ThirdRailForum

• August 17, 2018, 09:33:12 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Ohhhhh the pain!  (Read 1530 times)

plus minus reset

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
Re: Ohhhhh the pain!
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2017, 05:34:49 AM »

Ronda's dickhead striking coach has single handedly ruined her.  :sad:

I wasn't gonna say it...but I agree. I'm a Ronda fan...but she can't even take the slightest punch. Serious fighters develop a chin before the grapple.

Most importantly dodge and duck FFS...don't make yourself a target in the interim.

I was disappointed.

BEnzoTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2017, 11:03:45 AM »

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2017, 03:44:45 AM »

BEnzoTopic starter

• Dictator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2017, 08:49:02 AM »

Just another Brady speedbump-

miketx

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2017, 09:29:02 AM »

Don't post in this thread just yet! I haven't allowed it and I fucking mean it!

miketx

• Senatore
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2017, 10:17:28 AM »

You mean it? Like your not lying this time? Like you can throw me and blow me before I can trick you and dick you? like that?

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2017, 10:27:54 AM »

You mean it? Like your not lying this time? Like you can throw me and blow me before I can trick you and dick you? like that?

Why are you on my thread boy?

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2017, 10:29:53 AM »

Why are you on my thread boy?

My bad. I didn't realize it was pretenders only. Bye BillyBob.

BEnzoTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2017, 11:09:50 PM »

Don't post in this thread just yet! I haven't allowed it and I fucking mean it!

What's this "just yet" shit?

I can handle faggots, but ladyboys give me the creeps.

Best to keep that fucker out. I expect to be bringing lots of pain in the coming weeks and don't want mikefg prancing around showing off his fake tits or babbling about his broke-dick trucks transmission.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2017, 11:15:42 PM »

:snack:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2017, 12:25:46 AM »

BEnzoTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2017, 11:53:34 PM »

Ohhhhh the pain is coming Sooooooon!
Pats need to win by 4.
Over 59.5

Ohhhhh the glory to be-

Basketball all day Saturday, Fights at night.
Pre-pre-game starts at 2 Sunday.

Monday is going to be tough-

BEnzoTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2017, 10:38:04 PM »

Ohhhhh   Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the come-back Pain!

New England Patriots win Super Bowl 51in OT! History Making Win!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my bookie  is a Bitch!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my wallet is flush!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the haters silence while they milk out that pain!

Òhhh boo hoo Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boo hooo the haters say...

Big bad Brady brought the pain again... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boo hoooooo....

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the Humanity!

Extra! Extra! Get your one full year of props Here! Extra!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the mileage I will get from this Game!

Bahahahahahaha!

Lulz!

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2017, 10:44:04 PM »

Haha!  Benzo needs a diaper change. 

BEnzoTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2017, 10:49:34 PM »

Haha!  Benzo needs a diaper change.

Best superbowl ever.

I thought it was done in the first.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2017, 05:56:09 PM »

Me, too. I turned on the first season of The Shield and started nodding off after the third episode.   Decided to go to bed but checked in with the game and was like oh snap!

BEnzoTopic starter

• Dictator

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2017, 09:58:51 AM »

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/2/20/14675000/freddie-roach-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-looks-like-its-gonna-happen

This fight would be epic if it happens-

It's going to happen and I'm putting $3000 on Conor. My only concern is that that left of his won't pack a decent punch through the soft ounce boxing gloves that is boxing! Boxing is a pussy-man sport. Bare knuckle is a man's bout.

BEnzoTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2017, 10:05:50 AM »

It's going to happen and I'm putting $3000 on Conor. My only concern is that that left of his won't pack a decent punch through the soft ounce boxing gloves that is boxing! Boxing is a pussy-man sport. Bare knuckle is a man's bout.

Mayweather is going to kill him in points at least in a boxing match man.

Better rethink the bet.

In an mma match it would be different.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.352 seconds with 34 queries.