream sport.

Y'know Breaky, you're the only violent surfer I ever met. Here's a good sport, fight another surfer while riding the same wave. That would catch on -

I actually have done that on many an occasion. I have a pic after the fact caught on camera on my last trip to West Sumatra. The bloke was Brazilian...they're real snakes in the water dropping in and hustling in the line-up. When you have a go at them...all of a sudden they experience a fit of selective english the cunts and don't understand!

I'm not usually aggressive in the water these days...my competition days are behind me. I have nothing to prove anymore and my balls are saggy!

But just for the record...I've never intentionally provoked violence in my life...I was just born into it and learnt how to fight before i was illegible to own a gun...self-defence should be compulsory world-wide, particularly in this day and age.

:borat:

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2016, 05:59:01 PM »

Place yer bets...place yer bets. Double fight night tomorrow in Ireland and Brazil.

I have Uriah Hall (4.60) for the win against Gegard Mousasi (1.20).

The other bout I'm fancying is Ross Pearson (1.76) for the win against Stevie Ray (2.06)

Mousasi is calling Uriah's last win against him in Japan a total fluke and wants to set things straight. Bring it on!!!

:punch:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2016, 11:50:12 PM »

Place yer bets...place yer bets. Double fight night tomorrow in Ireland and Brazil.

I have Uriah Hall (4.60) for the win against Gegard Mousasi (1.20).

The other bout I'm fancying is Ross Pearson (1.76) for the win against Stevie Ray (2.06)

Mousasi is calling Uriah's last win against him in Japan a total fluke and wants to set things straight. Bring it on!!!

:punch:

Hall is a sweet longshot, and I always get fucked on longshots-

But I ain't putting no 550 on Mousasi to win a hundred.

I'm not feeling the love for this match^^

I have Pearson and Ray even. I'll go with you on that and take Pearson.

This Kwak guy might upset too. I might stick something on him-

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2016, 11:25:20 PM »

Damn lost both my punts...fucking extraordinary!  :no:

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2016, 09:47:28 PM »

Benzo...are you watching the UFC...it's fecking Dan Kelly bloody!  :grin:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2016, 08:37:02 AM »

Benzo...are you watching the UFC...it's fecking Dan Kelly bloody!  :grin:

Nah man. I got too much going on with the pigskin-

Three days solid only today to go.

Tuff gambling too. I'm down two games goin into today-

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2016, 08:43:54 AM »

Nah man. I got too much going on with the pigskin-

Three days solid only today to go.

Tuff gambling too. I'm down two games goin into today-

Do you even like the UFC?

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2016, 08:53:04 AM »

You're all a fucking disgrace! You can't fight for fucking shit! That leaves me to take care of business! I shall break the first skull that utters shite! You're all forewarned!  :punch:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.81 seconds with 34 queries.