• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you thankful for today ?  (Read 30954 times)

plus minus reset

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
Re: What are you thankful for today ?
« Reply #2420 on: November 05, 2018, 06:57:53 AM »

Thankful cw's board is still #1 with going down the gurgler - even when TR is on its lasts days.

:snick: That bitch seriously deserves everything she gets with people joining flea's board over hers.

#karmaisabitch

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • kooch needs to post more to get noticed.kooch needs to post more to get noticed.kooch needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #2421 on: November 05, 2018, 07:00:03 AM »

Thankful cw's board is still #1 with going down the gurgler - even when TR is on its lasts days.

:snick: That bitch seriously deserves everything she gets with people joining flea's board over hers.

When can we expect to see you at the stomping-groundz.com dear?
Come to stomping-groundz.com

It's the wave of the future!

All the gang are there!

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #2422 on: November 05, 2018, 07:14:18 AM »

When can we expect to see you at the stomping-groundz.com dear?

Bahaha can you imagine the outcome if I joined..?

A whole bunch of people would leave the board....O wait..hmm..

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
  • kooch needs to post more to get noticed.kooch needs to post more to get noticed.kooch needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #2423 on: November 05, 2018, 07:16:03 AM »

Bahaha can you imagine the outcome if I joined..?

A whole bunch of people would leave the board....O wait..hmm..

You totally should.

All the gang are there!

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #2424 on: November 05, 2018, 07:22:26 AM »

You totally should.

You of all people know that when I join a board it's only a matter of time before it dies.. :lol:

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
« Reply #2425 on: November 05, 2018, 07:25:01 AM »

You of all people know that when I join a board it's only a matter of time before it dies.. :lol:

Well this place as been here for a decade.

And BH went on for years after you popped out of the proverbial cake.

Fuck should I leg it to the bottlo?

30 mins to go.....

All the gang are there!

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #2426 on: November 05, 2018, 07:37:19 AM »

Fuck should I leg it to the bottlo?

30 mins to go.....

You could uber it..

* edit

- too late....he's outta here and leggin it.

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
« Reply #2427 on: November 05, 2018, 07:47:02 AM »

You could uber it..

* edit

- too late....he's outta here and leggin it.

Nah mang I drank a whole goon bag last night.

I need a break.

All the gang are there!

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #2428 on: November 05, 2018, 08:22:42 AM »

Nah mang I drank a whole goon bag last night.

I need a break.

Goon bag?  You’re a connoisseur of manseed?
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
« Reply #2429 on: November 05, 2018, 08:25:04 AM »

Goon bag?  You’re a connoisseur of manseed?

All the gang are there!

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #2430 on: November 05, 2018, 08:46:43 AM »

Heh...caskur drinks wine out of box.  —Cardtrick
You recognize the sink?

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
« Reply #2431 on: November 05, 2018, 08:53:42 AM »

Heh...caskur drinks wine out of box.  —Cardtrick

You can blow up the bladder inside the box when its done and use it as a pillow when you pass out.

All the gang are there!

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #2432 on: November 05, 2018, 09:19:27 AM »

No, I drank wine 3 years after I bought my car... we were given 2 free bottles... 1.5 bottles have been consumed.. It might be time to drink the other half of the second bottle....

correction... there is only 2/3 of a glass left.

6 years old... it was lovely to

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
« Reply #2433 on: November 05, 2018, 09:24:54 AM »

No, I drank wine 3 years after I bought my car... we were given 2 free bottles... 1.5 bottles have been consumed.. It might be time to drink the other half of the second bottle....

correction... there is only 2/3 of a glass left.

6 years old... it was lovely to

Lucky it didn't go to vinegar with a screw top like that.

All the gang are there!

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #2434 on: November 05, 2018, 10:34:50 AM »

It was perfection.

I wonder what it's like fresh?

I was thinking of trying a bottle.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #2435 on: November 05, 2018, 10:38:40 AM »

OMG... I drank a $210 bottle of wine,... maybe I should have sold it instead of drinking it...

I told you it was perfection...

http://www.grandvinestate.com.au/index.php/mnuwines/products

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #2436 on: November 05, 2018, 10:43:40 AM »

Drats… it's only the carton Price... still, hook me up with a carton.

:lol:

Yo Cardy, do you like dry white wine?

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
« Reply #2437 on: November 05, 2018, 10:51:59 AM »

Drats… it's only the carton Price... still, hook me up with a carton.

:lol:

Yo Cardy, do you like dry white wine?

I'll volunteer to help you drink a case of wine.

All the gang are there!

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #2438 on: November 05, 2018, 10:52:47 AM »

You can blow up the bladder inside the box when its done and use it as a pillow when you pass out.

That’s not a wine bladder you’re blowing up when you’re drunk, son.
You recognize the sink?

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
« Reply #2439 on: November 05, 2018, 10:56:06 AM »

That’s not a wine bladder you’re blowing up when you’re drunk, son.

Lol

All the gang are there!
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123   Go Up

Page created in 0.374 seconds with 36 queries.