• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: 1 Minute Before Midnight for Donald Trump  (Read 3720 times)

plus minus reset

DrGoats

• Bra1n will do anything to cover up his secret trysts with bushpig because he is the
  • Forum Dullard
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.
  • Awards: 200 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up100 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up200 Reply Thread - CO is Booming100 Reply Thread - CO is Booming
Re: 1 Minute Before Midnight for Donald Trump
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2016, 05:13:08 AM »

Latest projection have Clinton winning popular vote and Trump winning election with over 290 electoral votes.

Colorado just called for Clinton.

Her path to victory is either Michigan or Wisconsin, Iowa and Nevada. If she can steal Arizona that's a bonus.

If she loses Pennsylvania, she's done.

You're a fucking idiot
Someone needs to tell Bra1n that he's not at school now so the bullying has stopped

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 175
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2016, 06:07:40 AM »

This thread needs moving to the flame forum and stickied now.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2016, 06:10:06 AM »

Just finished watching Trumps acceptance speech..

Not going to lie I should of heard what Trump was saying about the important things,  unfortunately I was more focused on his kid who was standing next to him, he was shifting around and wiping his face, squinting his eyes and clapping like a trained seal. The kid was clearly nervous and it appeared that he didn't want to be in the lime light, as did other relatives who also preferred to not be on the world stage and opted to have no face as they were mentioned in Trumps speech.

I don't understand why his wife was not standing next to him, and I don't understand why his son was mentioned first in his thank you speech over his wife.

More importantly I don't understand why Trump would put his kid in the limelight in the first place, he was not only uncomfortable with being there but now he's made his kid a vulnerable target to all kinds of weirdos who want to assassinate his father.

His wife should of been standing next to him and his son should of been in bed asleep, or watching it all unfold from elsewhere.

Personally, I think it says a lot about a man who has portrayed himself to be a dirtbag in how he views women, to then so very obviously put his wife second over their son in front of the whole world.

But hey, always an optimist, let's flip that shit and assume that his influence on the the Western World has nothing to do with how he runs his personal family life.

One can only hope that his wife gives him bj's on demand and his son loses his shit in the next 12 months, firing a gun at his fathers head muttering.. Dad you're fired..

https://youtu.be/Ee_uujKuJMI

Yeah, let's hope that weirdo doesn't stick cigars in his female staff members, like the husband of the woman you liberals voted for but thanks God lost miserably.

That would be really the actions of a scumbag.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2016, 06:11:25 AM »

Aaahahaha, I can't believe you crazy yanks voted for trump the troll, seriously hahaha

Well, it was either that or Dilmerkel. I think it's better to deal with a troll than a globalist who wants to fill the US with even more riffraff

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2016, 06:24:54 AM »

Troll or not...good to see your the "average bloke" with flaws win over a well-polished wanker of a politician. Time will again only tell.

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 145
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2016, 06:46:32 AM »

Not going to lie I should of heard what Trump was saying about the important things,  unfortunately I was more focused on his kid who was standing next to him, he was shifting around and wiping his face, squinting his eyes and clapping like a trained seal. The kid was clearly nervous and it appeared that he didn't want to be in the lime light, as did other relatives who also preferred to not be on the world stage and opted to have no face as they were mentioned in Trumps speech.

I don't understand why his wife was not standing next to him, and I don't understand why his son was mentioned first in his thank you speech over his wife.

More importantly I don't understand why Trump would put his kid in the limelight in the first place, he was not only uncomfortable with being there but now he's made his kid a vulnerable target to all kinds of weirdos who want to assassinate his father.

His wife should of been standing next to him and his son should of been in bed asleep, or watching it all unfold from elsewhere.

Personally, I think it says a lot about a man who has portrayed himself to be a dirtbag in how he views women, to then so very obviously put his wife second over their son in front of the whole world.

But hey, always an optimist, let's flip that shit and assume that his influence on the the Western World has nothing to do with how he runs his personal family life.

One can only hope that his wife gives him bj's on demand and his son loses his shit in the next 12 months, firing a gun at his fathers head muttering.. Dad you're fired..

All I saw was the kid too. Thought the little fucker was going to pass out when he started blowing the hair off his forehead in front of the world :rotf:

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 239
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2016, 07:12:56 AM »

That's great! It starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, an aeroplane, and Lenny Bruce is not afraid

Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn
World serves its own needs, don't misserve your own needs
Feed it up a knock, speed, grunt, no, strength
The ladder starts to clatter with a fear of height, down, height
Wire in a fire, represent the seven games
And a government for hire and a combat site
Left her, wasn't coming in a hurry with the Furies breathing down your neck

Team by team, reporters baffled, trumped, tethered, cropped
Look at that low plane, fine, then
Uh-oh, overflow, population, common group
But it'll do, save yourself, serve yourself
World serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleed
Tell me with the Rapture and the reverent in the right, right
You vitriolic, patriotic, slam fight, bright light
Feeling pretty psyched

It's the end of the world as we know it
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine

