ThirdRailForum

• April 19, 2018, 10:49:52 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: SEASON'S BEATINGS <DECISION/DISCUSSION>  (Read 3384 times)

plus minus reset

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
Re: SEASON'S BEATINGS <DECISION/DISCUSSION>
« Reply #200 on: January 14, 2017, 12:26:36 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 326
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #201 on: January 14, 2017, 12:29:10 PM »

Accusing me of dragging flea into every convo?  What is that...reverse psychology?
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #202 on: January 14, 2017, 12:34:24 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 151
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #203 on: January 14, 2017, 12:37:47 PM »

Yes, don't mention princess pop up whenever her name is mentioned to say that the board is all about her, else she'll pop up to say the board is all about her, again :zzzz:
Spaz list :  freud, joodog, cw, foxmulder, sum cunt, freud, rancidmilko, freud, don kwyjibo, damage inc, captain uhaul bendigo, freud

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #204 on: January 14, 2017, 01:06:10 PM »

(click to show/hide)

We? 

Lolwut?

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #205 on: January 14, 2017, 02:22:36 PM »

(click to show/hide)

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #206 on: January 14, 2017, 02:26:32 PM »

We, not including you, you flea-absorbed bug-eyed smelly breath cumguzzling sodomite. 

Lolwut?

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #207 on: January 14, 2017, 11:04:12 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
« Reply #208 on: January 15, 2017, 04:32:31 AM »

Quote from: Raho to feral
You did say you weren't a participant and watching Obi demanding you were only to huff and puff and bluster as he rearranged the goalposts after the fact (which is typical form for any of the TRF match promoters in my experience) is still raising chuckles here and there. LOL at telling you could vote, double LOLS for telling you who you could vote for and triple LOLS for him realising too late that you weren't eligible to vote at all!  :hysterical:

Couldn't of said it any better myself..

In all fairness I did post in this thread, which would of indicated that I was a serious participant in doing a finals match. For that I apologise, and I shouldn't of posted in this thread when my intentions were to never enter a match.

Obi once it was made clear that I wouldn't be participating in a finals match, the next step from you should of been to take the next runner up to the finals.

Understandably a difficult position for you with deciding who would be the next runner up when the other 4 participants involved all received one vote each.

You could of made a poll vote thread in regards to the 4 other participants, for the ppl to decide who should be the 3rd person to go into the finals with Jiggy and Breaker?

However, instead of applying basic common sense to a situation that you could of easily rectified as a mod, you decided to follow me around in to numerous threads by making snide remarks which not only reeked of peer group pressure to perform in the match but also came across as being bullied to do what you wanted.

Is that kosher mod behaviour?

Maybe you should be banned for a couple of days to sit in the naughty corner.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #209 on: January 15, 2017, 05:05:36 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #210 on: January 15, 2017, 07:46:16 AM »

Couldn't of said it any better myself..

In all fairness I did post in this thread, which would of indicated that I was a serious participant in doing a finals match. For that I apologise, and I shouldn't of posted in this thread when my intentions were to never enter a match.

Obi once it was made clear that I wouldn't be participating in a finals match, the next step from you should of been to take the next runner up to the finals.

Understandably a difficult position for you with deciding who would be the next runner up when the other 4 participants involved all received one vote each.

You could of made a poll vote thread in regards to the 4 other participants, for the ppl to decide who should be the 3rd person to go into the finals with Jiggy and Breaker?

However, instead of applying basic common sense to a situation that you could of easily rectified as a mod, you decided to follow me around in to numerous threads by making snide remarks which not only reeked of peer group pressure to perform in the match but also came across as being bullied to do what you wanted.

Is that kosher mod behaviour?

Maybe you should be banned for a couple of days to sit in the naughty corner.

Coulda woulda shoulda....you should back away from the buffet and stop taking those pills. 

Lolwut?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up

Page created in 0.257 seconds with 36 queries.