ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 10:46:51 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Happiness  (Read 1884 times)

plus minus reset

Lady Dove

• Waynes cool club of comedy elites
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 70
  • Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel100 Reply Thread - Ask a Theology student...
Re: Happiness
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2016, 12:58:50 AM »

(click to show/hide)
I use a calling card.  :borat:  of course the first interaction i had was them calling me, and me returning it.  My husband and i went ahead and harrassed them for a few hours until they were threatening to rape and kill us lol.  It turned into date night haha.
Simul Iustus et Peccator

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2016, 01:15:25 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2016, 01:18:36 AM »

(click to show/hide)

I'm tempted myself. There's an unused landline that came with the broadband. Could easily be taken off silent and a recorder attached to it then the number seeded somewhere online. Good clean old fashioned fun.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Lady Dove

• Imperator
  • Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2016, 07:08:14 AM »

this one is good. This is exactly the same phone call i got. These fuckin morons lol.
Simul Iustus et Peccator

Lady Dove

• Imperator
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2016, 07:18:19 AM »

well this is one ive not heard of lol. This guy on this channel is hilarious lol
Simul Iustus et Peccator

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2016, 07:37:31 AM »

"This video is private"...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2016, 08:18:56 AM »

I keep getting calls asking if I've been in an accident,  one if these days I'm going to say yes and then go into great detail about the accident, then when I've wasted enough of their time I'll tell them "and then I woke up and it'd all been a dream"

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 73
  • Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2016, 08:22:53 AM »

I keep getting calls asking if I've been in an accident,  one if these days I'm going to say yes and then go into great detail about the accident, then when I've wasted enough of their time I'll tell them "and then I woke up and it'd all been a dream"

I used to do that sometimes. Talk to them and let them waste all their time. They get mad like it was me that called them at home or something.

Lady Dove

• Imperator
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2016, 08:24:06 AM »

"This video is private"...
Wierd....they werent private when i posted them but now his whole channel is private. Meh. 
You should complain that you experienced an accident that resulted in your death  :snick:
Simul Iustus et Peccator

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 73
  • Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2016, 08:26:59 AM »

You should complain that you experienced an accident that resulted in your death  :snick:

Have you been injured or killed in an accident? Call us today.

I've always wondered how the ones that have been killed call in.

Lady Dove

• Imperator
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2016, 08:37:57 AM »

Have you been injured or killed in an accident? Call us today.

I've always wondered how the ones that have been killed call in.
Halp! Ive been killed!! Lol.
Simul Iustus et Peccator

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2016, 01:37:50 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Lady Dove

• Imperator
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2016, 06:08:44 PM »

(click to show/hide)
  Exactly!! Its like vigilante pranking lol.
Simul Iustus et Peccator

Lady Dove

• Imperator
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2016, 06:12:40 PM »

Happiness: i busted my 13 year old watching the fox remake of RHPS.  Naturaly, i shut down her laptop and gave her a good lecture. As her mother, its my duty to censor and protect her from such heresy. I did what any decent person would do. I sat her in living room and popped the origonal on. Her reaction = LOL.   GB and i just won the coolest parent award....for the day, at least.
Simul Iustus et Peccator

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2016, 06:17:14 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Lady Dove

• Imperator
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2016, 06:26:37 PM »

(click to show/hide)
  We had to check up on her afterwards. Yanno that pelvic thrust....it can really drive you insane.  :snick:  Shes okay though. Lol.  The look on her face when she realized both GB had every song memorized was absolutely prescious  :lmao:
Simul Iustus et Peccator

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2016, 06:44:06 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 155
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2016, 08:55:57 AM »

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Lady Dove

• Imperator
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2016, 09:13:19 AM »

(click to show/hide)
    Thou shalt NOT entertain false FrankenFurters.  The remake was seriously aweful.
Simul Iustus et Peccator

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2016, 01:52:35 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.476 seconds with 38 queries.