ThirdRailForum

• January 16, 2018, 10:11:04 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: 'Our babies are operating in space.'  (Read 599 times)

plus minus reset

cwTopic starter

• > you
  • Diamond Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
'Our babies are operating in space.'
« on: January 14, 2017, 07:11:36 PM »

SpaceX had a successful launch today. 

'Update for 2:18 pm ET: SpaceX has successfully launched (and landed) a Falcon 9 rocket carrying 10 Iridium NEXT satellites for the communications satellite company Iridium. The launch at 12:54 pm ET (1754 GMT) lifted off from Vandenberg Air Force Base California and was SpaceX's first launch since a Sept. 1 rocket explosion.' space.com

The satellites have been deployed. 

miketx

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
Re: 'Our babies are operating in space.'
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 07:15:21 PM »

Cool.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 07:21:25 PM »

BEtter than more fecesbook satellites

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 10:25:03 PM »

No, we're not going to be on Mars by 2024.

Elon Musk is a stooge. He didn't invent rockets or the electric car. He's just a stooge the liberals praise so they can pretend to take credit for all of that. It's the same thing they did with Albert Einstein.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 10:52:08 PM »

Man will never step on Mars.

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 119
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 01:23:35 AM »

Man will never step on Mars.

Man has stepped over you ass-up!

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
  • Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2017, 05:17:36 AM »

They haven't even been to the moon yet. Just a soundstage.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2017, 05:27:16 AM »

Has this guy done anything useful with SpaceX or is it all "Hurr, I hef to hev muh own spess machines becuz billionaire. Look at me, look at me" bullshit?

He stole Nikolai Tesla's name and makes those electric fagmobiles right?
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2017, 05:30:01 AM »

Has this guy done anything useful with SpaceX or is it all "Hurr, I hef to hev muh own spess machines becuz billionaire. Look at me, look at me" bullshit?

He stole Nikolai Tesla's name and makes those electric fagmobiles right?

Well he's a stooge.

He's not original about anything.

He is not an inventor.

miketx

• Senatore
  • miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2017, 05:33:37 AM »

Since Elmo has repeatedly proven he knows nothing factual about much of anything, let alone space travel, I'm sure Mr. Musk will persevere, as will all who fall under his myopic dementedness.

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2017, 06:30:01 AM »

Since Elmo has repeatedly proven he knows nothing factual about much of anything, let alone space travel, I'm sure Mr. Musk will persevere, as will all who fall under his myopic dementedness.

I know you live in Texarkana.

I could tell that from that desktop photo you posted.

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2017, 08:20:23 AM »

The only thing you can tell is whose dick is in your mouth.

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2017, 09:52:36 AM »

The only thing you can tell is whose dick is in your mouth.

You've got to get past all that prison stuff. Unless you're planning on going back.

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2017, 11:09:17 AM »

I know you live in Texarkana.

I could tell that from that desktop photo you posted.

Texarflorida.

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2017, 12:03:46 PM »

Tex are fucking you in the ass.

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2017, 07:09:35 PM »

Tex are fucking you in the ass.

In your wet dreams, Hoss.   :goatse:

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2017, 07:38:03 PM »

C'mon man, all liberals are cock sucking faggots like you.

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2017, 07:41:36 PM »

C'mon man, all conservatives are cock sucking faggots like you.

Lokmar said bye to fellatio, so he is off for the week until Friday.

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2017, 08:34:34 PM »

Lokmar said bye to fellatio, so he is off for the week until Friday.

Yes cocksucker, but we are talking about you. You are a faggot. You like dick. You walk in a roadside park bathroom and yell "nice dick" to get a good seat.

How do you make lemon scream twice?  Fuck him in the ass and then wipe your dick on his barbie doll.

How do you know lemon is cooking out? All the hot dogs taste like shit.

Why did lemon get fired from the sperm bank? Drinking on the job.

What was lemons favorite 60's sitcom? Leave it - it's beaver.

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2017, 08:49:05 PM »

Yes cocksucker, but we are talking about you. You are a faggot. You like dick. You walk in a roadside park bathroom and yell "nice dick" to get a good seat.

How do you make lemon scream twice?  Fuck him in the ass and then wipe your dick on his barbie doll.

How do you know lemon is cooking out? All the hot dogs taste like shit.

Why did lemon get fired from the sperm bank? Drinking on the job.

What was lemons favorite 60's sitcom? Leave it - it's beaver.

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2017, 01:08:35 AM »

Does Ron Howard know you raped his little brother?

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2017, 01:24:12 AM »

Does Ron Howard know you raped his little brother?

Set phasers to phabulous, Bruce.

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2017, 11:18:23 AM »

Set phasers to phabulous, Bruce.

Advice for the yellow faggot:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2017, 03:08:55 PM »

Man has stepped over you ass-up!

shut up melonie

I keep imagining your voice

it must be like the yell of elephants being cut with blowtorches

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2017, 03:09:43 PM »

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2017, 03:21:21 PM »

shut up melonie

I keep imagining your voice

it must be like the yell of elephants being cut with blowtorches

Or like the sound of this:

Rose Quartz

• Dictator
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2017, 10:45:13 PM »

Whiners.   :snick:

cwTopic starter

• > you
  • Diamond Member
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2017, 12:17:24 PM »

cwTopic starter

• > you
  • Diamond Member
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2017, 10:14:51 PM »

"Standing down to take a closer look at positioning of the second stage engine nozzle. 9:38am ET tomorrow is next earliest launch opportunity"  - SpaceX

https://twitter.com/SpaceX/status/832969240147660800?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.574 seconds with 38 queries.