ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 10:43:17 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Happiness  (Read 1883 times)

plus minus reset

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
Re: Happiness
« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2016, 11:27:02 PM »

what kind of plants?

The ones that you smoke and get high?

otherwise, fuck that

Botanica as a whole of course. The kingdom of plants is my forte'.

As for weed...I don't mind a big of a giggle twiggle from time to time, but it's not something I indulge in these days. I like to be sharp at all times. Weed makes me paranoid...I don't like that feeling. However if I smoked a spliff before a surf...fucking awesome!

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 155
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2016, 04:28:22 AM »

Quote from: cun'T to feral
No moar happiness for Fleabag at TRF, bawwwwwww. Maybe you should petition the management to have your name replace hers on this forum. :lol:

Nah...don't care as much as you do with replacing/getting rid of flea..
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2016, 04:32:32 AM »

Nah...don't care as much as you do with replacing/getting rid of flea..

Your admission is like a festering grape on an arsehole! You feral fuck!  :rotf:

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2016, 05:07:30 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2016, 05:11:41 AM »

(click to show/hide)

Dickhead...I will always be on the chicks side in the end! I will break your faggotry!

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2016, 05:15:34 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2016, 05:23:20 AM »

(click to show/hide)

I'm in the rich suburbs dickhead! This intellect governs that...or are you a dullard?

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2016, 05:26:49 AM »

This face has had more pussy than you could even fathom! Let's just get that straight you ugly fucking nobody!
Nobody can take that pussy dilemma away from me!

:hysterical:

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2016, 05:30:55 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2016, 05:55:17 AM »

(click to show/hide)

Nooo! The rich suburbs! Say it....  :grin:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2016, 06:00:35 AM »

Happiness is a big fat spliff and a cuppa

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2016, 06:05:41 AM »

Happiness is a big fat spliff and a cuppa

And then in the stone realise the beauty of life!

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2016, 06:59:16 AM »

Quote from: cun'T to feral

I don't care AT ALL about replacing/getting rid of Fleabag. Since you reckon you don't care as much as I do and since it is impossible to care less about it than not at all, it follows you care more about replacing/getting rid of Fleabag.

Logic 101.  :grin:

That's not logic 101 - that's an attempt at logic 102 - being the next step after logic 101 fails and you find yourself trying to claw your way out from the ditch you placed yourself in..

Simple basic logic suggests that if you didn't care at all about replacing/getting rid of flea from this forum, you wouldn't of randomly suggested that I start a petition with replacing her name with mine in this forum in the first place.

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2016, 07:05:52 AM »

That's not logic 101 - that's an attempt at logic 102 - being the next step after logic 101 fails and you find yourself trying to claw your way out from the ditch you placed yourself in..

Simple basic logic suggests that if you didn't care at all about replacing/getting rid of flea from this forum, you wouldn't of randomly suggested that I start a petition with replacing her name with mine in this forum in the first place.

Simple basic logic when you smell me and look at me and taste me

...would make you fall in love with me! I am hot!

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2016, 01:46:30 PM »

Dickhead...I will always be on the chicks side in the end! I will break your faggotry!

Our hero. 
:santa: :santa: :santa:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2016, 02:23:50 PM »

December 15th is when weed sales start in Massachusetts.

Connecticut (my state), may go same way next year.

I hear the shit is twice as much from a dispensary as on the street, but either way it's still legal to possess.

I'm gonna smoke a spleef sure enuff. First time in years, can't wait-

It's a fucking irony that the country that got the world to make weed illegal in the first place is also the very first one to go completely legal

:turd:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2016, 10:00:44 PM »

It's a fucking irony that the country that got the world to make weed illegal in the first place is also the very first one to go completely legal

:turd:

The Feds still say it's illegal, so this creates problems with banking among other things.

So should Trump take a hard line against it there will still be problems dispensing it.

It's really the possession part of it that is great-

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2016, 11:22:32 PM »

The Feds still say it's illegal, so this creates problems with banking among other things.

So should Trump take a hard line against it there will still be problems dispensing it.

It's really the possession part of it that is great-

What blows my mind is the fact that so many plants around suburbia are highly narcotic and potentially lethal even in small doses, but weed is illegal in most states. Taxing it and the black market are obvious issues...but c'mon. It's a peace drug for Christ sakes!

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #98 on: November 14, 2016, 03:27:27 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #99 on: November 14, 2016, 04:22:31 AM »

Simple basic logic when you smell me and look at me and taste me

...would make you fall in love with me! I am hot!

Comes across like an advertisement for KFC spicy chicken.

Not missing the irony, with KFC being a disgusting disturbance in society, kinda like you on this board.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 1.048 seconds with 38 queries.