ThirdRailForum

• September 25, 2018, 05:40:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HI BITCHES  (Read 321 times)

plus minus reset

turd_fergusonTopic starter

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.
HI BITCHES
« on: December 17, 2016, 02:30:23 PM »

DONE SHOVELING SNOW.. TIME TO DRINK AND MAKE YOU CRY

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 231
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: HI BITCHES
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 02:36:37 PM »

Nice to have you aboard, Turd.

Just a matter of time til all the old CosmicOutposters wind up here.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 02:58:29 PM »

another soul to suck dry by dec 31

foolish mortal!

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 07:58:38 PM »

Hya turd

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 09:28:58 PM »

Nice to have you aboard, Turd.

Just a matter of time til all the old CosmicOutposters wind up here.

What are those?
👠 E M :afro: N

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2016, 02:16:57 AM »

DONE SHOVELING SNOW.. TIME TO DRINK AND MAKE YOU CRY

Get rid of the Caps you shite_monger!  :punch:

turd_fergusonTopic starter

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2016, 04:35:21 PM »

Get rid of the Caps you shite_monger!  :punch:

I do not monger shit you rump ranger

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2016, 09:15:49 PM »

foolish mortal!

On your knees for him, then!

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2016, 09:16:46 PM »

I do not monger shit you rump ranger

Hopper is a Ho Humper.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2016, 10:13:16 PM »

you guys are fucked, turd will cut the cheese

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2016, 10:16:45 PM »

you guys are fucked, turd will cut the cheese

I wear a gas mask at all times in here.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2016, 08:21:31 PM »

Welcome to the shit hole, turd!

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2016, 09:00:21 AM »

Welcome to the shit hole, turd!

How does one cum up with that statement you turd_burglar!??  :rotf:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2016, 06:08:14 PM »

How does one cum up with that statement you turd_burglar!??  :rotf:
:rotf:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2016, 06:09:08 PM »

foolish mortal!

have you been sucking lots of people dry today, Fax?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.409 seconds with 40 queries.