• October 18, 2018, 06:14:33 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Atom vs Everyone <MATCH THREAD> <DECISION>  (Read 2402 times)

plus minus reset

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
Atom vs Everyone <MATCH THREAD> <DECISION>
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2016, 07:41:00 AM »

There no such thing as a "white nigger". White people don't rob convenient stores or fight with cops and then act like their civil rights have been violated when they get shot in the process.

Nor do they gang up like monkeys and wreak havoc in their own neighborhoods.

White niggers piss me off immensely! These cockasians taint my Caucasianismism!!!

https://youtu.be/Vq7JSic1DtM

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2016, 08:01:25 AM »

I guess you'll have to explain why you compare a rock band to a bunch of monkeys destroying their own neighborhood.

Let me explain something to you. Niggers destroy everything the get their hands on. They don't even do it on purpose, it's just in their nature. And the one's that won't participate in the destruction are ostracized and called names like "Uncle Tom".

Do you know why Bill Cosby is in so much trouble right now? It's not because of all the date rapes he committed 20 years ago because he settled all of that out of court back then. It's because he says things like black people should get jobs and stop whining. You can't say things like that when you're black and famous. You have to stay on they narrative. Otherwise they eviscerate you just like any good monkey would.

See, in the monkey world, the real monkey world I'm talking about, when one monkey ain't acting right the other monkeys will literally tear that monkey apart. They are vicious animals with a more complex society than other animals have. It is a trait that monkeys and niggers have in common, except that the niggers are all screwed up from drugs and do things backwards that are detrimental to their society.

White people don't have these problems, ergo there are no white niggers.

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2016, 08:09:43 AM »

I guess you'll have to explain why you compare a rock band to a bunch of monkeys destroying their own neighborhood.

Let me explain something to you. Niggers destroy everything the get their hands on. They don't even do it on purpose, it's just in their nature. And the one's that won't participate in the destruction are ostracized and called names like "Uncle Tom".

Do you know why Bill Cosby is in so much trouble right now? It's not because of all the date rapes he committed 20 years ago because he settled all of that out of court back then. It's because he says things like black people should get jobs and stop whining. You can't say things like that when you're black and famous. You have to stay on they narrative. Otherwise they eviscerate you just like any good monkey would.

See, in the monkey world, the real monkey world I'm talking about, when one monkey ain't acting right the other monkeys will literally tear that monkey apart. They are vicious animals with a more complex society than other animals have. It is a trait that monkeys and niggers have in common, except that the niggers are all screwed up from drugs and do things backwards that are detrimental to their society.

White people don't have these problems, ergo there are no white niggers.

Sounds like the brain-dead fukkery straight outta Storm Fronton!  :applause:

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2016, 08:12:53 AM »

Sounds like the brain-dead fukkery straight outta Storm Fronton!  :applause:

Well now that sounds like something a nigger would say, because it sounds like English but nobody can understand it.

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2016, 08:17:00 AM »

Well now that sounds like something a nigger would say, because it sounds like English but nobody can understand it.

You're lacking adequate retort, those funny comeback lines...or have you had enuff of those???....on yo back! Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa  :rotf:

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Fan of: Miserable Bitches, True Conservatism, Black Whores
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies -  	CALLOUT: ATOM vs. EVERY ONE OF YOU..
    • My Strange and Miserable Confessions. Now with 41% MORE whoritry!
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2016, 08:22:26 AM »

I don't follow Seppo pplitics...I think their drama to be tiresome and pompous and irrelative.

Maybe I should have said that you have such a wealth of bitch that the Greens would demand you share it with the abos?

. . .and you'd STILL have enough to release some back into the wild.

Amen
All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident --Schopenhauer

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2016, 08:29:42 AM »

Maybe I should have said that you have such a wealth of bitch that the Greens would demand you share it with the abos?

Amen

Well I do vote for the Greens...but I'm not giving my hard-earned cash over to a minority of majority pissheads! Fanx.

Awomen

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2016, 02:18:47 PM »

I saw this in the lunchroom today and I immediately thought of Atom and how much he drops his "bombs":

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2016, 09:38:27 PM »

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2016, 09:47:44 PM »

Atom's first date:

(click to show/hide)

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
  • atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies -  	CALLOUT: ATOM vs. EVERY ONE OF YOU..
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2016, 01:38:10 AM »

I saw this in the lunchroom today and I immediately thought of Atom and how much he drops his "bombs":

I'm not sure I like some dude thinking about me and Vienna Sausages at the same time.

TRANSLATION:  I like the ladies, sir.

