ThirdRailForum

• May 27, 2018, 05:23:41 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: It's time some people learned  (Read 3698 times)

plus minus reset

The ScoundrelTopic starter

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
Re: It's time some people learned
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2010, 06:05:47 PM »

Cheers Kid. I guess pretty much everyone who's interested in voting has pretty much done so. I only set it to last 3 days anyway so it'll be over tomorrow..................... And only me and Ratarsed voted for the pigsty you humourless twonks  :hammer:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2010, 06:10:01 PM »

Next up.. the suitable assigned avatar...

ladr

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???300 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???200 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???100 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???200 Replies - Heard it through the grapevine..100 Replies - Heard it through the grapevine..
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2010, 06:18:22 PM »

Should we have a mod delete all the non-topic posts then? I was given to understand that your little buddies don't like that. It gets them all kerfluffled.

My little buddies?

emmy

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • emmy probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2010, 06:25:11 PM »

Someone is implying ladr has friends!!  :giggle:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2010, 06:56:21 PM »

My little buddies?
Poofy and his friends. They had quite the hissy fit when SC's posts were modded. I wouldn't want to start THAT kind of "shit storm" again. Oh no. I certainly would NOT.  ::)
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

ladr

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???300 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???200 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???100 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???200 Replies - Heard it through the grapevine..100 Replies - Heard it through the grapevine..
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2010, 02:41:35 PM »

You need to get your facts straight.  I get along with looney better then I do with poof.

The ScoundrelTopic starter

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2010, 03:09:44 PM »

I get along with looney better then I do with poof.

Pervert  ::)
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 223
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2010, 02:24:39 PM »

You need to get your facts straight.  I get along with looney better then I do with poof.

Maybe that a technicality because I dont go posting your PI all over the place.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2010, 04:18:19 PM »

I have no idea who gets along with whom in that place.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

emmy

• Aedile
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2010, 05:50:25 PM »

Truth be told, no one gets along with anyone.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2010, 05:54:50 PM »

Well it IS a flame forum.  ::)

thekid65

• Imperator
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2010, 05:55:52 PM »

And even if you think you are getting along with someone, odds are there's a troll behind it.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2010, 05:57:34 PM »

Could make a person paranoid.

emmy

• Aedile
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2010, 06:02:29 PM »

And even if you think you are getting along with someone, odds are there's a troll behind it.
Bingo.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2010, 06:07:47 PM »

Bingo.
You know emmy doesn't really agree with you, right, kid?

thekid65

• Imperator
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2010, 06:09:26 PM »

I think over the last 5 years or so of us "knowing" each other...we've probably agreed 4-5 times...so there is a possibility....

emmy

• Aedile
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2010, 06:18:33 PM »

No, I am agreeing with him.

It's really true.

It's actually happening to me right now.

X is being nice to be at the moment.  It's almost creepy.  When someone goes from tearing you apart every day to being cordial, even human, it's almost unnerving.  But I've learned my lesson well and I'm ready for the ball to drop and I know it will any day.

We've agreed more than five times in the past 5 plus years Kid,  haven't we?

thekid65

• Imperator
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2010, 06:25:38 PM »

Ok, maybe 6?

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2010, 06:36:04 PM »

I may have to disagree on that. But I'm not sure.

emmy

• Aedile
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2010, 06:46:45 PM »

Possibly 7.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.362 seconds with 37 queries.