Six o'clock, TV hour, don't get caught in foreign tower
Slash and burn, return, listen to yourself churn
Lock him in uniform, book burning, bloodletting
Every motive escalate, automotive incinerate
Light a candle, light a motive, step down, step down
Watch your heel crush, crush, uh-oh
This means no fear, cavalier, renegade and steering clear
A tournament, a tournament, a tournament of lies
Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives, and I decline

It's the end of the world as we know it (I had some time alone)
It's the end of the world as we know it (I had some time alone)
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine (It's time I had some time alone)
I feel fine (I feel fine)

It's the end of the world as we know it (It's time I had some time alone)
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine (It's time I had some time alone)

The other night I dreamt a nice continental drift divide
Mountains sit in a line, Leonard Bernstein
Leonid Brezhnev, Lenny Bruce, and Lester Bangs
Birthday party, cheesecake, jellybean, boom
You symbiotic, patriotic, slam but neck, right? Right

https://youtu.be/Z0GFRcFm-aY

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

feral

• tam├ím shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2016, 07:32:54 AM »

All I saw was the kid too. Thought the little fucker was going to pass out when he started blowing the hair off his forehead in front of the world :rotf:

hello yes!

When his son stifled a yawn, I thought it would make headlines around the world.

" Trumps son yawns at dad - I thought I was a resident and now you're president....what? "

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2016, 08:36:45 AM »

That bloke loOKs like his legs stopped growing but his body carried on

Well, it was either that or Dilmerkel. I think it's better to deal with a troll than a globalist who wants to fill the US with even more riffraff

Tbh I'd have said something similar had hillary won, theyre both awful

Lady Dove

• Waynes cool club of comedy elites
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel100 Reply Thread - Ask a Theology student...
« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2016, 08:37:43 AM »

Finally, after more than 18 months of having to listen to snake oil salesman pitches, pie in the sky promises such as making Ameicans rich if the vote for him, narcissistic personality disorder fueled absurdities, boldfaced distortions and lies and megalomaniacal preoccupation with attention and power, tonight is the night when the illusion of a Trump presidency finally ends.

His campaign rife with xenophobia, racism, misogyny, narcissism, demagoguery and isolationism fittingly began with him accusing Mexico of sending us their criminals, drug dealers and rapists and promising to construct a great big "beautiful" cost-free wall to keep them out as well as a "deportation force" to round up and deport 11 million illegals.

No mention of how to deal with ladders, tunnels, visa overstays, family strife and economic ravages from such mass deportation, how he will force Mexico to pay for the wall as an ostensible penalty for sending us all these criminals or the fact that every illegal is entitled to a deportation hearing in court before they can be removed.

Yes, that's eleven million potential new deportation hearings in a court system which is already overrun, understaffed and notorious for delays. Not to even get to the appeals. Presumably, they will also need to find the space in order to house them, feed them, provide them with free medical care and people to watch over them while their cases drag through the court system. Seems legit.

Along the way he insulted all prisoners of wars for getting captured (this from a guy who avoided military service for having bad feet), he promised to implement a religious based criteria in order to ban people from entry into the US (apparently oblivious of the US Constitution), he exhibited a fascination with the use of nuclear weapons, he insisted that the US military be used to to seek out and murder the family of terrorists (apparently oblivious to the Geneva Convention and war crimes tribunals) and he has undiplomatically insulted everyone from from the people of Iowa to the military generals to Ronda Rousey. Curiously, Vladimir Putin is not on the list of people he's insulted. 

Throughout the campaign cycle he has painted a patently false narrative to his poorly educated followers (mostly white people) of a crime ridden and down trodden country besieged by illegal aliens, criminals and terrorists, hemorrhaging jobs and suffering from economic despair. "I alone can fix it" he said like any decent narcissistic megalomaniac would claim.

Portray the country as a spiraling shithole and yourself as the lone, sole savoir and incredibly, enough of his fact-free followers believe him to make it a competitive race. Those of us outside the Trump cult bubble know that crime is down and that jobs, unemployment, energy production, poverty rate, corporate profits, the stock market and the overall economy is much better off than when the last Republican president left office. In fact, as the Wall Street Journal documented, the US economy is among the best in the world in terms of growth, unemployment, jobs created and business investments. Facts should matter in presidential elections.

Trump has a dubious record of sticking it to the little guy by not paying his bills and forcing his hired workers to to go through his firewall of lawyers in order to get paid. He has portended adopting a similar deadbeat strategy towards the national debt. No sane individual in a fiduciary position of responsibility for public fiscal policy should ever consider defaulting on the national debt and the chain reaction it would cause as a viable option. That's almost as reckless as a potus hinting at why we can't use nuclear weapons if we have them.

His followers should have known he was peddling snake oil when he promised to deliver "absolutely unbelievable information" about Obama's birth certificate and was left wiping egg from his face. He pushed and peddled that false narrative for years and delivered nothing.

