ThirdRailForum

• April 19, 2018, 10:50:42 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Atom vs Everyone <MATCH THREAD> <DECISION>  (Read 1705 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 269
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Atom vs Everyone <MATCH THREAD> <DECISION>
« on: September 10, 2016, 08:34:02 AM »

Atom vs Everyone

Match begins Monday September 12 at 12:00 a.m. U.S. Mountain Time
Match ends Friday September 16 at 11:59 p.m. U.S. Mountain TIme

Stipulations: FIGHT, BITCHES!

But please, by all means, do protect the tender feelings of the weepers by
following all of the politically-correct rules regarding PI and such.

You know what they are. 

Three Judges will be determined by TWAP (after the match ends)

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Fan of: Miserable Bitches, True Conservatism, Black Whores
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies -  	CALLOUT: ATOM vs. EVERY ONE OF YOU..
    • My Strange and Miserable Confessions. Now with 41% MORE whoritry!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 02:00:45 AM »

I'm here, bitches.

Amen
All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident --Schopenhauer

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
  • atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies -  	CALLOUT: ATOM vs. EVERY ONE OF YOU..
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 02:05:55 AM »

The dark banner of The Fuck™ hath been unfurled!   
The Messenger hath set his tent in the place of bitches.
See them gather.  See them whisper.   
He standeth before them, strong in the ways of The Fuck™

Come unto me, O bitches, heed Ye The Messenger and gain knowledge!
Open thy eyes, O bitches, to see the Messenger before thee!
Open thy ears, O bitches, to hear the voice of The Fuck™!
Stand before me O bitches, that blessings of The Messenger may rain upon thy face!

And The Messenger shall sing praises to The Fuck™ as the fire of war burns!

Yea the fields shall be raped.
And the women pillaged.
And the lamentation of the bitches shall be pleasing unto him.

Amen
All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident --Schopenhauer

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 05:35:12 AM »

The dark banner of The Fuck™ hath been unfurled!   
The Messenger hath set his tent in the place of bitches.
See them gather.  See them whisper.   
He standeth before them, strong in the ways of The Fuck™

Come unto me, O bitches, heed Ye The Messenger and gain knowledge!
Open thy eyes, O bitches, to see the Messenger before thee!
Open thy ears, O bitches, to hear the voice of The Fuck™!
Stand before me O bitches, that blessings of The Messenger may rain upon thy face!

And The Messenger shall sing praises to The Fuck™ as the fire of war burns!

Yea the fields shall be raped.
And the women pillaged.
And the lamentation of the bitches shall be pleasing unto him.

Amen

Oh Jesus Christ!!!!  :goatse:

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 05:58:48 AM »

No need to bend the knee quite THAT low, son.

I make no claim to divinity.  One need not pray to invoke the likes of me.

The stench of bitch is really all it takes to bring me grinning to YOUR doorstep.

Amen

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2016, 06:09:11 AM »

No need to bend the knee quite THAT low, son.

I make no claim to divinity.  One need not pray to invoke the likes of me.

The stench of bitch is really all it takes to bring me grinning to YOUR doorstep.

Amen

I've met you before...possibly 2 years ago on a now defunct forum of Bastardry haven't I?  :lol:

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2016, 06:20:54 AM »

Atom...will you help me rid ourselves here of the sodomy of Team Cunt Wranglers? They are like the angst of post-pubscent pimply teenagers. A complete embarrassment to this forum as a whole.

How can I soar like an eagle, when I'm surrounded by turkeys!? I ask you this.

So be it.

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2016, 06:23:28 AM »

I've met you before...possibly 2 years ago on a now defunct forum of Bastardry haven't I?  :lol:

Probably. Either myself of one of my brothers.

All three of the Brotherhood's Messengers ranged pretty far and wide over the internet on our missionary journeys back when we were still openly recruiting.  But what does this all have to do with the gentle scent of bitch wafting from the screen door of your derelict mobile home?

