• October 20, 2018, 01:01:31 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Record Setting Month for TRF in March  (Read 7765 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 327
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Re: Record Setting Month for TRF in March
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2010, 10:33:03 AM »

Your head is very shiny, Brick. :rotf:

LOL, you left out the best one - Bernie.... Berbrick

That was in a glass elevator and my digi has a nuclear battery powered flash.

:rotf:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2010, 10:43:08 AM »

Kid, is that you?? Nigga looks like Tom Cruise!

Yessir, that be me, handsome muddafucka, eh?

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2010, 11:41:45 AM »

IE 6

:rotf: :rotf:

what are you laughing about gobble guts?

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2010, 12:00:08 PM »

My complaint about PoPT

If I were to summarize PoPT sordid, belligerent ebullitions, I'd need only one word: devious. First, the misinformation: PoPT suggests that hanging out with unpleasant sods is a wonderful, culturally enriching experience. Where the heck did she come up with that? To turn that question around, will peeling back the onion of her profligate, insensitive announcements cause her to shed tears or will it merely enhance her desire to feed us ever-larger doses of her lies and crackpot assumptions? No, don't guess; this isn't audience participation day. I'll just tell you. But before I do, you should note that her myrmidons are unified under a common goal. That goal is to gag free speech. Whenever someone tells her not to preach a propaganda of hate, PoPT gets all teary-eyed. My, my; how sad. My heart bleeds for her; it really does.

Contrary to popular belief, PoPT simplistic reasoning follows the same fallacies as so many other treatises on similar issues. We can therefore extrapolate that some people are responsible and others are not. PoPT falls into the category of "not". She will probably throw another hissy fit if we don't let her paralyze any serious or firm decision and thereby become responsible for the weak and half-hearted execution of even the most necessary measures. At least putting up with another PoPT hissy fit is easier than convincing PoPT compeers that I believe I have found my calling. My calling is to free people from the spell of absenteeism that PoPT has cast over them. And just let her try and stop me.

Although I can find only circumstantial evidence of misconduct and rule violations, if PoPT doesn't like me here, then perhaps she should go elsewhere. Contrary to my personal preferences, I'm thinking about what's best for all of us. My conclusion is that what's best for all of us is for me to lead us all toward a better, brighter future. Not that I ever believed PoPT lies, but at least before they had some kind of internal consistency—a logic, albeit twisted, that invited refutation. But now, it seems she is desperately flailing about for any pretext, no matter how ludicrous or slight, to up the ante considerably. PoPT possesses no significant intellectual skills whatsoever and has no interest in erudition. Heck, she can't even spell or define "erudition", much less achieve it. Her patter is smooth and quite practiced. She can fast-talk you into believing you'd be better off if you participated in her effort to transform our whole society to suit her own dastardly interests. However, PoPT codices fall apart upon reflection.

PoPT is a hard worker. She works hard to prevent anyone from commenting on her indecent pleas. This is of course most illuminating, but what if we wish to engage rather in eristic search for truth, or in heuristic debate, or perhaps in paromologetic illation? In my experience, it is of paramount importance not to let PoPT backers pull the levers of heathenism and oil the gears of escapism. The destruction of the Tower of Babel, be it a literal truth, an allegory, or a mere story based upon cultural archetypes, illustrates this truth plainly. You've heard me say that PoPT coadjutors are all odious, unrealistic fruitcakes. True, that's a cheap shot, but too often they do think and behave in ways that reinforce that image.

The foregoing analysis is self-evident even if it is sometimes overlooked. Less evident are the specific ways in which we should provide some balance to PoPT one-sided histrionics. An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere. Keep that in mind the next time you catch Cpt. Chaosfactor making my blood curdle. I want nothing more—or less—than to reinforce what is best in people. To that task I have consecrated my life and I invite you to do likewise.

