• October 20, 2018, 01:57:43 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi I'm Breakfall  (Read 727 times)

plus minus reset

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
Hi I'm Breakfall
« on: November 13, 2016, 04:13:20 AM »

I'm sure as hell certain you will make me fucking welcome you worthless fucking members! Fuck orf!

Any new members PM cause the welcome here is woeful!

https://youtu.be/FYH8DsU2WCk

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
Re: Hi I'm Breakfall
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 04:57:52 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 05:09:11 AM »

(click to show/hide)

How the fuck do you come up with this this ??? Bullshit!

SCOUSE

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • SCOUSE probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 03:00:51 PM »

You daughter sniffin' deviant, I thought you were banned from the internet ? Aren't you breaking your bail conditions?   

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 06:06:31 PM »

Welcome scouse

(Hope you don't mind Breakfall,  I donated this thread to the scouse fella) :snick:

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2016, 09:26:37 PM »

You daughter sniffin' deviant, I thought you were banned from the internet ? Aren't you breaking your bail conditions?

Ello you child molestor! It's aboot time  you rocked up you filthy rock spider! :lol:

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2016, 02:36:19 AM »

Ello you child molestor! It's aboot time  you rocked up you filthy rock spider! :lol:

Bouncer, remove the perv!!

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Fan of: Miserable Bitches, True Conservatism, Black Whores
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies -  	CALLOUT: ATOM vs. EVERY ONE OF YOU..
    • My Strange and Miserable Confessions. Now with 41% MORE whoritry!
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 02:55:34 AM »

I'm sure as hell certain you will make me fucking welcome you worthless fucking members! Fuck orf!

Any new members PM cause the welcome here is woeful!

Welcome to my forum, bitch.

Amen
All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident --Schopenhauer

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2016, 03:09:46 AM »

Welcome to my forum, bitch.

Amen

Awomen!!!  :lol:

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
  • atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies -  	CALLOUT: ATOM vs. EVERY ONE OF YOU..
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 04:02:08 AM »

Those aren't women, son.  Those are whores.

Amen
All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident --Schopenhauer

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2016, 05:02:19 AM »

Amen

Then call me a whore-monger! 

Awomen  :lol:

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2016, 07:59:33 AM »

Amen

Ghey cereal killer

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2016, 02:27:30 AM »

I WILL kill 2 bowls of Fruity Pebbles one after the other, but that doesn't make me ghey, son.

Amen

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2016, 02:42:39 AM »

I WILL kill 2 bowls of Fruity Pebbles one after the other, but that doesn't make me ghey, son.

Amen

Yoo gaisan...hoohoohoohoooo!

realgrimm

• Foreigner
  • realgrimm probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2016, 04:05:15 PM »

Forum Cancer

realgrimm

• Foreigner
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2016, 04:54:04 PM »

The crust inspector

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2016, 05:28:26 PM »

Forum Cancer

The crust inspector

You must be a trool, yes??

Welcome anyway. For now.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

realgrimm

• Foreigner
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2016, 07:29:12 PM »

You must be a trool, yes??

Welcome anyway. For now.

No sir, this lowlife has just been chased outta everywhere he's been because he's a degenerate that'll bite the hand that feeds as soon as he has the best advantage..

anyways I just saw the name and blurted it out as soon as I saw it..

no need to publish this just a friendly tip..

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2016, 08:50:24 PM »

No sir, this lowlife has just been chased outta everywhere he's been because he's a degenerate that'll bite the hand that feeds as soon as he has the best advantage..

anyways I just saw the name and blurted it out as soon as I saw it..

no need to publish this just a friendly tip..

Oh look, it's the uninventive internet pervert! Seedy little man.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2016, 08:58:39 PM »

we all know who brickfowl is

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2016, 09:00:52 PM »

we all know who brickfowl is

Well done cunt...I've only invited the trolls to lively up the place. Go state the bleeding obvious on another forum you cocksucking fuckwit!

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2016, 09:04:25 PM »

Well done cunt...I've only invited the trolls to lively up the place. Go state the bleeding obvious on another forum you cocksucking fuckwit!

And that's who he is

An angry dude from that fucking continent who doesn't seem to stay put

Australia gets more inches than brickfowl after viagra

And who said we needed more trolls? Now I know why the fuck Lemon is here

She can smell the troll frumunda cheese smell from anywhere

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2016, 09:08:43 PM »

And that's who he is

An angry dude from that fucking continent who doesn't seem to stay put

Australia gets more inches than brickfowl after viagra

And who said we needed more trolls? Now I know why the fuck Lemon is here

She can smell the troll frumunda cheese smell from anywhere

I love it when a spam comes together! Ahahahahahahahaa  :lol:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2016, 09:13:42 PM »

I love it when a spam comes together! Ahahahahahahahaa  :lol:

Your choice avatar is interesting

It'd be like me picking a parrot, a soccer ball or a nigger

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2016, 09:20:14 PM »

Your choice avatar is interesting

It'd be like me picking a parrot, a soccer ball or a nigger

Listen...it's lunchtime here...I haven't had a drop to drink yet...get back to meh in a few couple hours when I'm drunk & you can come off a bit more entertaining! Because your inane prattling at the moment is a like queefing sheep fanny in New Holland.
  :slap:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2016, 09:23:49 PM »

Listen...it's lunchtime here...I haven't had a drop to drink yet...get back to meh in a few couple hours when I'm drunk & you can come off a bit more entertaining! Because your inane prattling at the moment is a like queefing sheep fanny in New Holland.
  :slap:

It's 0:22 here

I'm stoned and having a bowl of cereal

Sorry to inform but you're not worthy of my most sincere efforts at the moment

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2016, 09:30:31 PM »

It's 0:22 here

I'm stoned and having a bowl of cereal

Sorry to inform but you're not worthy of my most sincere efforts at the moment

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 1.559 seconds with 40 queries.