ThirdRailForum

• May 26, 2018, 01:28:40 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 ... 77   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you thankful for today ?  (Read 17376 times)

plus minus reset

feral

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 209
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
Re: What are you thankful for today ?
« Reply #1380 on: May 15, 2018, 11:27:41 AM »

To me he's just a guy I invited to be the best man at my wedding.

" just a guy "

Here's the thing Rowan, when you ask someone to be your best man at a wedding, a wedding that is suppose to be the best and most memorable day of your life, where you can look back on it in the future decades and reminisce the importance of how it was and felt for you and your disabled wheelchair partner to be reunited in front of friends and family....> you don't call your best man.. just a guy you invited ..

What the actual fuck lol..

You're either a genius hillbilly redneck.. 0r basically slow when it comes to common decency in this scenario and in general.

I can almost hear freud now....making the " WHOOSH " sound as your comment goes over his head also.

#BertandErnie

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 406
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #1381 on: May 15, 2018, 12:00:37 PM »

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #1382 on: May 15, 2018, 02:54:53 PM »

you don't call your best man.. just a guy you invited ..
Pretty sure I just did. What, you think I should perhaps... live in the past for that one day? Is that what you did? How did that work out for you again? :rotf:

No no, let me guess... "ballerinas". :snick: The best and most memorable day of your life turned into an utter abortion when your Man absconded with the first piece of skirt that catered to his needs better than you ever did, leaving you to a never ending succession of one night stands and people clawing their back up the elevators at airports and spurning your future advances until you became nearly (though not quite) unhinged enough to make it your life's mission to fuck them up six ways from Sunday.

Like mother, like daughter, eh? :snick:

My fiancee and I have our "memorable day" all sorted, thanks for asking. You just focus on you... and getting your creaky flubber into your lonely bed. :lol:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 111
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #1383 on: May 15, 2018, 03:10:13 PM »

Thankful I was watching over my kid in said forum so perverted fucks wouldn't take advantage of her by offering her ridiculous employment in hope of meeting up with her.

#yehwegiggledaboutittoo

No offense Feral but letting a kid see anything related to BH at the time is bad parenting.

I've never once knocked your parenting but that was probably a bad decision.
Fuck you.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Awards: 200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #1384 on: May 15, 2018, 03:45:30 PM »

No offense Feral but letting a kid see anything related to BH at the time is bad parenting.

Like she had any say in the matter. She's already as good as admitted her kid was doing it behind her back.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #1385 on: May 15, 2018, 05:11:45 PM »

That's not what your Mrs says...aka freud.

Mrs?

Said what?

Put donuts in your mouth and not words in mine, Elvira.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

(click to show/hide)

feral

• Dictator
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
« Reply #1386 on: May 15, 2018, 05:55:22 PM »

The area where I lived back then wasnt the best neighborhood, and a lot of her friends were allowed to runamuck on the streets.
I was lucky enough that my kid didnt ark up and join them.

The alternative was to keep an eye on what she was doing on the net.

Im sure she would of seen some shit and would of a snuck a peak at the p0rn section.

However, she's not a drug addict or an alcoholic and didnt fall pregnant in her early or late teens. Two of the kids she knew back then have died from an over dose and one comitted suicide.

My kid is married, has been with the same guy for a decade, both have succeeded separatley in their own business and are doing really well.

I probably could of done things a bit differently but it is what it is and shes turned out just fine...so yeh no offense taken hun.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 406
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #1387 on: May 15, 2018, 06:33:05 PM »

The area where I lived back then wasnt the best neighborhood, and a lot of her friends were allowed to runamuck on the streets.

Im sure she would of seen some shit and would of a snuck a peak at the p0rn section.

However, she's not a drug addict or an alcoholic and didnt fall pregnant in her early or late teens. Two of the kids she knew back then have died from an over dose and one comitted suicide.

My kid is married, has been with the same guy for a decade, both have succeeded separatley in their own business and are doing really well.

I probably could of done things a bit differently but it is what it is and shes turned out just fine...so yeh no offense taken hun.

Meh.. you don't need to justify your parenting choices to these sad sacks, Irmy. Least of all to a reputed junkie with nothing to his name who stands by like a lug while another adult bitchslaps his own kid in front of him.

