ThirdRailForum

• January 20, 2018, 04:09:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: SEASON'S BEATINGS <DECISION/DISCUSSION>  (Read 3150 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 241
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: SEASON'S BEATINGS <DECISION/DISCUSSION>
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2017, 12:03:19 AM »

The voting period has ended, and the three entrants that will continue to the next round are Feral, Johnny Storm, and Breakfall, who shall each pick two choices for judge in this thread before the Championship match begins next Monday.

The vote was:

Lemon  1 (6.7%)

BEnzo  1 (6.7%)

Master Tiffin  0 (0%)

Frederica  1 (6.7%)

Feral  6 (40%)

Johnny Storm  3 (20%)

FoxMulder  1 (6.7%)

JOODOG0 (0%)

Breakfall  2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 161
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2017, 06:24:30 AM »

Ok..let's cut the crap, I've been set up...there is NO WAY in hell my little bullshit sing a long ditty la la is worthy of being in this match.

I was being Merry Christmas in your face intoxicated and my drive by should of been pulled up by the Vixen police as invalid due to being out of character aka not being myself and under the influence with attempting to be witty.

Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this TR match, however as tempting as it is..I decline the offer.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2017, 06:32:26 AM »

Ok..let's cut the crap, I've been set up...there is NO WAY in hell my little bullshit sing a long ditty la la is worthy of being in this match.

I was being Merry Christmas in your face intoxicated and my drive by should of been pulled up by the Vixen police as invalid due to being out of character aka not being myself and under the influence with attempting to be witty.

Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this TR match, however as tempting as it is..I decline the offer.

Listen...you have the right mixture of flame and innocence and an undying catalyst. Put that combination together and one has a noxious flame of brilliance! Almost a breath of fresh air...
 :snick:

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2017, 06:39:31 AM »

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 241
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2017, 06:41:33 AM »

There is no declining. You entered the thread, ergo, you were an entrant.

Man up, mustache gal.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2017, 07:07:38 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2017, 07:09:24 AM »

(click to show/hide)

Rectum ova anus...I think you have the ability to prolapse you tired fuck!  :rotf:

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2017, 07:36:31 AM »

Spirit Bird

My blue bird shits all over your spirit bird.

There is no declining. You entered the thread, ergo, you were an entrant.

Man up, mustache gal.

Oy vey...

Quote from: cun'T to Obi
Heh.
Who has the stronger will of the two I wonder.  :lol:

I see what you did there..you're hoping that I don't do this, on the very remote possibility that I might actually win lol..

Ugh..fuckin hell..three days to think about it.

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2017, 07:43:15 AM »

My blue bird shits all over your spirit bird

Good...I like to picture you shitting!  :grin:

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2017, 08:00:52 AM »

Quote from: Breakfall to feral
Good...I like to picture you shitting!  :grin:

Is this where I go... " tee hee O you're soooo gross " and punch you on your wanking arm?

Hold that thought, I have to get up in 6 hours, go to work and take a dump.

g'nite...

..go ahead and miss me.

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2017, 08:11:31 AM »

Ok..let's cut the crap, I've been set up...there is NO WAY in hell i am going to be hunted down by whatever vile creature this "Bra1in" freak is.

Fuck you buddy, you are not leading this lamb to slaughter!

You seem to be a little too eager for this shit, might it have something to do with that deal you made with "bra1in" to save your own hide?

People send me links, you know!

I got this shit storm figured out!

Run and do not look back!

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2017, 08:16:01 AM »

Is this where I go... " tee hee O you're soooo gross " and punch you on your wanking arm?

Hold that thought, I have to get up in 6 hours, go to work and take a dump.

g'nite...

..go ahead and miss me.

I do love your bullshit sometimes...I picture your anus gaping at me in a relentless pulse of rose arse flesh!  :santa2:

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2017, 09:53:46 AM »

pssssssssssssst Feral

just post the Starship - "We Built This City" you tube video in the match thread along with "fuck off Bra1n" and you should be safe.

i know that will probably win the match, but word on the street is breakfall will follow up with even worse music videos while Johnny calls him a "fag", this should sway the judges to vote for one of them as TRF champ instead of you.

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2017, 10:42:39 AM »

the official soundtrack of the TRF Sacrifice match is here:

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2017, 11:04:29 AM »

are the contestants wearing white or black robes?

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2017, 01:45:58 PM »

can we get an apology from the Bra1in monster  in advance for having to read this upcoming TRF championship match

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2017, 01:51:49 PM »

The voting period has ended, and it was rigged by me because Bra1in told me to and i dare not disobey.

The three victimss that will continue to the next round are Feral (she will not escape), Johnny Storm, and Breakfall, who shall each pick two choices for judge in this thread before the Championship match begins next Monday.

Do we even have 2 people brave enough to read this drek?

why even call it a match?

it is just going to be 3 people crying and begging for their lives before they are all torn apart by the Bra1in monster.

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2017, 04:27:20 PM »

hold the enthusiasm everyone

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2017, 09:24:14 AM »

can we get an apology from Obi for  starting this anti climatic horror show?

foxmulder

• Dictator
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2017, 10:50:57 AM »

My wife said I could not participate in this crap. So just give that cock eater breakpoint the title.

better safe than sorry

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.351 seconds with 34 queries.