• October 20, 2018, 02:48:30 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: WTF did I get myself into?  (Read 490 times)

plus minus reset

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
Re: WTF did I get myself into?
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2017, 08:27:12 PM »

I know, you are one of those queers from another forum I am on, aren't you?
you come from a forum full of Queers

why am I not surprised

Have you admitted to them the way you admitted to us that you enjoy measuring dog dicks?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2017, 08:29:16 PM »

Not queer but I believe I read that you admitted you are?.  What other forum are you on?

I am still learning my way around this place.  I have already learned to slow down on my posting cause I forgot that I even did this one.

Seems quite interesting around here though!  As long as I don't get run off I may just hang around a while.
yeah, mike pretty much admitted to being queer

no biggie

he's admitted to a whole lot more disturbing stuff than that.

miketx

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2017, 08:34:09 PM »

Not queer but I believe I read that you admitted you are?.  What other forum are you on?

I am still learning my way around this place.  I have already learned to slow down on my posting cause I forgot that I even did this one.

Seems quite interesting around here though!  As long as I don't get run off I may just hang around a while.

You must be hallucinating like most idiots. I ain't no fag.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2017, 08:36:52 PM »

Fags rank higher on the totem pole of  perversion

Guys like you, who measure dog dicks as a hobby, rank far beneath them

BankensteinTopic starter

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bankenstein probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Monsters of Rock!
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2017, 08:48:43 PM »

Ok I was almost confused,  you are a dude on a lesbian forum.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2017, 09:46:41 PM »

Just joined,  not sure why.  I did see some drama so I figured why not?  Not that I want to be a part of it but if I want to flame they said I need to.  So here I am!  I am not a forum virgin just so you know..

Hi Alf.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.397 seconds with 36 queries.