Nevertheless, the irony that your lovely daughter doing better in the present day than most of the vapid-life shitsmears on here who knock your parenting skills must be priceless to you.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #1388 on: May 15, 2018, 07:11:41 PM »

And you continue to use your daughter as topic because you have absolutely nothing else to contribute here and never have, you pathetic moron.  Were you her photographer too?  Those panty pics didn't take themselves. 

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
« Reply #1389 on: May 15, 2018, 08:02:57 PM »

:snick: Having to explain yuorself  :snick:

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #1390 on: May 15, 2018, 11:15:17 PM »

So she could ingratiate herself with the coward who runs the forum of course... the one who claims to never read a thing I write yet somehow manages to know exactly what I've written after I've bitchslapped him so hard it's a miracle he didn't wind up with Doomsday's level of mobility.  :snick:

#fixyourbloodyforum #404incawktober  :grin:

feral

• Dictator
  • Resting Bitch Face..
« Reply #1391 on: May 16, 2018, 05:21:03 AM »

And you continue to use your daughter as topic because you have absolutely nothing else to contribute here and never have, you pathetic moron. 

It appears you didnt see Sinister's post to me, probably due to your feral peripheral vision and just assumed I was the one who brought up my kid in this instance.

If you're going to start counting how many times I mention my kid verses how many times yourself and your mate c'unt mention her, then you would lose.

Move the fuck along..

Meh.. you don't need to justify your parenting choices to these sad sacks, Irmy. Least of all to a reputed junkie with nothing to his name who stands by like a lug while another adult bitchslaps his own kid in front of him.

Yeh...you're right.

Nevertheless, the irony that your lovely daughter doing better in the present day than most of the vapid-life shitsmears on here who knock your parenting skills must be priceless to you.

Can honesty say have never thought about it like that...until now.

Appreciate your post.

Thanks..

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #1392 on: May 16, 2018, 07:40:25 AM »

I don’t think little Fee was on BH until she was 16 or 17.  A far cry from  letting a 10 year-old kid on the forum. 
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

Sinister

• Imperator
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #1393 on: May 16, 2018, 10:39:16 AM »

I don’t think little Fee was on BH until she was 16 or 17.  A far cry from  letting a 10 year-old kid on the forum.

Shut up you self loathing cunt rag, no one asked for directions on how to stack a roast beef and cheddar so why exactly are you replying?
Fuck you.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #1394 on: May 16, 2018, 11:12:37 AM »

I bet cons stack their nuts on your chin. 
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

You’re wrong, faggot.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #1395 on: May 16, 2018, 12:14:32 PM »

I'm thankful I'm not a sick pervert like dum sum.
I played the role of a 19 year old woman who Stephen was trying to shake down for nudes. When I showed him a randomly googled image of three teen girls on their spring break trip to Florida, me purportedly being one of them, he took my rebuff for his nude pic pleas and proceeded to ask for nudes of the other teen girls.

He's a groomer....

Sinister

• Imperator
« Reply #1396 on: May 16, 2018, 12:38:58 PM »

I'm thankful I'm not a sick pervert like dum sum.

Much better to be a paranoid double digit IQ pathological liar like yourself.
Fuck you.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #1397 on: May 16, 2018, 12:50:07 PM »

I don’t think little Fee was on BH until she was 16 or 17. 
15. She announced her 16th birthday in open forum a month or two after registration. Apparently Doomsday had no problem with allowing her continued access afterwards, something about him not being responsible for her lies I seem to recall.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #1398 on: May 16, 2018, 02:25:17 PM »

Of course, you would know....you prolly have screencaps. 

You’re wrong, faggot.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
« Reply #1399 on: May 16, 2018, 02:29:35 PM »

Of course, you would know....you prolly have screencaps.
The reason I know is because I was there when it went down. You weren't. You'd probably have been calling her a boy due to the absence of her tits otherwise.

So don't bother telling anyone what age you think she was when she joined there. Fact is, you aren't qualified to comment and should probably shutter your louvre lips over that mile wide overbite of yours.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 ... 77   Go Up

Page created in 0.448 seconds with 41 queries.