ThirdRailForum

• July 21, 2018, 09:13:38 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rock, Paper, Scissors ~ TRF Flame Champ Event <DECISION>  (Read 1220 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Rock, Paper, Scissors ~ TRF Flame Champ Event <DECISION>
« on: January 06, 2017, 09:04:45 PM »

A MATCH TO DETERMINE A NEW TRF FLAME CHAMP

Feral vs Breakfall vs Johnny Storm

After a weak Seasons Beatings performance, the above named posters will vie for the Flame Champ title, vacated by The Poofer, aka King Playa.

Will they do so with flair, furvor, fashion, flagrance, fire, or forgetfulness??

Will they even show up???

Each entrant was asked to pick two judges each for this event.

The first five verdicts from those six picks will determine the winner, and new champ.

If the entrants fail to choose, I will select judges to round out the six. My picks may be current members, or members that have left ThirdRail for various reasons.

This is a five day event

Begins Monday, January 9th at 12:01 AM ET
(caskur's birthday)

Ends Friday, January 13th at 11:59 PM ET (Friday the 13th...heh)

Unlimited posts

Images must be work safe, or spoilered if not

NO RUN INS

It should be noted that Feral - the odds on favorite, is unable to make up her mind whether or not to compete. If she fails to, she will be deemed a runner. Of course she might care less, so be sure to egg her on, before and during the match.

Breakfall - a known drunken sot, may only show up here and there, so please do not buy him any drink, be it a cheap beer from a rusty spigot, a flagon of warm pis, and certainly not any champagne.

Johnny Storm is the dark horse in any race for a trophy, but the oddsmakers are open until the final minute of the match. His "special sauce" just could be the key.

Now, a word to the naysayers, who have proclaimed this match is fixed, or would never even happen, I give you BRA1N's middle finger, and an x-ray of Vixen's bad teeth.

And to FoxMulder, I have given you an image far above to critique. You can thank me later.

The discussion Thread for this event is:
http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=13950.0

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 12:01:21 AM »

Game on.

Breakfall and Feral still have to name their judges.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 03:15:18 AM »

Game on.

Breakfall and Feral still have to name their judges.

Oi....what's this about then chap! I am da Troll King!  :grin:

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 03:17:51 AM »

My judges...Vixen & The Wise and Powerful!  :grin:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 12:40:06 AM »

Look at this chiacchierone.  Yup, yup, yup in every thread and now he can't post shit.  At least you're not posting a whole bunch of nonsense like sum coont.  If you and feral need some help I wrote a few songs you two fatties can do duets with...wanna hear it?  Here it go...

Well we're movin on up,
To the supersize
To a deluxe hamburger and large fry
Movin on up
To the supersize
We'll post after the large pizza pie.

Flea never stops her bitchin'
Freud won't fix his kid's grill
Cunt be doing a lotta lyin'
Foxmulder ain't got no skill
Now we're up in teh big leagues
Gettin' our turn at bat.
As long as this thread, it's you and me baby
There ain't nothin wrong with being fat

Well we're movin on up,
To the supersize
Movin on up
To the supersize
We finally got 'nother pizza pi-yi-ieeeeee

Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 01:21:55 AM »

here's another ditty for you.  wanna hear it?  here it go...

Boy the way TWAP got played
Thongs a plenty at the gay parades
Fags like us we died of AIDS,
Those were the days.

And you knew who you were then,
Girls on girls and men on men,
Foxmulder could use a man
That'll rape his ass over and over again.

Didn't need to masturbate,
cw gained a shitload of weight.
Gee her old pal, sum cun't, is second rate.
Those were the days.

I'm thinking you and feral can sing either part, but you can prolly hit jean stapleton's high parts better.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

You’re wrong, faggot.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 01:58:06 AM »

here's the perfect song for you to sing to feral....maybe you can get sum cun't, freud and fox to sing backup.  wanna hear it?  here it go...

Sunday, Monday, Happy Gays,
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Gays,
Thursday, Friday, Happy Gays,
The weekend comes, my anus hums
Ready to burn with you

These gays are ours
Drinking their pee. (Oh Happy Gays)
These gays are ours
Share some with me.(Oh baby)

Goodbye gay guys, hello shrew,
there's nothing can hold me when I ho' you.
feels so right sucking dong
cockin' and ballin' all week long.

