ThirdRailForum

• August 17, 2018, 09:38:24 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 ... 105   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you thankful for today ?  (Read 25296 times)

plus minus reset

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
Re: What are you thankful for today ?
« Reply #1600 on: June 12, 2018, 02:32:40 AM »

I'm thankful that I have my own mind and am not led by the masses

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #1601 on: June 12, 2018, 02:34:23 AM »

I'm thankful that I can look at another woman's pic without having an insecure bitch fit

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #1602 on: June 12, 2018, 02:49:46 AM »

Thankful that I don't turn every problem in life into a 'liberals' fault

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #1603 on: June 12, 2018, 02:51:51 AM »

Yeah, I'm thankful for that too.  And I don't need some shirtless YouTube rapist or a bald-headed cunt whose parents hated him enough to name him Stefan to tell me how bad things are.

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #1604 on: June 12, 2018, 02:58:47 AM »

Yeah, I'm thankful for that too.  And I don't need some shirtless YouTube rapist or a bald-headed cunt whose parents hated him enough to name him Stefan to tell me how bad things are.

Why do we always need to hear how bad things are? It's because they love the sound of their own voices
Which reminds me, I'm thankful my other half hasn't listened to David boring icke in a while

feral

• Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #1605 on: June 12, 2018, 06:58:02 AM »

Thankful shit for brains c'unt has finally come to terms with having his arse kicked on TR by various posters, including being ignored by BRA1N and he's now licking his wounds else where  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #1606 on: June 12, 2018, 07:43:38 AM »

How would you know such a thing?

He read it in the Sasquatch Times.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #1607 on: June 12, 2018, 11:03:56 AM »

How would you know such a thing?

Oh please, Rancy has a closet full of nepharious devices. Not a stretch at all.

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #1608 on: June 12, 2018, 12:12:28 PM »

Oh please, Rancy has a closet full of nepharious devices. Not a stretch at all.

Oh please, change the record once in a while

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #1609 on: June 12, 2018, 12:40:08 PM »

Records such as Rancy tend to skip a lot.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #1610 on: June 12, 2018, 12:41:13 PM »

I luff Fred!!!  😀

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #1611 on: June 14, 2018, 07:23:23 PM »

You're asking him for far too much.
Fuck you.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #1612 on: June 15, 2018, 02:40:32 AM »

You're asking him for far too much.

LOL... look who's talking about record change... Mr Ol' 45 himself.

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #1613 on: June 15, 2018, 04:43:53 AM »

LOL... look who's talking about record change... Mr Ol' 45 himself.

PKB.

Die already you fucking hog.
Fuck you.

feral

• Dictator
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #1614 on: June 16, 2018, 09:20:14 AM »

Thankful I'm still fertile and caskur can kiss my fat fertile ass  :lol:

* see below sig link

feral

• Dictator
« Reply #1615 on: June 16, 2018, 09:50:46 AM »

S'up casker...you can't acknowledge the above in this thread..( so it's recorded in the archives ) and opt to make a comment in the SB instead..where your statement won't be recorded?

:snick:

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 232
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #1616 on: June 16, 2018, 10:02:03 AM »

* see below sig link

no thanks, that photo looks like you are modeling ladies piss protectors

feral

• Dictator
« Reply #1617 on: June 16, 2018, 10:14:08 AM »

I'm thankful no one really knows how to spell diarrhoea properly..

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #1618 on: June 16, 2018, 10:15:08 AM »

no thanks, that photo looks like you are modeling ladies piss protectors

:lmao:

feral

• Dictator
« Reply #1619 on: June 17, 2018, 04:01:30 AM »

Thankful for ducted air con..
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 ... 105   Go Up

Page created in 0.383 seconds with 39 queries.