All those claims about Hillary getting indicted before the election for nothing more than being stupid about setting up an email server for convenience? Nothing. About as credible as the claims from the right wing fucknuts of Obama declaring martial law and canceling the elections.

They should have seen though his charade and self-promotion of being a businessman wheeling dealing wizard of epic ability when documents related to lawsuits for Trump University were released publicly; when the string of business failures from Trump steaks to Trump Vodka were uncovered; with his records of multiple business bankruptcies and failed casinos and his refusal to disclose what he is hiding in his tax returns.

They should have gotten big hints of the smoke and mirrors surrounding his carefully crafted image and the sleazeball tactics he'd sink to in order to create it when tapes of him pretending to be "John Barron" to boast and hype himself to the media turned up.

They should have fact checked him on his absurd claims and statements to see that he is a serial liar who will say anything he thinks his audience wants to hear in order to get elected. This was underscored by tapes of him effusively praising Hillary Clinton as a wonderful, smart woman and Bill as a great president just a few years ago.  Indeed, he was the recipient of the 2015 Lie of the Year..

His followers should have seen through the farcical and tragically comedic notions of him cutting unbelievable deals to bring manufacturing jobs back, to make us all rich, to make Mexico pay for a stupid wall and bring the Chinese and everyone else who trades with the US to their knees when the great deal maker couldn't even strike a deal to get the governor of Ohio to attend his own party's convention IN OHIO or his main primary opponent Ted Cruz to endorse him on the most important night of his campaign. Needless to say, Hillary Clinton was able to accomplish that within her own party as has every other candidate who has run for president in a major party for the past 50 years.

We here at TRF call each other retards and pigs under pseudonyms but none of us are running to be the leader of the country. As a misogynistic, racist degenerate replete with airclaims he can't backup, grandiose, narcissistic claims about himself and thin-skinned reactionary quips towards others who say anything negative about him, Dumb Donald would fit right in Flametown for us to clown and troll. He would fall somewhere between Goats and caskur on the thin skin and reactionary grade school comebacks level. But as President of the United States? No. Fucking. Way.

Back to tending golf courses and groping women you go, Dumb Donald. I will take great pleasure in saying good riddance to Trump and hello to Madam President Clinton tonight. I hope others here will join me.
Good Morning Bri!    :hysterical:
Simul Iustus et Peccator

Lady Dove

• Imperator
  • Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2016, 08:40:12 AM »

Yeah, let's hope that weirdo doesn't stick cigars in his female staff members, like the husband of the woman you liberals voted for but thanks God lost miserably.

That would be really the actions of a scumbag.
Simul Iustus et Peccator

Lady Dove

• Imperator
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2016, 08:41:40 AM »

hello yes!

When his son stifled a yawn, I thought it would make headlines around the world.

" Trumps son yawns at dad - I thought I was a resident and now you're president....what? "
Well to be fair..it was pretty late at night and its been a tiring election. Poor kid.  I still havent been to bed.
Simul Iustus et Peccator

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2016, 08:46:50 AM »

Lady Dove

• Imperator
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2016, 09:03:00 AM »

Trump won fair and square. There was no violance against liberty done here. In fact, this is how it works.  There IS more than the democratic opinion in this country and that statue represents us all.   
Simul Iustus et Peccator

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2016, 09:13:16 AM »

Trump won fair and square. There was no violance against liberty done here. In fact, this is how it works.  There IS more than the democratic opinion in this country and that statue represents us all.

but can he deliver though? time will tell.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

Lady Dove

• Imperator
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2016, 09:30:25 AM »

Here is hoping. I have to admit, i spent that whole election with my jaw on the floor. I was NOT expecting that. My blue state went red for the first time since Regan lol.
Simul Iustus et Peccator

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2016, 09:43:25 AM »

He'll deliver, rest assured-

A wall maybe?

IDK what else.

Republicans have full-boat. Obamacare as it is will be changed, and good riddance. Too costly to be forced down the throats of the middle class.

Business will be good for the short-term at least.

Interest rates will be going up. Energy will cost more. World markets and opinion will be, well, interesting to say the least.

Oh ya, of course,

Trump will deliver on one thing most definately:

THE LULZ!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BzOMFQUVzaE

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2016, 09:59:55 AM »

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Hoot Gibson

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2016, 10:40:28 AM »

Once again we are blessed with another thread from The Brain and his wonderful words of wisdom.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2016, 10:51:21 AM »

Tbh I'd have said something similar had hillary won, theyre both awful

The US needs to be strong and fierce now, with someone who talks tough and not a maggot like Obama, who wouldn't even acknowledge the existence of extremist Islam

Just like in WW2, the enemy now is common. Russia and US need to form an alliance and get rid of radical Islam and anyone sponsoring it once and for all

Non-native Muslims need to be sent back to their countries.

Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan must be stabilized once and for all and any sign of Al-qaeda, Taliban and ISIS must be wiped from everywhere. Secular governments must stay in place in those 3 countries.

And I hope they force Brazil to get its act tough on criminals.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.703 seconds with 45 queries.