Sunday, Monday, Happy Gays,
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Gays,
Thursday, Friday, Happy Gays,
Saturday, what a day
Suckin' all week with you

These gays are ours
Drinking their pee. (Oh Happy Gays)
These gays are ours
Share some with me.(Oh baby)

These Happy Gays are yours and mine (oh Happy Gays)
These Happy Gays are yours and mine, Happy Gays.

You’re wrong, faggot.

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 03:37:35 AM »

I need some inspiration.....help! Do you want horror, sleazy, drunkardnessness or what?  :borat:

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2017, 03:41:56 AM »

feral...come help you wombat!  :lol:

PS: how fucking hot was it today? Christ almighty! It got 48 C in my office...I need a window and an industrial fan FFS! I was thinking ice cold beer all day long.

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2017, 04:43:12 AM »

You just sat there online, just you and me for the past hour feral, and replied to fuckall! Go fuck yourself you tired little biatch!

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2017, 05:27:03 AM »

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2017, 05:38:25 AM »

Yeah....feral!

If I was single, I would have you spreadeagled...

You would be pink,

you would be rosebud red...

and I would become white.

Rinse & Repeat..

Yo yo feral...

If I was single, I would have you pig_lashed to a pole...

you would be pink,

you would be rosebutt red...

and I would spray white.

Rinse & Repeat

Check it feral...

If I was single, you would be lashed from kneecaps to elbows...

you would be pink,

you would be prolapsed red...and possibly brown,

I would run away.

'cause ya feral!

Rinse & Repeat.

:tard:

PS: When does this competition start again...'cause I'm gonna give a bit of clout awright!

Don't hold back now...you shall see your king and you will give yourself an enema so you are cleansed in my presence!

Buuuuuuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa....

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2017, 06:25:40 AM »

Look at this chiacchierone.  Yup, yup, yup in every thread and now he can't post shit.  At least you're not posting a whole bunch of nonsense like sum coont.  If you and feral need some help I wrote a few songs you two fatties can do duets with...wanna hear it?  Here it go...

Well we're movin on up,
To the supersize
Movin on up
To the supersize
We'll post after the large pizza pie.

Flea never stops her bitchin'
Freud won't fix his kid's grill
Cunt be doing a lotta lyin'
Foxmulder ain't got no skill
Now we're up in teh big leagues
Gettin' our turn at bat.
As long as this thread, it's you and me baby
There ain't nothin wrong with being fat

Well we're movin on up,
To the supersize
Movin on up
To the supersize
We finally got 'nother pizza pi-yi-ieeeeee

Johnny...you're a soft touch.

I found myself liking you over the weeks and months, even though you sport the "Cunt Licked" sig', because you don't pick on chicks relentlessly and have some substance as opposed to Sum Dickhead and Anal Agony.

feral fucks her gaping wound of an arsehole to Sum Dickhead's every word...the sooner those two drop-kicks are outta this establishment the better!

I shall now call feral and Sum Dickhead...Wart & Bleed collectively. Fucking pair of labouring fuckwits the both of 'em!

Anyway son...you have my vote so long as you get rid of that pathetically analinating signature that you push up for no apparent reason since the club is defunct cunt!

:grin:

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2017, 07:11:16 AM »

When do I get my trophy or do I need to pull out sum real gunz?

This puppy needs a vet' 'cause it's sick!  :grin:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2017, 07:37:33 AM »

You take pics when dudes are on top of you?

You’re wrong, faggot.

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2017, 07:48:44 AM »

You take pics when dudes are on top of you?

That's me you fool! Me when a Pitbull bit into my bicep after an Offspring concert and I stitched it up poking back the sinew into the hole and copping a distinct line through my gunz!

I thought you would've guessed that already already!?  :hmm:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2017, 08:36:56 AM »

On my way to the Keys, brah...so, I'll leave you another ditty you and feral can belt out.  Wanna hear it?  Here it go...

