ThirdRailForum

• January 16, 2018, 10:15:31 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Who amongst you thinks the Lunar Landing was a hoax?  (Read 750 times)

plus minus reset

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
Re: Who amongst you thinks the Lunar Landing was a hoax?
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2017, 05:22:36 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

miketx

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2017, 06:01:53 PM »

As its band leader, why do you ask?

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2017, 07:05:10 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

miketx

• Senatore
  • miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.miketx has a lot to say.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2017, 08:47:42 AM »

(click to show/hide)

Do you ever know what the fuck you're talking about?

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2017, 05:19:04 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2017, 05:47:17 PM »

(click to show/hide)

Your delusions of nothing are showing, bunghole.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2017, 08:04:08 PM »

Your delusions of nothing are showing, bunghole.

He's not deluded or blind. He sees you just fine, spanky.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2017, 02:46:07 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2017, 03:39:07 AM »

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2017, 05:18:22 AM »

Since we're talking about the moon landing, and not me, suppose you shut the fuck up douche?

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2017, 07:53:11 AM »

suppose you shut the fuck up douche?

Suppose I could if your head has hinges...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2017, 09:47:51 AM »

Suppose I could if your head has hinges...

Naw cocksucker, the only thing shuts your faggot mouth a is a huge black shit stained cock.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2017, 10:01:44 AM »

Naw cocksucker, the only thing shuts your faggot mouth a is a huge black shit stained cock.

Actually he eagerly keeps his mouth wide open for that

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2017, 10:20:21 AM »

Actually he eagerly keeps his mouth wide open for that

My bad. Looks like I need to work on my ESL skills since i'm from another fucking planet!

Rose QuartzTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 119
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2017, 02:23:05 PM »

My bad. Looks like I need to work on my ESL skills since i'm from another fucking planet!

No, you can't entice Lemon with that talk. 👽👽👽

Rose QuartzTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 119
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2017, 02:28:12 PM »

(click to show/hide)

You be tarded.  And I won't ask you anything.

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2017, 03:31:28 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2017, 03:57:20 PM »

The LM, or lunar module was a two stage space craft consisting of a descent stage and an ascent stage.

Here is what became of most of them.

Apollo 5- Destroyed in Earth's Atmosphere.
    Apollo 9- Destroyed in Earth's Atmosphere.
    Apollo 10- Heliocentric orbit (Around Sun)
    Apollo 11- Released around Moon, impacted, location unknown.
    Apollo 12- Impacted Moon 20 November 1969 at 22:17:17.7 UT (5:17 PM EST) 3.94 S, 21.20 W
    Apollo 13- Burned up in Earth's atmosphere.
    Apollo 14- Impacted Moon 07 February 1971 at 00:45:25.7 UT (06 February, 7:45 PM EST) 3.42 S, 19.67 W
    Apollo 15- Impacted Moon 03 August 1971 at 03:03:37.0 UT (02 August, 11:03 PM EDT) 26.36 N, 0.25 E
    Apollo 16- Released around moon, impact site unknown. Orbited for about a year.
    Apollo 17- Impacted Moon 15 December 1972 at 06:50:20.8 UT (1:50 AM EST) 19.96 N, 30.50 E

It seems that Apollo 11 was left unguided, and after that they seemed to want to guide the LMs to hit the Moon at a specific spot and time to use for testing lunar properties.

It's interesting the the Apollo 10 ascent module is in a heliocentric orbit around the sun. It was said that they test fired the engine after getting back on board the command module to check to be sure it would restart.  It would be cool to somehow get it back!

http://www.space.com/13010-snoopy-nasa-lost-apollo-10-lunar-module-search.html

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2017, 07:10:09 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2017, 07:19:18 PM »

(click to show/hide)

Eat shit cocksucker.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.687 seconds with 37 queries.