Amen
All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident --Schopenhauer

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2016, 01:40:39 AM »

Atom's first date:

(click to show/hide)

More like my most recent "date".  I really SHOULD entertain you bitches with the strange and miserable tale of my actual first date.

It's a tale worth telling, yet one that should never be told at the same time. . .

. . .but the awful truth of it is more amusing than anything a lazy shit like you can hope to invent. 
I'll consider.  After all, at this point it's looking like I might have to flame myself to get some competition.

Amen

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2016, 01:45:23 AM »

Oh, Look!  Someone can pull Gifs off of the internet!  HOW UNUSUAL!

Go home unless you can bring something better to the party, weakling.

Amen

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2016, 02:03:36 AM »

SUMMARY: DAY 2

Sooooooo. . .

At this point, I've had a fake Asstralian flaming himself by having the attention span of a chipmunk. . .taking limp-wristed swats at completely unrelated run-ins while I stand there grinning and knocking at the door of his caravan with a handful of tracts on how bitches burn in the fires of mediocrity.

AND. . .

Some random dude who seems to be absolutely thrilled that he can pull gifs and pics off the internet.

That's it?   :dontknow:

O Flametown! How the mighty hath fallen!  Thy temples hath become a place of bitches!

Amen

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2016, 05:12:06 AM »

I'm not sure I like some dude thinking about me and Vienna Sausages at the same time.

TRANSLATION:  I like the ladies, sir.

Amen

You like the cock! :snick:

Awomen

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2016, 05:29:13 AM »

Awomen

Hmmmmm. . .

Now I find myself in a bit of a dilemma. . .a quandary, if you will.

On the one hand, I can mock this bitch's weakness.  His kneejerk dipping into the shallow well of faggotry combined with his laughable attempt to appropriate my little message of dismissal at the end of my posts.  So on and so forth.   And he would deserve the mockery. . .as all bitches do.

BUT. . .

Then I ponder the total idiocy displayed and I have to wonder if the bitch in question is even aware of his own stupidity.  If not, how then can I in good conscience mock one who is feebleminded as if they were a normal bitch?  It would be like mocking a blind man for not being able to see me flipping him off!

What to do?  :dontknow:

Amen

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2016, 02:15:41 PM »

Awomen

He is Marcie to my Peppermint Pattie, for sure.

For years now.

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2016, 05:27:24 PM »

I think Peppermint Pattie was probably the first bulldyke on TV.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2016, 07:53:11 PM »

I think Peppermint Pattie was probably the first bulldyke on TV.

Tomboy.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2016, 11:51:49 PM »

"Let The Bitches stray,
 A wayward pimp will lead them away"
-Book of Snoop

The dark banner of The Fuck™ hath been unfurled!   
The Messenger hath set his tent in the place of bitches.
See them gather.  See them whisper.   
He standeth before them, strong in the ways of The Fuck™

Come unto me, O bitches, heed Ye The Messenger and gain knowledge!
Open thy eyes, O bitches, to see the Messenger before thee!
Open thy ears, O bitches, to hear the voice of The Fuck™!
Stand before me O bitches, that blessings of The Messenger may rain upon thy face!

And The Messenger shall sing praises to The Fuck™ as the fire of war burns!

Yea the fields shall be raped.
And the women pillaged.
And the lamentation of the bitches shall be pleasing unto him.

Amen

And so they came-

The Fuck™ is too strong for most of these bitches.

They came to the glory hole of The Messenger and drank,
But the draft was sweet,
They did not have to take it too deep,
Yet it still had a stank.

And Lo, the fields indeed were raped.
Women's asses were pillaged.
And the Lamentations of most of you bitches were indeed pleasing to him.

But where is This Messengers' promised knowledge?
The glory hole only yields The Messengers' stink nut butter..

Yet the BITCHES still stand in line,
Like a bunch of (guess?) Fucking cowardly BITCHES!

The Messenger has lulled The Bitches with The Fuck™ like Flea
lulled a coupla' other bitches with her titties.
"I fuckin' tole' em bitches. Done' look 'dem titties in 'dee eyes or y'alls done."
Alas, alas. They would not listen. None of the bitches listened.

I too was almost lulled. I too almost went to the glory hole.
BUT, I'm not all BITCH. Only a little.
And when I saw that little Mr. Peanut Cock dangling out that hole,
I ran away. I lost the little bit of bitch I had along the way.

Now I've returned.

I WANT THE BITCHES BACK!

I also want The Fuck™.

I am taking both back The Bitches and The Fuck™!

I will become the New Messenger!
There will be no more glory hole!!
The Fuck™ will be New and Improved!!!

Can I get a sign O Judas?

Hallelujah!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.41 seconds with 38 queries.