Spoodge Time
Any time you meet a penis. - Spoodge Time
Any time you meet a "friend". - Spoodge Time
Any time you're out from down under
Sporting your tassels, cawk in your bustle
Seepin' your seed over ladr
Snakin' a gay when you can

Extemporary jack off - Spoodge Time
Easy cunty piss off - Spoodge Time
Scratchin' and sniffin'. - Spoodge Time
Hangin' and freeballin' - Spoodge Time
Ain't we cucky, we're faggots - Spoodge Tiiiiiiiiime!

You’re wrong, faggot.

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2017, 03:41:51 AM »

^^^ Good one Johnny...in 'Straya we don't have to buckle our words! 

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2017, 07:46:09 AM »

:grin:

Behave yourselves...it's almost officially Saturday for me Down Under (23:40) and I'm done and dusted for the evening!

Catcha later!
 :borat:

PS: this song's for the feisty feral!  :lol:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2017, 08:38:29 PM »

Just a good ol' boy
Never doin' no harm.
Beats all the meat ya ever saw
Torch burst his bubble--HAW!
Now Breakfag is doing gay porn

Strokin' the pervs
Flapping her gills
Someday the momma feral might post up
Once she pops her pills

Makin' teh gay
Breakfag and abo cow
Feral at a buffet
Throwin' down like a fat sow

Just them forum toys
Wouldn't post if they could
Faggin' like foxmulder
Down on deez nuts like a faggot would

YEEEEHAW!

You’re wrong, faggot.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2017, 08:43:50 PM »

You’re wrong, faggot.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2017, 11:59:11 PM »

This match has ended, and is in the Vote Process

The judges are:

Ant Agonizer

FoxMulder

The Wise and Powerful

Vixen

Frederica

JimmyBlonde

The first five judgments posted by the above in this thread, shall determine the winner, and new TRF Flame Champ.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2017, 12:19:39 AM »

+1 for Johnny Storm.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2017, 03:14:25 AM »

+1 for Johnny Storm.

Yes we get that...no need to state the obvious to try score Noddy points Big Ears! As a judge, you vote for your champion via a PM to TWAP! Fucking novice!

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2017, 03:50:00 AM »

Yes we get that...no need to state the obvious to try score Noddy points Big Ears! As a judge, you vote for your champion via a PM to TWAP! Fucking novice!

*ahem*

Quote from: TWAP
The first five judgments posted by the above in this thread, shall determine the winner, and new TRF Flame Champ.

Don't they teach you how to follow simple instructions in the Army anymore?

-Michael Parenti

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2017, 03:55:14 AM »

*ahem*

Don't they teach you how to follow simple instructions in the Army anymore?

Jesus...that's fucking woeful! I was awarded a Top Judge position in a state surfing competition once...we did things by the sensible rules!

All it proves now is where your allegiance lies and your cocksucking status! Sucks to be you!  :rotf:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2017, 03:58:49 AM »

Jesus...that's fucking woeful! I was awarded a Top Judge position in a state surfing competition once...we did things by the sensible rules!

All it proves now is where your allegiance lies and your cocksucking status! Sucks to be you!  :rotf:

I explicitly told you where my allegiance lies, it was never a secret.

-Michael Parenti

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2017, 04:00:25 AM »

I explicitly told you where my allegiance lies, it was never a secret.

Why do you hide your online status? Creepy just a bit!

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2017, 04:02:05 AM »

Why do you hide your online status? Creepy just a bit!

I'm kind of a big deal.  :grin:

-Michael Parenti

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2017, 04:04:13 AM »

I'm kind of a big deal.  :grin:

sumCunt also thought he was a bit of a big deal...see where that got him?

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2017, 04:05:33 AM »

sumCunt also thought he was a bit of a big deal...see where that got him?

Maybe he was serious when he made that claim. I'm not familiar with sumCunt.

-Michael Parenti

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2017, 04:08:36 AM »

Maybe he was serious when he made that claim. I'm not familiar with sumCunt.

King Raho presently. The biggest waste of fucking space on the net. The only cunt das idiota to whinge on a fucking flame forum. You're a part of the club now! Sucked in once again!

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2017, 04:11:40 AM »

What did he whinge about? Getting flamed?

-Michael Parenti

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2017, 04:19:54 AM »

What did he whinge about? Getting flamed?

The bumfuck wanted to be Top Dog, but that requires charisma and some character...none of which he possesses!

