ThirdRailForum

• July 22, 2018, 12:43:14 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 ... 91   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you thankful for today ?  (Read 22096 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: What are you thankful for today ?
« Reply #1080 on: January 12, 2018, 10:48:26 AM »

Cunty looks the kind of guy who talks in to a phone, a landline, for two minutes...hands it to you to talk and you can smell his bad breath in the phone. 
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #1081 on: January 12, 2018, 10:51:27 AM »

Oh great, Johnny found some new material! I honestly thought he was utterly incapable of it.

Like the rest of you lot are apparently incapable of it.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #1082 on: January 12, 2018, 10:52:25 AM »

So tell me folks... how does it feel to be dumber than a less than average nigger? No really... I want to hear your thoughts on this!

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #1083 on: January 12, 2018, 10:58:58 AM »

Cunty looks the kind of guy who talks in to a phone, a landline, for two minutes...hands it to you to talk and you can smell his bad breath in the phone.

Nothing worse than a bum with bad teefs breath-

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #1084 on: January 12, 2018, 12:22:41 PM »

...ahh of course... "no sense, therefore no feeling"... I should have known better than to ask the intellectually flatlined how they felt... about anything.  :snick:

Never mind, I'm sure there's jobs waiting for y'all at Johnnys place. Be sure to bring plenty of hot black cawk, he likes that.

LOVES it, actually.

:grin:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #1085 on: January 12, 2018, 10:51:29 PM »

...ahh of course... "no sense, therefore no feeling"... I should have known better than to ask the intellectually flatlined how they felt... about anything.  :snick:

Never mind, I'm sure there's jobs waiting for y'all at Johnnys place. Be sure to bring plenty of hot black cawk, he likes that.

LOVES it, actually.

:grin:

The only thing flatlined is your funny-

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #1086 on: January 12, 2018, 11:03:02 PM »

The only thing flatlined is your funny-
An intellectually flatlined loser would say that. :lol:

BEnzo

• Dictator

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #1088 on: January 13, 2018, 09:00:09 AM »

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #1089 on: January 13, 2018, 10:47:53 AM »

Let's stick a bit of tape on that, shall we?

Fixed.  :snick:

:lmao:
...and the riposte scores; someone get Bennie a bandaid.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
...we’re open to eating dicks.
Approves!

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #1090 on: January 13, 2018, 10:54:01 AM »

Let's stick a bit of tape on that, shall we?

Fixed.  :snick:
:rotf: :rotf:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #1091 on: January 13, 2018, 05:49:06 PM »

Vittie has joined the fagfest.   Make yourself at homo, faggot.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

You’re wrong, faggot.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #1092 on: January 13, 2018, 06:45:41 PM »

Vittie has joined the fagfest.   Make yourself at homo, faggot.

Do you actually enjoy being the dullest tool in the shed?

The reworked GIF was funny and I said so. No need to get your feels in a knot over it.
Approves!

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #1093 on: January 13, 2018, 06:46:34 PM »

:snack:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #1094 on: January 13, 2018, 06:51:36 PM »

And what is even more troubling is that Johnny ran to aid like BOnzo was some damsel in distress

Those pillow-biting fuckers must be spending whatever's left from their meager wages to see each other as much as they can

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #1095 on: January 13, 2018, 07:08:33 PM »

Do you actually enjoy being the dullest tool in the shed?

The reworked GIF was funny and I said so. No need to get your feels in a knot over it.

At least I’m not duller than blandscape. 

You’re wrong, faggot.

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #1096 on: January 13, 2018, 07:23:17 PM »

At least I’m not duller than blandscape.

As if that's some sort of accomplishment. Thbbbft.
Might as well feel proud about being able to absorb oxygen, or not being a pile of leaf mold.

Raise that bar, dude.
Approves!

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #1097 on: January 13, 2018, 07:43:50 PM »

Raise deez nuts.

You’re wrong, faggot.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #1098 on: January 13, 2018, 07:53:34 PM »

Johnny is using a very old tactic to avert Vit's attacks

Shit on your pants, fake a seizure and play dead

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #1099 on: January 13, 2018, 08:57:51 PM »

Johnny is using a very old tactic to avert Vit's attacks

You may be giving him too much credit...
...I doubt Johnboi is what you'd call a 'tactical' thinker.
He just really is that dull-witted and boring; to him "deez nuts" is the pinnacle of wry humor.
It's kinda pitiful- in a dull-witted and boring way.

Shit on your pants, fake a seizure and play dead

He probably just tried the Tide Pod challenge and was stupid enough to actually swallow the shit.
Approves!
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 ... 91   Go Up

Page created in 0.491 seconds with 37 queries.