Please don't misread my words here; PoPT is not a responsible netizen. Responsible netizens show her how she is as wrong as wrong can be. Responsible netizens decidedly do not create a global workers plantation overseen by transnational corporations who have no more concern for the human rights of those who produce their products or services than PoPT has for her faithfuls. Her serfs assert that the sky is falling. I say to them, "Prove it"—not that they'll be able to, of course, but because the concepts underlying PoPT closed-minded platitudes are like the Ptolemaic astronomy, which could not have been saved by positing more epicycles or eliminating some of the more glaring discrepancies. The fundamental idea—that the heavens revolve around the Earth—was wrong, just as PoPT idea that science is merely a tool invented by the current elite to maintain power is wrong.

Does PoPT have trouble living with herself, knowing that she, serving as judge, jury, and executioner, has decreed that the rest of us are an inferior group of people, fit only to be enslaved, beaten, and butchered at the whim of our betters? It would take days to give the complete answer to that question but the gist of it is that PoPT older roorbacks were vainglorious enough. Her latest ones are clearly beyond the pale. When she made her puppy-dog subordinates wag their little tails by promising to let them make it impossible to disturb her lascivious gravy train, I realized for the first time that PoPT has never satisfactorily proved her assertion that children should belong to the state. She has merely justified that assertion with the phrase, "Because I said so." It's possible that she doesn't realize this because she has been ingrained with so much of vandalism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we take action.

By indiscriminately assigning value to practically everything, PoPT has made "experience" all-important. Her experiences, however, are detached from any consideration of what is good or true, which means that they will almost certainly censor by caricature and preempt discussion by stereotype when you least expect it. What is the most appropriate way to oppose evil wherever it rears its licentious head? Education—the real thing, not the power-hungry facsimile that PoPT promotes in order to destroy the values, methods, and goals of traditional humanistic study. Many of our problems would be solved if only more people were educated to learn that from secret-handshake societies meeting at "the usual place" to back-door admissions committees, PoPT vassals have always found a way to visit misery and havoc upon countless millions.

PoPT demands should be labeled like a pack of cigarettes. I'm thinking of something along the lines of, "Warning: It has been determined that PoPT mottos are intended to retard the free and natural economic development of various countries' indigenous population." Our national media is controlled by vulgar, chauvinistic devil-worshippers. That's why you probably haven't heard that I'd like people who bring discord, confusion, and frustration into our personal and public lives to find themselves behind bars, looking out. Well, that's getting away from my main topic, which is that I have frequently criticized her unspoken plan to pigeonhole people into predetermined categories. She usually addresses my criticisms by accusing me of solecism, elitism, child molestation, and halitosis. PoPT hopes that by delegitimizing me this way, no one will listen to me when I say that PoPT maintains that she is entitled to use "pressure tactics"—that's a euphemism for "torture"—to coerce ordinary people into putting bilious thoughts in our children's minds. Perhaps it would be best for her to awaken from her delusional, narcoleptic fantasyland and observe that when I first became aware of her covert invasion into our thought processes, all I could think was how if I withheld my feelings on this matter, I'd be no less raucous than PoPT.

How can PoPT live with herself, knowing that she has become a patsy to her own malevolence? The answer is rather depressing, but I'll tell you anyway. The answer begins with the observation that mankind needs to do more to tell you things that PoPT doesn't want you to know. Understand, I am not condemning mankind for not doing enough; I am merely stating that if you're interested in the finagling, double-dealing, chicanery, cheating, cajolery, cunning, rascality, and abject villainy by which PoPT may diminish society's inducements to good behavior by next weekend, then you'll want to consider the following very carefully. You'll especially want to consider that PoPT is not just wishy-washy but proud of it. I know you're wondering why I just wrote that. I'll explain shortly, but first, I should state that the first lies that PoPT told us were relatively benign. Still, they have been progressing. And they will continue to progress until there is no more truth; her lies will grow until they blot out the sun. My eventual goal for this letter is to take steps toward creating an inclusive society free of attitudinal barriers. I'm counting on you for your support.

:rotf:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2010, 12:08:00 PM »

Using complaint letter generators to spam a forum with should be a bannable offense.  :hammer:
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2010, 12:19:37 PM »

Using complaint letter generators to spam a forum with should be a bannable offense.  :hammer:

Well that is what her bloody post sounds like...

