ThirdRailForum

• January 20, 2018, 07:47:42 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: What's a good game on PS4?  (Read 699 times)

plus minus reset

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
Re: What's a good game on PS4?
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2016, 01:13:15 AM »

I don't do the drinking or piercing, but I still must say the entertaining value of a good PC tops a console any day  :borat:

I did the PC gig...still don't rate it. I think it's more of a cult following here these days. Nothing beats a MacBook as far as using a computer beyond the gaming scene. Just makes pure and unadulterated sense!  :lol:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2016, 08:51:10 AM »

I did the PC gig...still don't rate it. I think it's more of a cult following here these days. Nothing beats a MacBook as far as using a computer beyond the gaming scene. Just makes pure and unadulterated sense!  :lol:

IMHO Macs were justified a decade ago or so. PC hardware and OS has come a long way in the last 10 years

I remember when I had to reformat my PC every 6 months or so when it was still XP and Vista.

After W7 and W10, I really can't say a Mac justifies the premium price.

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2016, 09:00:15 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2016, 09:09:35 AM »

Is it that scam?

Oh boy I'd keep one of those for hours on the phone

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2016, 12:18:01 PM »

All the indians around here are drunk and complaining about the racist sport team names.  They have no time for phone calls.
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2016, 08:20:07 PM »

PC's did my head in. I spat the dummy one day and made the change to Mac...best decision of my computing life! I need simplicity in my complex life.   :borat:

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2016, 03:25:31 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2016, 03:35:26 AM »

(click to show/hide)

Fuck off!

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2016, 05:10:23 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2016, 06:03:17 AM »

(click to show/hide)

You're like a bad smell that won't go away! You like me don't you?

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 139
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2016, 06:07:50 AM »

You're like a bad smell that won't go away! You like me don't you?

Looks like it's civil union time, congrats I'm so happy for you both

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2016, 06:32:46 AM »

Looks like it's civil union time, congrats I'm so happy for you both

As much as I love you...don't encourage this cunt that's currently shitting me!

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2016, 02:49:05 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2016, 09:52:28 PM »

(click to show/hide)

Fuck orf muppet! You're a boring ol' sod that assumes status here. You're fuck all.  :grin:

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2016, 03:34:38 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2016, 10:39:25 AM »

BP real problem with computers

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2016, 01:10:12 AM »

BP real problem with computers

I don't smoke, but I fucked up my first MacBook by spilling scotch into the keyboard only after 4 months of purchasing the bastard. I now have a $20 latex keyboard cover over my new Mac...FFS! Expensive error...the dry ginger ale mix did the corrosion damage, not the scotch mind you!

(click to show/hide)

Good!  :lol:

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2016, 05:31:27 PM »

That'll teach you for mixing your drinks, you pussy.
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2016, 02:01:57 AM »

That'll teach you for mixing your drinks, you pussy.

True...true. But in my defence, it was just your normal run o' the mill Johnny Walker Red premix.  :grin:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.308 seconds with 38 queries.