ThirdRailForum

• July 20, 2018, 12:21:15 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi, I'm Harry...  (Read 1181 times)

plus minus reset

harryTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • harry probably just rolled in here.
Hi, I'm Harry...
« on: November 17, 2016, 06:31:40 AM »

...from Sydney, Oz.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: Hi, I'm Harry...
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 08:43:32 AM »

Welcome, Harry.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

harryTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 09:53:08 PM »

Well thank you.

So, let's get this party started.

I was going to bring some drinks and women, but I can't see where I can attach attachments.  :confused:

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 12:18:57 AM »

Well thank you.

So, let's get this party started.

I was going to bring some drinks and women, but I can't see where I can attach attachments.  :confused:

Sorry, no attachments allowed. You'll have to use an off-site image hosting service, such as www.imgur.com

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

harryTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 12:54:32 AM »

OK, here's some drinks...

[/URL]

harryTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 12:56:03 AM »

... and here are the women.

[/URL]

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2016, 01:32:47 AM »

Is that you Hazza!?  :lol:

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2016, 01:38:15 AM »

harryTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2016, 02:10:00 AM »

Is that you Hazza!?  :lol:

No.  Who is this Hazzal of whom you speak?"

harryTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2016, 02:17:27 AM »

Nice.

Indeed.  I am particularly partial to the brunette 2nd from the left.  She  has that certain "nice girl gone bad" thing happening, in an Anne Hathaway kind of way.

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Fan of: Miserable Bitches, True Conservatism, Black Whores
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies -  	CALLOUT: ATOM vs. EVERY ONE OF YOU..
    • My Strange and Miserable Confessions. Now with 41% MORE whoritry!
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2016, 02:25:14 AM »

...from Sydney, Oz.

Welcome to my forum, bitch.

Amen
All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident --Schopenhauer

harryTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2016, 03:16:10 AM »

Welcome to my forum, bitch.

Amen

Why thank you, mein slitchfucher.

Our paths have crossed before!!

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2016, 03:18:58 AM »

Welcome to the forum. Australian or not.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

harryTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2016, 03:43:22 AM »

Welcome to the forum. Australian or not.

Thank you Vixen.  I see you are a mod.

What are the guidelines re NSFW images around here?

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2016, 03:54:42 AM »

No.  Who is this Hazzal of whom you speak?"

Me mate from Kickaboongalong down in Mullingup!  :grin:

harryTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2016, 04:11:42 AM »

Me mate from Kickaboongalong down in Mullingup!  :grin:

That's cool.  My missus was from Mullaloo before I clubbed her over the head and dragged her east.   I've been through Yallingup a few times.

How do you embed YooToob videos here?  When I paste an embed link I get a message saying "Sorry, you are not allowed to post external links" ?

harryTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2016, 04:25:41 AM »

Pffft.

Added html tags.  Still doesn't work.

Fuck smf.

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2016, 04:32:09 AM »

Thank you Vixen.  I see you are a mod.

What are the guidelines re NSFW images around here?

NSFW images should be encased with a spoiler tag:
(click to show/hide)
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

Vixen

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2016, 04:35:27 AM »

That's cool.  My missus was from Mullaloo before I clubbed her over the head and dragged her east.   I've been through Yallingup a few times.

How do you embed YooToob videos here?  When I paste an embed link I get a message saying "Sorry, you are not allowed to post external links" ?

Youtube videos should work just fine without html tags.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2016, 04:36:07 AM »

Pffft.

Added html tags.  Still doesn't work.

Fuck smf.

Careful now, they laugh at you round here if you're not a nerd
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.469 seconds with 38 queries.