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2010, 12:46:56 PM »

Well that is what her bloody post sounds like...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2010, 12:55:15 PM »

My honest view?

Niether Barbie, Bernie Lomax, Ice Princess, scoundrals and no doubt one or 2 others have spilled anything ive told em.

The truth is AW has spilled everything I told her, and I told her just what I was willing to leak. There is no way I would spill shit on anyone on forums, even seagulls who I would love to find his alt ID.

Its just the way I role, theres no way In Hades that I would tell cacker anything or poofer, i find I'm a pretty good judge of character. I could have a field day with at least 2 people in flametown but it aint me, its humour for me not issues.

The fact this keeps cropping up is fucking sad,

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2010, 01:15:59 PM »

My honest view?

Niether Barbie, Bernie Lomax, Ice Princess, scoundrals and no doubt one or 2 others have spilled anything ive told em.

The truth is AW has spilled everything I told her, and I told her just what I was willing to leak. There is no way I would spill shit on anyone on forums, even seagulls who I would love to find his alt ID.

Its just the way I role, theres no way In Hades that I would tell cacker anything or poofer, i find I'm a pretty good judge of character. I could have a field day with at least 2 people in flametown but it aint me, its humour for me not issues.

The fact this keeps cropping up is fucking sad,

1. I don't want to know ANYTHING about you.

2. I already know what you are and that is a great big sook....which is Aussie for, suckling cry baby...

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2010, 01:17:47 PM »

Aww, isn't that just the most darling picture TWaP posted to get my attention...

I think that man has a super crush on caskur... pity he is only a lowly American.  :lol:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2010, 01:43:53 PM »

Aww, isn't that just the most darling picture TWaP posted to get my attention...

I think that man has a super crush on caskur... pity he is only a lowly American.  :lol:

He's an old man with $$. Who are you kidding? All he has to do is offer you a brand new computer with a year of prepaid broadband and a bequest in his will for more years of broadband and you'll be on the first plane out from Perth to Colorado.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2010, 01:47:41 PM »

He's an old man with $$. Who are you kidding? All he has to do is offer you a brand new computer with a year of prepaid broadband and a bequest in his will for more years of broadband and you'll be on the first plane out from Perth to Colorado.

You know I love and respect you, don't you?

I can promise you there is nothing on this whole planet that would induce me to go to the USA now...

There is no amount of money in this world you could offer me...

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2010, 01:49:17 PM »

However, if you want to go and meet me in Europe, I'll do the art galleries rounds with ya!!!  :wink:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2010, 01:51:38 PM »

1. I don't want to know ANYTHING about you.

2. I already know what you are and that is a great big sook....which is Aussie for, suckling cry baby...

It wasn't addressed to you swine maiden.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2010, 01:53:36 PM »

It wasn't addressed to you swine maiden.

I have a suggestion for you grizzle guts.... go write another complaint to Bra1n in PM....ya big bloody sook.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2010, 01:53:55 PM »

You know I love and respect you, don't you?

I can promise you there is nothing on this whole planet that would induce me to go to the USA now...

There is no amount of money in this world you could offer me...

Thats because youve been fucked over so many times by those other MSN losers who promised to marry you only to screw you over. Way to take it out on an entire country!

You wont see me holding YOU against the wonderful country of Australia.  :lol:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2010, 01:55:29 PM »

Thats because youve been fucked over so many times by those other MSN losers who promised to marry you only to screw you over. Way to take it out on an entire country!

You wont see me holding YOU against the wonderful country of Australia.  :lol:

Nope,...your land is infested with BC....and BC types.....

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2010, 01:59:31 PM »

I have a suggestion for you grizzle guts.... go write another complaint to Bra1n in PM....ya big bloody sook.

I haven't complained to bra1n in pm, i post openly hog features. Haven't you got some fish nets to be trawling with?

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2010, 02:00:41 PM »

Nope,...your land is infested with BC....and BC types.....

What exactly are you focused on, bucket cunts or big cocks?   :snack:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2010, 02:07:09 PM »

What exactly are you focused on, bucket cunts or big cocks?   :snack:

:angel:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 1.385 seconds with 36 queries.