ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 10:37:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29   Go Down

Author Topic: Post songs that remind you of people  (Read 5998 times)

plus minus reset

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 177
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
Re: Post songs that remind you of people
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2016, 11:42:47 PM »

I don't know man, I think even flea's most inbred relatives won't reach the level of retardation of that bunch there

the one running and hitting the wall is clearly mentally challenged

That fat girls name is Sasha.

Here is another video that makes me think of fat flea.

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2016, 01:25:07 AM »

Oi Anal Agony...you have jism on the side of your face... fuck_face!  :rotf:

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2016, 01:38:41 AM »

A song for you Anal Agony....you little wimp!  :grin:

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 155
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2016, 06:00:37 AM »

This song reminds me of Breaker and his happy feelings towards Ant, and how he follows him around all over the joint, making comments about his pic, making trophy threads etc..

Breaker is on his knee's..it feels like he can't breathe..

..probs due to having Ant's cock in his mouth..
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2016, 06:11:40 AM »

This song reminds me of Breaker and his happy feelings towards Ant, and how he follows him around all over the joint, making comments about his pic, making trophy threads etc..

No young feral...the bloke is a worm. I find his obsession with flea to be quite distasteful. The fact that you pine over his every word is actually quite surprising. I hate little faggots that constantly pick on chicks, even if this is a flame forum and one of equal opportunity.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2016, 07:03:08 AM »

LOL..shut up hypocrite.

For you monkey..

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2016, 12:03:31 PM »

This video makes me think of that Breakfast guy

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2016, 02:09:50 AM »

LOL..shut up hypocrite.

For you monkey..

Lady Dove

• Waynes cool club of comedy elites
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 70
  • Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel100 Reply Thread - Ask a Theology student...
« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2016, 07:33:20 AM »

This duet from Clinton and Trump pretty much sums up the election..

:rotf: :rotf:
Simul Iustus et Peccator

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #109 on: November 25, 2016, 06:12:54 AM »

This song reminds me of Breaker and what his Mrs would feel A LOT.

Oh I lie here
In the wet patch
In the middle of the bed
I'm feeling pretty
Damn hard done by
I spent ages giving head..

Then I remember
All the nice things
That you ever said to me
Maybe I'm just overreacting
Maybe you're the one for me

There's just one thing
That's getting in the way
When we go up to bed
You're just no good
Its such a shame
I look into your eyes
I want to get to know you
And then you make this noise
And its apparent it's all over...

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #110 on: November 25, 2016, 06:28:14 AM »

This song reminds me of Breaker and what his Mrs would feel A LOT.

Oh I lie here
In the wet patch
In the middle of the bed
I'm feeling pretty
Damn hard done by
I spent ages giving head..

Then I remember
All the nice things
That you ever said to me
Maybe I'm just overreacting
Maybe you're the one for me

There's just one thing
That's getting in the way
When we go up to bed
You're just no good
Its such a shame
I look into your eyes
I want to get to know you
And then you make this noise
And its apparent it's all over...

She gets 10 fine seconds daily!  :grin:

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #111 on: November 25, 2016, 07:37:46 AM »

She gets 10 fine seconds daily!  :grin:

When you're not in the same room..

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #112 on: November 25, 2016, 11:14:24 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #113 on: November 26, 2016, 07:15:20 PM »

When you're not in the same room..

Fuck!  :hmm:

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2016, 07:27:15 AM »

Slower surfie culture version of Don't Change - INXS for the idiot in the above post.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2016, 03:01:17 PM »

You know you will join them!

You don't even know if yer hungry or just farting, lousy lib

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2016, 03:04:17 PM »

Like I said, I think Flea has more class than that

Say, she hooked you pretty well, didn't she?  :snick:

It's funny to see that people still like to have a good Internet flaming obsession, though  :borat:

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #117 on: December 01, 2016, 02:21:11 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
« Reply #118 on: December 01, 2016, 12:45:20 PM »

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #119 on: December 02, 2016, 01:38:10 AM »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29   Go Up

Page created in 0.274 seconds with 38 queries.