The cunt went on for more than a few episodes tandem picking on a female with his mate Anal Agony aka Ant Agoniser. Together they make up Cunt Wrangler & Co...another member which you recently polished a turd on, Johnny Storm.

I'm trying to bring Johnny away from the taint, whereas you are trying to headlock his anus!??

Are you enlightened now Jimmy Darko?

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2017, 04:26:45 AM »

I'm the only TRF Flame Champion here...your fucking fudge_packing vote only counts for naught!

:lol:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2017, 04:45:37 AM »

Actually it counts for 1/6th of the total margin.

Incidentally, where was all of this energy when the match was on?

-Michael Parenti

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2017, 05:01:55 AM »

Actually it counts for 1/6th of the total margin.

Incidentally, where was all of this energy when the match was on?

Time Zone difference...while you fuckheads are polishing each other's turds...I'm either asleep or at work! Work it out you fucking goose! How the fuck do I flame when there isn't anyone online to flame? I feel like punching you in the fucking face you dopey fucking idiot!

+1 for you cocksucker! I'm gonna fucking break you now!

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2017, 05:24:53 AM »

Time Zone difference...

What a weak excuse.  :lolatu:

-Michael Parenti

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2017, 09:14:23 AM »

Sorry Breakfall,  but Jonny won this and you know it
Breakfall had a breakdown, he seemed to forget where he was and what he was doing, chatting about the weather, serenading feral and telling Jonny what a thoroughly good bloke he is. While he squeaked about being da troll king (snick) Jonny came up with some lols, shame he was the only participant, though the plucky young lad did his best
 :lol:

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2017, 09:39:14 AM »

This match has ended, and is in the Vote Process

The judges are:

Ant Agonizer

FoxMulder

The Wise and Powerful

Vixen

Frederica

JimmyBlonde

So far, JimmyBlonde and Frederica have cast their votes in favor of Johnny Storm.

ladr

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???300 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???200 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???100 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???200 Replies - Heard it through the grapevine..100 Replies - Heard it through the grapevine..
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2017, 11:40:10 AM »

Has this site actually sunk this low?

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2017, 11:50:29 AM »

Hey, Ladr - CVS has Metamucil on sale.

Better hurry, as supplies are limited.

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2017, 12:19:43 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2017, 12:27:07 PM »

It might even go low enough to meet you on the bottom of deez nuts.

You’re wrong, faggot.

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2017, 02:47:51 AM »

Even if he wasn't a fellow Cunt Wrangler, hands down JS beat that retarded, asstralian faggot to a bloody pulp with creativity and wit.

Vote JS.

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2017, 04:36:05 AM »

Vote Breakfall.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2017, 04:41:23 AM »

Vote Breakfall.

In past vote threads, my vote was never counted as a legit vote, as I never stated why I thought that person deserved the vote.

I'm assuming the same rules apply here, Vixen?

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2017, 05:15:45 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2017, 05:19:28 AM »

In past vote threads, my vote was never counted as a legit vote, as I never stated why I thought that person deserved the vote.

I'm assuming the same rules apply here, Vixen?

Fuck the rules, I'm more interested in how Vixen rationalises her choice, that's a Pulitzer Prize winning piece of creative writing in the making if ever I saw one.  :rotf:

-Michael Parenti

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2017, 06:06:23 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2017, 08:26:11 AM »

Vote Breakfall.

A pity vote, aww vixen does have a heart after all. Bless

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2017, 09:42:36 AM »

I cast my vote for Johnny Storm, who put the most effort into entertaining us.

Breakfall could have aced this if he had wanted to, but did enough to make Feral look like his weak sister. Is she still whining about even being considered strong enough to be a Champ here??

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2017, 09:45:23 AM »

The voting has ended,.

Ant Agonizer cast his ballot for Johnny Storm

FoxMulder did not vote

The Wise and Powerful cast his ballot for Johnny Storm

Vixen cast her ballot for Breakfall

Frederica cast her ballot for Johnny Storm

JimmyBlonde cast his ballot for Johnny Storm

The first five judgments posted by the above in this thread, have determined the winner, and new TRF Flame Champ is declared to be:

Johnny Storm.

The discussion Thread for this event is:
http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=13950.0

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.728 seconds with 41 queries.