ThirdRailForum

• June 24, 2018, 06:33:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Ohhhhh the pain!  (Read 1494 times)

plus minus reset

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
Re: Ohhhhh the pain!
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2016, 09:00:09 AM »

Do you even like the UFC?

When football isn't full tilt, I watch with action placed.

Otherwise not so much-

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2016, 02:52:42 AM »

When football isn't full tilt, I watch with action placed.

Otherwise not so much-

The real question is...do you play football? I don't watch any sport that I'm not directly involved in. I found couch sporting to be a drag on the senses. Cricket heading the list!

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2016, 10:13:59 AM »

The real question is...do you play football? I don't watch any sport that I'm not directly involved in. I found couch sporting to be a drag on the senses. Cricket heading the list!

Fuck no-

All the guys I know who played Football seriously can barely walk. If they're lucky they can get by with a cane.

I played night league baseball for years, then softball, now I'm retired.

I watch-

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2016, 01:56:47 AM »

Fuck no-

All the guys I know who played Football seriously can barely walk. If they're lucky they can get by with a cane.

I played night league baseball for years, then softball, now I'm retired.

I watch-

Fair enough. I made lawn bowl champ' a few years back, and even played in various prestigious cash prize events...but those old bastards just drink non-stop and then kick the bucket in a rush!
 :grin:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2016, 09:31:34 AM »

Fair enough. I made lawn bowl champ' a few years back, and even played in various prestigious cash prize events...but those old bastards just drink non-stop and then kick the bucket in a rush!
 :grin:

Ha. Yup pretty much the same thing everywhere. In Milwaukee, where I was for a few years, I played for a night league team sponsored by Miller Brewing. There was a half barrel of "Miller", The Champagne of beers (so called) at every home game.

To this day I can't stand straight Miller beer.

Yet Miller Lite I love-

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2016, 01:25:43 AM »

Ha. Yup pretty much the same thing everywhere. In Milwaukee, where I was for a few years, I played for a night league team sponsored by Miller Brewing. There was a half barrel of "Miller", The Champagne of beers (so called) at every home game.

To this day I can't stand straight Miller beer.

Yet Miller Lite I love-

I've been banned a few times too 'cause the ol' timers thought i was too full-on during "tea & biscuits" post-match gatherings. Stage surfing the tables and doing the clapping beached seal sprawl across the bar after the barman put me off tap isn't that full-on aye!?  :lol:

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2016, 07:13:18 AM »

Well that's that then!  :hmm:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2016, 07:33:37 AM »

Well that's that then!  :hmm:

Our vacation is over, eh?

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2016, 01:25:09 AM »

Our vacation is over, eh?

Yeah, but the Pipe Masters is on like a scone!  :grin:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2016, 10:16:17 AM »

Yeah, but the Pipe Masters is on like a scone!  :grin:

Im thinking it was more like this:

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2016, 02:59:47 AM »

BENZO...it's UFC 207!!!!!!!!  :grin:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2016, 10:24:01 AM »

BENZO...it's UFC 207!!!!!!!!  :grin:

Im thinking Nunes.

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2016, 10:30:05 AM »

Not a chance...too much at stake! It will be one of the best fights on the cusp of a new year! Then you have Cruz and Dillashaw on two separate bouts on the same card! Place your bets wisely....the markers will be paying grandly!  :grin:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2016, 10:36:26 AM »

Not a chance...too much at stake! It will be one of the best fights on the cusp of a new year! Then you have Cruz and Dillashaw on two separate bouts on the same card! Place your bets wisely....the markers will be paying grandly!  :grin:

Jesus christ. Like I need more shit to put action on.

Puts some picks down-

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2016, 10:56:57 AM »

Jesus christ. Like I need more shit to put action on.

Puts some picks down-

Ronda, TJ and Cruz for the win...the marks will make the real difference as all are set favourites. It's 3am now so I need to crash and do some serious betting work tomoza (9 hrs time). I may be putting some serious $$$ on the line!

Yeeew.
 :aussie:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2016, 11:20:08 AM »

Ronda, TJ and Cruz for the win...the marks will make the real difference as all are set favourites. It's 3am now so I need to crash and do some serious betting work tomoza (9 hrs time). I may be putting some serious $$$ on the line!

Yeeew.
 :aussie:

Good I hope You win.

The odds look not bad for favorites. The fights are late for me though. Perfect timing for you-

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2016, 03:03:08 PM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2017, 02:50:28 AM »

Good I hope You win.

The odds look not bad for favorites. The fights are late for me though. Perfect timing for you-

I won on the Dillashaw fight with the markers but dismally lost in the others. Ronda TKO is 28 seconds is something nobody anticipated. Major upset!  :hmm:

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2017, 06:55:20 AM »

I won on the Dillashaw fight with the markers but dismally lost in the others.

Ronda TKO is 28 seconds is something nobody anticipated. Major upset!  :hmm:

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 311
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2017, 07:15:45 PM »

Ronda's dickhead striking coach has single handedly ruined her.  :sad:

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.59 seconds with 35 queries.