Amen

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2016, 06:32:41 AM »

Atom...will you help me rid ourselves here of the sodomy of Team Cunt Wranglers? They are like the angst of post-pubscent pimply teenagers. A complete embarrassment to this forum as a whole.

How can I soar like an eagle, when I'm surrounded by turkeys!? I ask you this.

So be it.

If this "team" is worthy of the name then they will come before me, that I may judge their bitchery. 
Unfortunately, it seems that you are the only one willing to approach the altar so far.

. . .and your bitchery has already been judged by everyone here.  I can do nothing more than provide confirmation.

Amen

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2016, 06:36:37 AM »

Probably. Either myself of one of my brothers.

All three of the Brotherhood's Messengers ranged pretty far and wide over the internet on our missionary journeys back when we were still openly recruiting.  But what does this all have to do with the gentle scent of bitch wafting from the screen door of your derelict mobile home?

Amen

I lived in a mobile home at age 21...the bitch I met at gym wanted me to come on her face for kinks! Are you a true believer in The Fuck™?

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 73
  • Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2016, 06:44:12 AM »

Well you just gave yourself away Breakpoint.

See, they don't call them mobile homes in Australia. Most of them never even heard of the term. They call them talleywhackers in Australia.

So I guess if you really were an Australian you'd know that wouldn't you.

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2016, 06:47:02 AM »

I lived in a mobile home at age 21...the bitch I met at gym wanted me to come on her face for kinks! Are you a true believer in The Fuck™?

I'm a true believer that you still live in that mobile home and that the bitch in question was one of the smaller breed of Schnauzer.

The only real question here is if "met at gym" means you stole the poor mutt or if it was a stray. . .

Amen

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2016, 06:50:27 AM »

See, they don't call them mobile homes in Australia. Most of them never even heard of the term. They call them talleywhackers in Australia.

I was thinking the same thing.  Odd that an Asstralian would call a caravan (or tallywhacker, I guess) a mobile home. . .

Amen

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2016, 06:52:49 AM »

Fucking bullshit...a mobile home is a mobile home. Talleywhacker sounds sepsis!

I've used the term "fornicatorium" for my kombi if that helps diversity!?

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2016, 06:56:21 AM »

I was thinking the same thing.  Odd that an Asstralian would call a caravan (or tallywhacker, I guess) a mobile home. . .

Amen

Fucking caravan!!! I'm not a pauper! Winnabago or keep truckin'...

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2016, 06:59:13 AM »

Amen

Yeah, he's not an Australian.

He didn't do his homework and he blew his cover.

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2016, 07:02:56 AM »

Fucking bullshit...a mobile home is a mobile home. Talleywhacker sounds sepsis!

I've used the term "fornicatorium" for my kombi if that helps diversity!?

If by "diversity" you mean the various breeds of small feral dogs living under the battered skirts of your dusty dwelling that have long since learned the exact length of your reach and the distance to retreat under the trailer in order to avoid any more. . .er. . .facial shenanigans.  Then by all means.

Amen

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2016, 07:06:00 AM »

Fucking caravan!!! I'm not a pauper!

Yes, yes. . .I can see that you have quite a wealth of bitchery.
Enough so that Bernie Sanders would demand you share it with the niggers.

Amen

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2016, 07:14:15 AM »

Yes, yes. . .I can see that you have quite a wealth of bitchery.
Enough so that Bernie Sanders would demand you share it with the niggers.

Amen

I don't follow Seppo pplitics...I think their drama to be tiresome and pompous and irrelative. I think though that the white niggers  (rednecks and crims') far outweigh the African-Americans.

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2016, 07:21:47 AM »

I think though that the white niggers

There no such thing as a "white nigger". White people don't rob convenient stores or fight with cops and then act like their civil rights have been violated when they get shot in the process.

Nor do they gang up like monkeys and wreak havoc in their own neighborhoods.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.436 seconds with 36 queries.